White Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hehehe, oh my..." Whitney blushed timidly from Blazrin flirting with her, taking a piece of her hair and twirling it between her fingers nervously. "W-well you guys DO look really strong, so I won't need to worry right?"

"A-absolutely!" Eleanor stuttered. "But we got a job to do anyway, so no flirtin' on the job!" She elbowed Blazrin in the ribs but she did it more out of jealousy he was getting Whitney's attention more than Silence's scolding. "And if you guys DO go out for lunch, yer takin' me with you! After we fix up the Tin Man."

"That's if I let you whippersnappers come anywhere near my granddaughter in the first place." Agatha stuck up her nose at them. "And that's only if you prove that you can even last a minute in there," she jabbed her cane over at the fight between Negative and Khalid. "Better hop to it!"

"Alright, alright, geez!" Eleanor grumbled, squinting her eyes at the fight going down. "How's Mister King Guy able to resist any of that? It's crazy, we'd get crushed if we got close like that. Think we ought to attack him from behind instead?"
============
Asuza pointed a finger in Negative's direction.

"The guy who tried to kill us earlier for that magic juju stick is back," she said to Z. "But he's way too powerful to beat considering he just sucked us into this weird place after destroying everything! So we had to wake you up even though you needed way more time to recover from that Citrus guy. And he took down a Mysterious Figurine like it was nothing."

"Last I saw an Imp like that one, it didn't look like the kind to be able to stand up against anything other than a sandwich." Vala said, holding up her staff like a rifle as she fired pulses of magical blasts at Negative while Excalik attacked: she'd alternate between element types of fire and ice and it was reflected in the color of the magic, aimed for Negative's limbs to slow down his movement. "But I didn't think that an Imp was running part of Paradice either..."

"Is there any way we can get you back on your feet enough to help finish him off?" Asuza asked. "Something to give you a little juice?"

Okawa was starting to sweat, noticing that the butterflies that dispensed powder on Retcon were turning transparent, their radiant glowing fading out slowly. "My spell's about to end, so we'll have to pile on it right as it breaks out of those restraints, deal?" She asked the ones who had aimed their sights on Retcon as she checked her sleeves, but no more butterflies were going to come out-- she couldn't use the spell again for a while. Cautiously, she waved her wand to duplicate her spear into several copies so that she'd be able to stop Retcon in his tracks if he'd awaken with resistance. "Never thought I'd end up sword-fighting a dragon... I wonder if I could take some of its scales home as a souvenir?"

The Fairy Queen concentrated her power. “Just a little bit more…” She looked up, seeing numerous fighters coming onto the field to strike against Negative. Alice’s message about the mage destroying their world not only pushed them but united them against a common enemy. “Keep pushing him back!”

“Vosh! What’s happening to you?” Canca was concerned for Vosh’s sudden growth of wings.

“He’s turning into a Fairy!? Perhaps its that thing he was holding from the wish!” Alice said. 

====

“The king himself is said to have Pure Energy, one of the two humans in our world to possess such power.” Silence gripped onto the hilt of his blade, seeing Negative being flung into the air by Excalik. “This is our chance. Let’s go team.” Silence cross the distance from his location towards Negative instantly, leaving behind a trail of smoke. He leap upward towards the mad mage and slash forward against his torso. By Silence’s ability, he was able to generate hundreds of silent slashes against him.

Negative being overwhelm by the attacks, turn towards Retcon. “Wake up Retcon!” But his calls fell on deaf ears. Before uttering another command, he was being bombarded by fire and ice magic attacks.

Khalid remain still, waiting for the others to strike their attacks against him.

===

“That’s the gist of it. Our world is completely gone, but the Fairy Queen seemingly managed to save the population. Negative is currently fighting us right now, so we need all the help we can get. Even the King is battling against him.” Bob explained.

Black Shadow lifted her hand in the air. "Darkness Destruction!" She shouted, raining down an series of dark bullets against Negative. "Master Z, we need your assistance. We have to kill him."

Vosh says "Canca I fine I just chose to express fairy wings. I only became part Fairy and you were there for my wish Alice." On closer inspection of the butterflies they as well developed a colorful version of fairy wings. Vosh fires off another ice beam at Negative but this the fairy magic was far stronger than the first time.

Vox's hands of shadow have held negative in place to prevent him for dodging.

Jacen’s eyes widened as he looked at the butter flies starting to lose their radiance.

“I can see the magic in those are fading, and with it, the sleep spell over the dragon. I need to act, fast!” He stated. All of the magic attacks raining down upon Negative left behind particles of light and magic, particles that were swept up and formed into an energy lance right under Negative, firing off and snaking through the crowds of warriors until it collided directly into Jacen. The dragon knight took the lance head on, briefly becoming obscured in a techicolor flash of recycled magic. When the light from the collision cleared, Jacen’s entire body and armor were covered in blue flame scales, which continued to grow in size and intensity at an even faster rate, obscuring the rebooted hero underneath.

“I’ll be ready when Retcon wakes up.” He remarked to himself, the flames only increasing in size along with his pride.

(My b finals are done ahhhhh.)

The floating nanobots returned to Silver Gunner's back. He flew up in the air and started to fire his repulsor blasts at Negative.

"Hey wizard shouldn't you be running out of HP by now!?" he quipped from the air. He looked down as he saw more oncoming fighters. "Cavalry's here."

-----------------

Seto backed off as he saw the bombardment of attacks. He held his katana tight as he started to stare at Negative.

"Hmmm, let's go for his head. Play some soccer with it later." he chuckled.

This sorcerer so intriguing. Get his head. Mokuba echoed in Seto's mind.

The swordsman smirked as he started to run to the side for an ambush.

"All this work...~ I'm going to have to put all my workload on Shine when all this is over~" Z sighed before looking at Asuza and her gang. "Very well, the least I can do is help you and your friends~"

Z lifted her pencil in the air and pointed it at Asuza. Asuza, Liza, Vox, and bob would begin to glow bright blue, restoring their powers to peak performance. They would then begin to feel as if their powers were enhanced. Asuza's fires were hotter, Liza's lightning even faster. Vox's magical spells were dealing more damage and lasting longer and Bob's bag got slightly bigger, all his items having a unique elemental property to them when used. The group would now be able to stand up against Negative better than last time. She then glanced down at Evelyn and shrugged, sprinkling the Lady with her magic as well.

"I won't be doing all the work, so I enhanced you and your friends~ It won't last forever but you'll last long enough to fight back~" Z nodded to Asuza. "Besides, I'm sure you would love to give Negative a burn after what he did to your wolf friend~"

Z casually floated past Asuza and her gang, eyeing down Negative. She needed a little more time to recover but she knew that she could not leave them to fight Negative alone.

"Don't worry about me, I've recovered enough to give Negative more of a fight than last time~ Worry about your friends~"

Z tossed her Omnipencil in the air and teleported to it while she pointed the eraser end towards Negative. The tip began to glow similarly to when she was fighting Citrus-Man before firing off towards Negative. It wasn't as strong since there were others around and Z did not want to hurt them. Even in her current state, Z was still as powerful as she normally was. 

Evelyn gasped at how Z helped her out and she quickly rose to her feet. She felt her body tingle with the extra power Z granted her and she stared down at Negative, cracking her knuckles. Boldly, she took a step forward and threw a punch towards Negative. The shockwaves from her gauntlets were stronger and faster. Her expression was that of shock but she smiled at how she was going to better help the people around her. 

"Alright! Thanks to this enhancement, I can give that nasty wizard a taste of my fists!" Evelyn cheered to the others. "C'mon guys, let's end this quick! He'll be overwhelmed!"

Without waiting, Evelyn rushed in towards Negative, pulling back her fist and aiming it directly at his face.

Kire grumbled to himself as he started to get frustrated with the little information he was getting from the Retcon Dragon. He turned to Negative and noticed he relied on the dragon for power.

Hang on, if he needs this stupid lizard, then we should be tryin' t' kill this thing, not that Negative-dude. Maybe while he's distracted with that kid in armor, I can put an end to this thing. Ugh, why I gotta get the dirty work..?

Kire lifted his mechanical arm infront of him and aimed it directly at the Retcon Dragon's head. The arm began to gather particles of energy in the nearby air and started to glow. It shook violently as the energy started to concentrate more and more, turning Kire's arm into a cannon that was preparing to fire a laser towards Retcon Dragon.

"Alright, say goodnight lizard."

"Aww, who needs a plan, Elilinor?!" Blazrin lifted Eleanor by the back of her shirt, running with her in his hand as he ran by Silence, getting closer to Negative. "Sometimes you just gotta get right up in their face! Now get him, Elilinor!" 

Blazrin tossed Eleanor in the air above Negative while he gripped his axe tightly, lifting it into the air. He swung it in Negative's direction and a fire-like slash came out of it, rushing directly towards the mad wizard. He knew a little bit of magic, primarily while using his axe in battle. His smile grew larger as he started to feel the heat (lol pun) of the battle.

Asuza felt her body surge with energy, flexing her hands before cracking all of her knuckles with a smirk. "I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to give that guy a total roasting! Let's get 'im!" 
========
"This is way better!" Eleanor cheered from above. She unsheathed both of her knives as her eyes glowed a bright blue. Funneling energy from her arms into the knives, they also glowed blue before she made a quick series of slashes as she came down. "Get ready!" They lacked finesse, but because she imbibed the weapons with her own energy, there was an added effect of pins and needles following each cut. "Night-night!"

Asuza charged forward with both her hands coated in flames, weaving together a fireball until it reached a size comparable to a bowling ball. "It's payback time for what you did to us! Eat THIS-- Burn Bolt!" Propelling herself by channeling energy into her feet, she took aim at Negative from below. Taking one hand, she struck the heel of her palm against it like she were serving a volleyball, launching the fireball up towards his back.
======

Okawa put her arms down and got into a defensive stance, breathing a sigh of relief knowing they denied Negative the chance to use Retcon against them. But there was the next thing.

"The spell's run its course-- he's probably not doing to be happy waking up from his beauty nap. Get ready to fire!"

Vala stretched her arms to become more limber while Wisp hovered over her head to watch the battle. "Looks like we get to fight another overgrown lizard, eh? I think that's more to my liking. Dragons were always superior to Wyverns anyway. Excalik, are you going to join the Lizard tamers or will you be fine on your own for a bit?" She said.

Negative narrowed his eyes after facing an onslaught of attacks from all sides. He was getting burn, staggered as electric attacks surged throughout his body, punched back and forth, blasted to bits by powerful energy blasts, and slice and diced from everyone launching their attacks. He fell to the ground as a literal pile of chunks.

Khalid stand firm in his position. “Be on your guard everyone, he has crazy regeneration ability at his disposal it seems.” The king alerted everyone in battle. 

Silence narrowed his eyes. “Despite your mouth, at least your skills can back that up. Excellent job you two.” He turned against the pile of chunks of meat, remembering the last time they fought Negative back at the Fallen Sky Temple. “This won’t be easy. Come out you coward.” 

Black Shadow approached the pile with sadness in her eyes. “Master…” She looked down seeing a black sludge nibbling on her foot. “Huh?” 
Suddenly, a large hand grabbed onto her, pulling her directly into the pile. Absorbing her, the pile jumped into the air as a powerful black light formed within it.

“What the!?” Silence narrowed his eyes. He sensed an instant danger coming towards Blazrin and Eleanor—but he couldn’t see the attack. Not taking any chances, he pushed them out of the way before getting hit with a sword-like tentacle through his stomach. Despite his personality, he deeply cares for the both, even the criminal since he truly sees her skills will take her far. Without saying a word, he was drag back towards the ball, getting absorbed by the process. 

====

At the same time, Retcon Dragon opened its eyes just before Kire’s gun reached him. He let out a thunderous roar and easily tear through the restrained that kept him down. Smashing through everything with its mighty powers, it soar upwards towards the air, releasing powerful spear of lights towards the group.

Khalid narrowed his eyes. He raised his blade in the air and slammed it against the ground. “Golden Barrier!” Creating a powerful barrier that surrounds the entire group from Retcon’s attacks. Yet, the sword-like tentacles easily shred through, targeting everyone it can grab. Sweating, Khalid shouted to everyone behind him. “Protect yourselves and don’t let the Fairy Queen get captured!”

The tentacles went everywhere. It grabbed onto Bob, instantly dragging him away. “Oh.” Bob screamed, in an incredibly plain fashion, before being absorbed into the pile. 

It grabbed onto Edge-Man. “Get off me! Damnit!” 

It grabbed onto several people within the massive horde. Some were instantly absorbed; some were still fending off. 

Retcon Dragon continues to soar in the sky, ready to strike again once the barrier goes down. However, several tentacles latched onto the dragon, pulling him towards the pile instantly. 

====

Excalik sweated a bit and dashed toward Vala. “Me thinks that I need to hang around here….” I got your back as long you got mines. He pulled out his dagger, fending off any tentacles that tries to approach them. 

====

Alice hidden herself in Vosh’s hair. “Vosh! Be careful!” 

Canca stood in front of Vosh, Alice and the Fairy Queen. “I’ll take care of these. Give me support!” He started to blast away everything that comes close. 

The Fairy Queen stood close to Vosh and Canca. “What is he trying to do!?” She looks up. “No… he’s absorbing the dragon!”

Massive wings of blue flame rose out of the fire obscuring Jacen's body, lifting him upwards before he disappeared in a puff of white energy. He reappeared right ontop of Retcon, a draconic claw of blue flame digging into the dragon's flesh before the two disappeared. One moment later, Retcon was thrown down onto the ground of the white void from above, a blue dragon of flame flying around him before coming in to land across from him, staring down at the other dragon.

"Listen to me, Retcon! Listen to me now." Jacen stated, voice warped into that of a dragon's, as the flame dragon slowly had the flames become replaced with real flesh, covered in blue scales. The Wrath of the Dragon, indeed.

Vosh says as butterflies start to support Canca "Got it" Vosh starts supporting Canca as well

If any tentacle got close to Vox the tentacle was cut by a wind blade. Vox's Elementals started to go after any tentacle that went after the fairy queen.

"Boss!" Blazrin cried out, reaching out for Silence. "You bastard! What did you do to the Boss?! You better give him back!"

Without waiting for Negative to reply (Not like he could), Blazrin gripped the hilt of his axe roughly, his knuckles turning white in the process. He slammed his free hand on the flat side of his double-bladed axe and suddenly, the axe was on fire. With the little magic he knew, he applied specifically fire-based magic to his axe. He did not have full control of the magic and wisps of fire occasionally sparked out, similar to that of a firework. The warrior lifted his large axe into the air and pointed it at what remained of Negative. 

"Not a lot of people see me when I'm mad, but you really pushed my buttons! I'm gonna get the Boss back even if it means slicing you to pieces! This time, I'll make sure you can't regenerate!"

Blazrin started to slice away at any tentacles that got too close to him or Eleanor. As he sliced, the fire magic would completely consume any pieces of Negative that were sliced off, burning it to a crisp. Blazrin made his way closer and closer to Negative, slicing away as much as he could.

"W-What's he doing now?!" Kiki said, backing up from Negative. "He's not even a person anymore! He's just... goop!"

Kiki gasped upon seeing the Retcon Dragon escape her ribbons and tried her best to get the dragon contained once again by pointing her wand at it. However, before she had a chance to use her magic, a tentacle slithered up her leg and dragged her to the ground, pulling her towards Negative. Kiki screamed in horror as she desperately tried to free herself but lacked the strength to do so. Hatty fell off of Kiki's head when she was dragged away and quickly floated to his partner, wrapping his ribbon arms around her hand. He tried to pul Kiki away from Negative but was still weak from the damage Negative did to him earlier.

"Hatty, help me..! I don't want to die!" Kiki cried, tears rolling down her cheeks from pure terror. "Don't let me go Hatty! Please help me Hatty! I don't want to die..!"

"I'm not letting you go, Kiki!" Hatty said as he struggled to pull Kiki away from the tentacles. "Just hang on..!"

As Hatty attempted to do one final pull in his attempts to save Kiki, the power of Negative was too much for him and his ribbon arms tore off. He flew back a little as he watched Kiki quickly get pulled into the blob. Hatty tried his best to rush to her but Kiki was already absorbed, the last thing he saw was her crying face and her terrified voice. Hatty watched in disbelief that Kiki was gone. All that was left of his partner was her wand. Hatty grabbed the wand with his now smaller ribbon arms and frowned before turning to Negative. 

"She didn't do anything wrong... You took my friend... You took Kiki..! You... You will perish!"

As Kire was about to fire his beam to kill the Retcon Dragon, he was flung back several meters thanks to the updraft of the dragon. He skidded to a stop near Z and Asuza, groaning at how much he didn't want to do this. He could not do much because he lacked any physical power of magical capabilities. The grunts of a female caught his attention. It sounded so familiar to him and when he turned to face who was making them, his heart nearly sunk.

Evelyn was gracefully fighting off any tentacles that came near her or the Fairy Queen with her expert martial arts skills. She appeared to have no problem thanks to the boost Z gave her and her quick reflexes. Any tentacle that got near her or the Fairy Queen was easily kicked or punched away with so much force it sliced the tentacle in half. She would occasionally fire off a shockwave from the force behind her punch to Negative, in the hope it will hurt him. Moving close behind her was a tentacle she failed to notice at first. By the time she did, she had to take a moment to reel her arm back in order to punch it. However, before she punched it, a laser shot at the tentacle, disintegrating it entirely before it touched Evelyn. When the LAdy turned up to see who helped her, her eyes widen upon seeing Kire lowering his arm, with smoking coming from his palm.

"Kire! What are you doing here?!" Evelyn said as she continued to fight off a few tentacles. 

"I could ask you the same thing, Evelyn!" replied Kire as he got closer to the female, vigilantly protecting her by firing lasers at the nasty tentacles. "Get t' safety, I'll handle it from here!"

"No way! I have to help the Fairy Queen and all the others! You should be the one getting to safety!"

"Evelyn, I ain't gonna argue at a time like this!" There was a moment of peace where the tentacles were all dealt with on his side, except for one he did not see. "Just get outta here and--"

The tentacle wrapped itself around Kire's ankle and pulled him to the floor, dragging him towards Negative. The redhead yelped and felt his arm held by Evelyn. She was desperately trying to pry him free but thanks to Kire's laser, he blasted the tentacle and managed to set himself free. He rose to his feet, dusting himself off, spitting in the direction of the tentacle. 

"I told you to back off, Kire! This is too much for you to handle! I don't want you to get hurt, especially since you don't know martial arts or magic! This Negative wizard is no joke and I don't think your lasers are enough to hurt him!" Evelyn scolded. 

Evelyn pointed at Negative as Kire rolled his eyes at her scolding. At that moment, several tentacles wrapped around Evelyn's arm and leg, pulling her down and dragging her towards Negative. Kire immediately grabbed her free arm, trying his best to free her. He fired laser blasts at the tentacles but the more he fired, the more they wrapped around Evelyn, making it harder for him to pull her away. He did the best he could to fend off the tentacles from Evelyn but knew it would only get worse. He used his uzi to fire entire clips of bullets at the tentacles, more lasers, kicking, punching, scratching and even biting. He grew more and more desperate, almost as if he really wanted to save Evelyn no matter what. Something drove him to not let her go. Evelyn struggled against the grasp of the tentacles, kicking and flailing in her attempts to set herself free. Once the tentacles almost completely engulfed Evelyn, she realized if she dragged Kire closer to Negative, he would get absorbed too. She let go of Kire's hand and pushed him back with a gentle shockwave from her gauntlets, Kire staring back in horror at what she did.

"Kire, focus on stopping Negative! If you stop him, everything should go back to normal!" Evelyn said as her entire body was almost consumed by the tentacles. "You always find a way! You'll fix this! I know you will!"

Kire watched Evelyn's face get covered by the tentacles as the Lady clawed the floor in order to prevent herself from being taken. Kire rushed to Evelyn and jumped in order to grab her hand but the tentacles whisked her away seconds before Kire could grab her hand. He desperately crawled after her but every time he got close, the tentacles would mockingly pull Evelyn away until finally absorbing her within Negative. Despite Evelyn's warning, Kire continued to crawl towards her, forgetting that there were tentacles surrounding him, getting reach to consume him.

"No... No..."

"Guess Shine is acting like a jerk, huh~?" Z said as she erased at any tentacles that got near Asuza and her gang. She failed to save Bob but it was probably because she didn't notice him due to his plainness. "It appears that he's absorbing those caught in his grasp~ Be wary, 'Suza and don't let your guard down~"

Z was protected from the tentacles thanks to a magical barrier she put over herself that erased up any tentacles that got near her. She watched silently, carefully plotting out where to strike Negative without hurting the others who might still be alive within him. She started to draw something with her Omnipencil and bring it to life within the real world. In her hand landed a silly looking grenade with stickers and other nonsense. 

"This should slow him down just a tad~" Z turned to face Vox. "Hey, you, do you think you can your Wind Elemental make a tornado around Negative~? This will make the effect look super cool~"

Z pulled the pin from her goofy grenade and tossed it to the Negative blob. It started to beep, each second that passed by made it beep faster and faster, indicating it was getting ready to blow. Z was about to lean back and watch the show until she noticed Kire dangerously close to the grenade.

"Whoa~!" Z pulled her Omnipencil back and to jutted it towards Kire. A fishing line and hook fired from the tip and latched on to Kire's shirt. Z, quite literally, began to reel Kire in, using her Omnipencil as a fishing rod. Kire struggled, trying to break free from the magical hook as he dug his nails in the ground, calling out Evelyn's name. Finally, Z plopped him down on the floor and gently pushing him back using her pencil. "You're the luckiest catch of the day~"

"Shut your face y'stupid gnome-faced fly! I got t' get Evelyn back! Just.. Just get her back y' Imp!"

"Ah, a red snapper~"

The wind elementals do as Z asks once Vox nods. Vox thinks "This shooed serve as a destruction"

"Now what?! There's too many!" Eleanor shouted to no one in particular as she slices away relentlessly at the tentacles that were getting near her. "Criminy Jim-Jim, this is going to hell in a handbasket!"

"I can't look!" Whitney hugged her grandmother and forced both of them to get on the ground to dodge a few of the tentacles. "And we're gonna be next! I couldn't save them or even help warn them. We have to-- EEK!" She let out a horrified yelp as one of the tentacles wrapped around her leg and started to drag them toward the pile. She and Agatha struggled but they had no way of resisting or slowing down.

Vala blasted fire towards them and stomped on the burnt portion of the tentacle to free them. "Wretched things. We must group up if we're going to try and get them out of there. Otherwise, we're wide open."

"Y-you saved us!" Whitney said.

"Yes, that's the point." Vala deadpanned, rotating with Excalik to continue firing magical blasts to fend off the pile. "Now stay low if you don't want to get sucked into that tornado."

"Right- let's stick together!" Asuza gestured for her group to converge with the others struggling with the tentacles, using both hands to blast continuous streams of fire to push back the attack. Her hair whipped wildly around her due to the wind being generated, but she seemed unbothered by it. "If only there weren't any people trapped in that goo... we could make a pretty lit tornado."

"I ain't ever heard of a guy turning himself into goo! That just ain't human." Eleanor grunted as she stabbed through another one. "And the worst part is I owe 'im one for that. I hate bein' in debt to people," she grumbled.

"Go!" Okawa swung her arms as the spears started to fly toward the tentacles that had gotten ahold of Retcon. They glowed a bright gold as they sailed through the air at high velocity with intent to chop up the tentacles and free the dragon. "Don't let that THING touch Retcon at any cost!" She ordered Jacen. "And if it so much as looks at someone funny, I'm shooting it down, you hear?!"

The Retcon Dragon’s eyes were in anger, roaring after landing on the ground. Thoughts filled with negative thoughts, he shouted at Jacen. “I must appease to destruction! Dark Energy had invaded my mind!” His mouth opened wide, blasting at Jacen at every chance. “My mind is at total chaos!”

The tentacles attempting to grabbed onto Retcon were sliced away and burned into nothingness by Okawa’s magic.

====

Khalid slide back towards Okawa and the others, seeing tons of people being sucked into the black blob. “There’s too many of them, we need to stop it.” Everything was cutting all the tentacles apart, but there were countless others getting sucked in. At the rate, they save some, but more were being sucked in—around more than half of the people dwindled in numbers.

Edge-Man managed to free himself, but he witnessed powerful members being sucked in. Ballows, Tort, Minuteman, Doctor Shroom, and more. “Damnit! You think you can take me!?”

However, a storm of powerful winds formed around the blob with the grenade, which landed on top of the Negative blob as the beep went faster. It's seemingly unaware of the bomb.

Liza narrowed her eyes. “It’d about to blow!”

=====

The Fairy Queen narrowed her eyes, hiding behind Vosh. "Almost... there!!!"

Jacen's dragon wings covered the front part of his body, adsorbing the blasts from Retcon.

"Then I will grant you the mercy of death! I owe you everything Retcon, and I'm sorry, but this is for the good of everyone!" He shouted at the other dragon. More and more blue flame was becoming real dragon's flesh. Over half the body was now. He then shouted back at Okawa. She must be the one who put him to sleep in the first place. "I'll keep Retcon's power from falling into the mad mage's hands! As for giving people funny looks, he looks like he wants to kill me, so!" He replied, before pulling his wings back and charging right into Retcon, intending to lock heads with the dragon and push him away from Negative.

"Your mind is total chaos! You have to appease destruction, dark energy! Fight me Retcon! Focus all of that chaos and destruction on me!"

The grenade Z threw was suck into the tornado Vox's elements created. There was a small pause before a large explosion occurred. The tornado was growing bigger and bigger and the top of it fired out what looked to be fireworks. All around the winds appeared smaller bombs, all violently exploding into different elemental attacks. The tornado was frozen over by ice, then released by what looked to be a tornado of rock, then finally it turned to a fiery vortex. Each moment or so, another elemental attack would engulf Negative and the twister he was stuck in.

"That should stall Shine for a moment~ I'm sure he's familiar with my Tri-Elemental Grenade~ It will leave a mark on him for sure~" Z nodded before lifting Kire into the air and behind her for his own safety. "I understand your worry, red snapper, but you should not mindlessly dive into a battle out of your league~"

"But..! Evelyn's trapped in there! Y'can't just attack it!"

"I can and I did~ Please, we will get your friend back, but we must not feed Negative any more victims~ Make yourself useful and help those not as prepared as you~" Z lifted Kire into the air again and flung him to Whitney and Agatha. 

Kire landed with a thud next to Whitney and grunted at how Z threw him. He scoffed before looking at the girl and her grandma. He sighed and knew that helping them would be the best option rather than sulk about Evelyn. He quickly rose to his feet and his piercing glare locked on to Whitney. He certainly did not look friendly or particularly happy.

"Alright girlie, now's your time to quit bein' useless and fight back," Kire held up his uzi gun to Whitney and tossed it on the floor next to her. His gauntlet started to glow as he prepared to make a new one for himself. "You can at least fire a gun, can ya'? Just aim and pull the trigger, easy shit. Keep your ol' granny behind ya' while I prepare another uzi. It shouldn't take me long."

Hatty, still in shock after losing Kiki floated to Whitney and Agatha since he was most familiar with them. He kept close to them, providing them any support they needed. As any tentacles got near the two, he would bite them in half, preventing them from getting any closer.

Blazrin grunted as he sliced away at the few tentacles rushing towards him. His axe fired slashes of fire magic towards the tornado, adding on to the effect that Z placed on Negative. 

"Elilinor, we should back up! That magical imp seems to have gotten that Negative-wizard trapped in a wicked spell! Don't get yourself caught in it!"

The Retcon Dragon’s eyes narrowed, falling into the blistering rage of the negative energy invading his mind, he roared and charged head on against Jacen. In the collision that created a powerful shockwave, he slid backward from the impact and spread his wings, in the attempt to fly upwards. His eyes, due to the impact, flickered back and forth, letting out an another, but slightly distinct roar. A mightiest of roars from a dragon, it send powerful shockwaves across all in the empty voids of space of no concept of time.

Sounds of a bubble popping, several celestial creatures flung outward and went straight into the battle. It easily destroy any tentacles that was trying to grab anyone to absorbed with a single breath. Landing near the remaining forces, the dragons, the Dragon Guardians, had arrived at the scene.

Cygon, shifting gears in his armor, let out a mighty roar, causing the tentacles from Negative Blob to easily explode into pieces and cause it to stagger a moment. This allowed enough time for Z and Vox’s element attacks to suck Negative into a twirl of elemental attacks.

“As I fear, when I saw the rain of darkness, someone had awakened Retcon Dragon through different means.” Cygon commented on. He turned his head slightly, seeing his fellow kin driven into madness. “Slygon, please take care of this.”

Slygon nodded. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt him too bad. I don’t want him to distract me of a fight of whoever summoned him.” She leap into the air and flung straight towards Retcon. Giving him no time to react as negative is still invading his mind, the pink Dragon twirl around him with a magical aura. It caused the Retcon Dragon to move very slowly. “I slowed down his movements for the time-being.” She turns to Jacen, seeing that he was attacking the Dragon. “You seems like a Dragon, make sure you keep him busy, alright? And don’t let him use any of his attacks.”

Cygon turns to the tide of the battle, seeing a black substance being sucked into an elemental attack. “What in the world is that.”

Dragore snorted. “What a foul energy—it has the same properties as Dark Energy… but more controlled. It has a heart of a human, but the soul is drowned out with pure evil.”

Cygon looks to the bottom, seeing Okawa first for a quick talk. “What’s the status on this battle, miss? What is that thing?”

=======

The Negative blob was being blasted from all sorts of attacks by Z and Vox. It was being ripped into shreds and unable to throw any more tentacles due to Cygon’s appearance. “Why…” It finally spoke.

“Your worlds are gone; time and space had been reduced to nothingness; your families will die, and everyone will cease. Are you all determine to fight alongside your enemies whom have gone to war with?”

“Negative Magic: Dispel”

Instantly, the tornadoes along with the ray of explosion vanished around it. Free from the trap, Negative began to morph once more. “I have enough people under my body now. You will not win. I don’t even need that dragon anymore. The Queen is my only target. The rest are just target practice!”

The negative blob slammed against the ground to take its final shape.

Khalid sweated a bit as he took a step back. Gripping onto his powerful blade, he stared ahead of the reforming monster in front of his eyes. Despite their efforts, nearly 90% of the people were stuck within the Negative’s body. “The Dragon Guardians are here, but…” His eyes narrowed when he seen a giant fist slammed against his face, pushing him towards the ground. “What…?”

Forming a single eye in the middle, with a shape of a hidden magician, Negative looms over everyone in sheer size. Orbs around its body, signifying the amount of powers it uses. “Negative Magic: Evelyn”, a faint sound of Evelyn can be heard, unleashing rapid-fire punches from its tentacles against everyone.

Excalik was caught in the barrage of blows and flung back near Vala. "Damn... this won't be easy." 

[video=youtube]

[align=center]
2VjjAa2.png

BOSS BATTLE: Negative Eye 
Weakness: Special Attacks
Immunities: Physical Attack
Skills: Negative Skills, Absorption and Skills from Absorbed People.​

"As an agent of Viegan, prepared for your final battle. Your death shall be forgotten in the new history, while mines last forever."

The elementals that Vox summoned blocked a number of them and Vox used wind magic to cut the tentacles going after him.

Vox keeps protecting the queen of fairies. Vosh was protected by the elemental.

Okawa sweated as she looked up to meet Cygon's eyes, having never expected to see even one dragon in her life-- much less an entire entourage of the Guardians she heard about as simple fable.

"W-well, for starters," she pointed her wand over at the Negative blob. "That used to be a mad wizard, who just turned into mush that reminds me of an inkblot. Oh, and said inkblot will grab you and eat you... probably. It doesn't have a mouth anymore, so I can't tell what it really is other than a pile of goo." She watched several people get socked in the face. "Hm. Well, now it's just punching people? That's a new one."

======

Vala helped Excalik stand back up, staying low to keep out of the tentacles' immediate range.

"Right. Not like having a giant dragon at his beck and call was enough." She grumbled while pinching the bridge of her nose. "There's no way we can get close if it's just socking us in the jaw. I'm going to try slowing down their movement a bit." Vala took the crystal ball of her scepter and wrenched it out to hold in her palm. "Hope these chumps are bundled up!" 

She clasped her other hand over it and began to recite an incantation under her breath, the ball glowing in response before it began to generate frigid air around them that spread like a breeze of wind.

Eleanor, busy fighting off more tentacles, hunched up and began to shiver violently since she wasn't dressed for the cold. "Anybody got some m-mittens?" She promptly got punched in the face by a tentacle fist and fell onto the ground. Her nose was bloody but she seemed only stunned from it.

"... I could kill for some mittens." Was all she said, shaking her head rapidly before rolling over into a kneelimg position. Ignoring the blood dripping from her nose, she tried to trade a blow with the tentacle that attacked her before wincing and guarding her injured knuckles. "Yow! Jeez, these things hit like a ton of bricks! Breaking outta jail was easier than this, what the hell?"

Asuza grunted and stuck close to her group. "Punching these things baxk is no good either. Already tried." She brandished her hands, sore with steam radiating off her knuckles. "Any ideas?"

=========

"A gun!?" Whitney held the SMG Kire gave her like she was afraid of it going off without her even pulling the trigger. "I've never used one of these things before, are you asking me to now?! I don't think I'm even allowed open carry in my own town!"

"Just do what he says, unless you want to be next in line to get eaten." Agatha said. She eyed the redhead sternly but they didn't have anything else to defend themselves with. It was better than nothing but her arthritis wouldn't ever let her hold something like that steady enough to be effective. "Just hold it like you do in those video games."

"But I have terrible aim in games, this is a real one--" Whitney was cut off by a tentacle that struck her across the jaw, making her turn away and put a hand on her cheek in pain. Agatha reached for her, but looked confused when she was pushed away.

"...That thing hit me," Whitney hissed with an enraged scowl. Immediately her back straightened and she began to unload the gun on the tentacles, spraying bullets back and forth with a terrifying expression of pure rage, with Hatty sitting atop her head. "EAT LEAD, YOU FUCKIN BASTARD! YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?! I'LL SHOW YOU YA SHITTY PILE OF GOOP! COME AND GET SOME! YEEHAW!"

Agatha hid behind Whitney as she fired away, looking completely shocked. "Wh... what a potty mouth..." she sweated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom