What Grinds Your Gears?

When I'm awake before 10 a.m. but I can't go back to sleep because my back is keeping me awake... well, at least I can get a head start in my day....

Not only a guy tried to use me as a replacement for his ex-girlfriend, his dad tried to set me up for an unwanted romantic relationship. I'm beyond sick of abusive and harsh people. I can't find a good friend - a kind, gentle, and friendly person who values and respects me to save my soul. I'm so sick and tired of these snakes. I am insulted and disgusted. So many people just "settle" with and "adjust" to such beings but I will not.

When the old people at arby's take FOR FUCKING EVER to give me their money, and by the time their done, the line is 5-6 people deep. 

Like today. 

Some old guy's order came to, I think it was $17 and some cents. He proceeds to give me a $20 bill and then DIGS FOR TEN MINUTES TO GIVE ME THREE DOLLARS IN CHANGE. 

"I don't get out of the house often, so I just build up change I don't want. Take it out of 23 there."

I don't care about your life story when we just started lunch rush. Give me the 20 and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE SO I CAN GET THE OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE.  

And is it just me, or is always extremely slow until one of these elderly people come in, and start taking forever with their order, and by the time they're done, we're busy as all hell.

It's a curse, I tell you. Don't trust the elderly. They bring extra customers, change you don't even need for their order, and judgement.

when a image hosting site, the very sole purpose is simply hosting images, suddenly change everything in order to be like social media. Is there a website where it's possible to upload images and that it? Imgur seemingly shat the bed by removing album links....

Stores allowing people buying in bulk of fucking items such as Toilet Paper. Can't find a damn store in miles that doesn't have them in stock.

Everytime when i show my sisters my drawings the first thing they do is point out all the flaws.. :katcry:
I know they mean well but it gets me pretty down after a while  :katsob:

I lowkey hate that Toby Fox is trolling us half the time with these, but this is probably my favorite trollvid he posted:
[video=youtube]
I loved Deltarune and just want Chapter 2 and he knows it!!!!

Also I'm mad the Spongebob remastered game still ain't got a release date yet

People who refused to take responsibility of their own actions once things backfired on them hard and made a myriad of excuses instead of out-right apologizing to calm down the storm, own up to their mistakes and communicate so things won’t get drummed up worse. Just had a run in with my older sister with this after she’d packed glass items (literally just toss them in there without any care nor regard of the safety hazard it can cause, let alone the potential of it breaking in a moving truck). Mom kindly asked her to sort it out and removed the glass items so we can use newspaper/blankets to make it safe.

She shuts down quickly, doesn’t say anything, starts storming around and act like a child. Once she realized the potential hazard, instead of acting like a grown ass woman and admit to her mistake, she doubles down hard.

I’ll confess. When people shuts down like that, I get the feeling of second-hand embarrassment because it so goddamn easy to simply own up and apologize; especially shit that is literally dangerous. What even choke up on shit like that?

So, sister pissed off to her room while the rest of us had to clean up her mess in the packing :down: . And guess what, she’d hadn’t touch a god damn thing since except her own stuff. Grinds my goddamn gears when people act like a fucking child.

People who talk about or post spoilers and leaks!!! I HATE YOU ALL, atleast wait a bit or tag it properly damn it!
Uuuuuuggghhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom