What Grinds Your Gears?

LoopyPanda said:
ShineCero said:
YouTubers being so cringe that they make videos about "OMG! I TALK TO KOBE AT 3AM! HE'S NOT DEAD" like, honestly, get the fuck out of here.
You can say JayStation, he's been trending from other people calling him out for making these shitty vids for kids

Including faking the death of his own girlfriend for views

At the time of that post, I didn't know who JayStation was and was referring to another YouTube, who's name escapes me at the moment (something Josh). 

Jaz shown me videos of that dude though, so he's pretty fucking trash too.

Being fine one day but awful the next because of my stomach's finicky nature lately. I hate feeling like this so I'm hopefully going to see a doctor about it soon so I can figure out what's wrong with me

I don't like it when cashiers acts like they don't want to work. Their body language and facial expression tells it all.

Typical Twitter/Tumblr Artists that act like they're better than everyone and policed other artists of their content.

"You should understand how difficult it is to do X thing in this world. We are """""people""""" too. Now let me shame you for doing X things despite what I said earlier"

Artists and gamers often fall into this kind of thing.

-Trying to eat enough calories to maintain my weight without losing more by accidental deficit (accidentally ate barely 1000 calories 2 days ago and already went back to 106.8 from 108.6) WITHOUT triggering heartburn, stomach upset, or bloating
-Getting random pains in parts of my body that are coincidentally close to areas where having pain is generally seen as potentially dangerous. But I've had pains in this spot before because my menstrual cycle be like that
-being forced to eat food that triggers acid reflux and the subsequent tight feeling in my throat that makes me paranoid about being sick. Even though my stomach is simultaneously screaming for food.
-The doctor that sees my parents can't accomodate me until APRIL. I don't want to wait that long, I want to know what's wrong with me without a potential ER visit. AGAIN.
-my health problems triggering chronic anxiety. Which makes my body go into chronic stress response. Which makes my symptoms WORSE.

I hate this so much! It hasn't gotten to the point I need to go to the hospital but trying to figure out what's happening to me by googling my symptoms easily pushes me into a panic attack and isnt helping me whatsoever (thanks for telling me I have cancer, appenditicis, and sciatica, WebMD. You're a real pal. Not) I wish my body would just go back to being normal again so I could stop living in fear of my own physiology.

When games are becoming too big of a file nowadays. I have to free up at least 100+ gb just to play a game :wagh:!?

Not only a guy tried to use me as a replacement for his ex-girlfriend, his dad tried to set me up for an unwanted romantic relationship. I'm beyond sick of abusive and harsh people. I can't find a good friend - a kind, gentle, and friendly person who values and respects me to save my soul. I'm so sick and tired of these snakes. I am insulted and disgusted. So many people just "settle" with and "adjust" to such beings but I will not.

When the old people at arby's take FOR FUCKING EVER to give me their money, and by the time their done, the line is 5-6 people deep. 

Like today. 

Some old guy's order came to, I think it was $17 and some cents. He proceeds to give me a $20 bill and then DIGS FOR TEN MINUTES TO GIVE ME THREE DOLLARS IN CHANGE. 

"I don't get out of the house often, so I just build up change I don't want. Take it out of 23 there."

I don't care about your life story when we just started lunch rush. Give me the 20 and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE SO I CAN GET THE OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE.  

And is it just me, or is always extremely slow until one of these elderly people come in, and start taking forever with their order, and by the time they're done, we're busy as all hell.

It's a curse, I tell you. Don't trust the elderly. They bring extra customers, change you don't even need for their order, and judgement.

when a image hosting site, the very sole purpose is simply hosting images, suddenly change everything in order to be like social media. Is there a website where it's possible to upload images and that it? Imgur seemingly shat the bed by removing album links....

Stores allowing people buying in bulk of fucking items such as Toilet Paper. Can't find a damn store in miles that doesn't have them in stock.

Everytime when i show my sisters my drawings the first thing they do is point out all the flaws.. :katcry:
I know they mean well but it gets me pretty down after a while  :katsob:

I lowkey hate that Toby Fox is trolling us half the time with these, but this is probably my favorite trollvid he posted:
[video=youtube]
I loved Deltarune and just want Chapter 2 and he knows it!!!!

Also I'm mad the Spongebob remastered game still ain't got a release date yet

People who refused to take responsibility of their own actions once things backfired on them hard and made a myriad of excuses instead of out-right apologizing to calm down the storm, own up to their mistakes and communicate so things won’t get drummed up worse. Just had a run in with my older sister with this after she’d packed glass items (literally just toss them in there without any care nor regard of the safety hazard it can cause, let alone the potential of it breaking in a moving truck). Mom kindly asked her to sort it out and removed the glass items so we can use newspaper/blankets to make it safe.

She shuts down quickly, doesn’t say anything, starts storming around and act like a child. Once she realized the potential hazard, instead of acting like a grown ass woman and admit to her mistake, she doubles down hard.

I’ll confess. When people shuts down like that, I get the feeling of second-hand embarrassment because it so goddamn easy to simply own up and apologize; especially shit that is literally dangerous. What even choke up on shit like that?

So, sister pissed off to her room while the rest of us had to clean up her mess in the packing :down: . And guess what, she’d hadn’t touch a god damn thing since except her own stuff. Grinds my goddamn gears when people act like a fucking child.

People who talk about or post spoilers and leaks!!! I HATE YOU ALL, atleast wait a bit or tag it properly damn it!
Uuuuuuggghhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom