What Grinds Your Gears?

The William Lewis Arc for Law and Order SVU.

It was bad. Incredible actor, horrid storytelling. I mean, a cop killer that had dozen or so heinous crimes under his belt that somehow broken out of prison? The city would’ve been filled to the BRIM with police snipers across the board. The moment Lewis even get to mention Benson, he would’ve got sniped to hell. There were so many problems that it just came unbelievable. Felt like they were trying to recapture the Darris Arc (where Ludacris played as the perp) but failed everything the Darris Arc excelled. 

This is one of my issue with the post-season Stabler era. Cases are boring, too much family drama (like family court and the sort) and not enough screen time for other characters like Cragen, Finn and Munch. Newer detectives are good (aside from Rollins due to the number of things that would make Stabler blushed).

I love the transition of Olivia becoming a detective to Captain. An evolution of her character, yet, I felt like they will never peak in terms of writing again.

Like, Benson was practically assaulted and nearly raped, yet, there were no signs of Elliot, Cragen and Munch? Not even a phone call or so?

Worst episode arc in the franchise.

My damn communication professor. I've had several concerns throughout the semester and he hasn't emailed me back once. 
The only email I've gotten from him was computer generated and he's really starting to piss me off.

Moved to a new place.

Bam, gunshot went through our house an hour ago. Thank god my sister wasn't in the room at that time. Fucking psychos.

When your sibling's reasoning for having all ds and fs in all his courses because the teachers "lost" his homework.

When you try to say something, then your cousin comes in, interrupt you, FINISHED what you were trying to say and then explain it before you can finish your sentence.

Grinds my FUCKING gears when this jackass do that. I can speak for myself, fuckhead.

Sorry for the language.

I hate browsing websites, and they have to use the most ugliest colors as their background, and it's hard as hell to browse since it burns your eyes. :wagh: Grinds my damn gears.

- My tooth cracked today. :wagh:
- People not following through whether it's the permit, dental care, whatever.

- One of these days in which I want to  been thindisappear. I've been thinking of my family and everyone else, not myself. I don't matter and apparently I don't matter to them either. I asked my aunt I heard her and my cousin about application for the quarantine passes and she started scolding me as if I'm a damned simpleton. Apparently I am a dumbass. I never get a thank you or words of how I have been of much help for years. Fuck no to ever being told I'm amazing. I left her bedroom after that. My cousin was also present. Which is why I cry. Which is why I hurt every day of my life. This is why I am beaten down and devoid of worth. Which is why I am alone and feel such loneliness. Now I feel sick to my stomach. I have nothing left. No kindness, no gentleness, no understanding, and no pampering.

Back
Top Bottom