What Grinds Your Gears?

LoopyPanda said:
ShineCero said:
YouTubers being so cringe that they make videos about "OMG! I TALK TO KOBE AT 3AM! HE'S NOT DEAD" like, honestly, get the fuck out of here.
You can say JayStation, he's been trending from other people calling him out for making these shitty vids for kids

Including faking the death of his own girlfriend for views

At the time of that post, I didn't know who JayStation was and was referring to another YouTube, who's name escapes me at the moment (something Josh). 

Jaz shown me videos of that dude though, so he's pretty fucking trash too.

Being fine one day but awful the next because of my stomach's finicky nature lately. I hate feeling like this so I'm hopefully going to see a doctor about it soon so I can figure out what's wrong with me

I don't like it when cashiers acts like they don't want to work. Their body language and facial expression tells it all.

Typical Twitter/Tumblr Artists that act like they're better than everyone and policed other artists of their content.

"You should understand how difficult it is to do X thing in this world. We are """""people""""" too. Now let me shame you for doing X things despite what I said earlier"

Artists and gamers often fall into this kind of thing.

-Trying to eat enough calories to maintain my weight without losing more by accidental deficit (accidentally ate barely 1000 calories 2 days ago and already went back to 106.8 from 108.6) WITHOUT triggering heartburn, stomach upset, or bloating
-Getting random pains in parts of my body that are coincidentally close to areas where having pain is generally seen as potentially dangerous. But I've had pains in this spot before because my menstrual cycle be like that
-being forced to eat food that triggers acid reflux and the subsequent tight feeling in my throat that makes me paranoid about being sick. Even though my stomach is simultaneously screaming for food.
-The doctor that sees my parents can't accomodate me until APRIL. I don't want to wait that long, I want to know what's wrong with me without a potential ER visit. AGAIN.
-my health problems triggering chronic anxiety. Which makes my body go into chronic stress response. Which makes my symptoms WORSE.

I hate this so much! It hasn't gotten to the point I need to go to the hospital but trying to figure out what's happening to me by googling my symptoms easily pushes me into a panic attack and isnt helping me whatsoever (thanks for telling me I have cancer, appenditicis, and sciatica, WebMD. You're a real pal. Not) I wish my body would just go back to being normal again so I could stop living in fear of my own physiology.

When games are becoming too big of a file nowadays. I have to free up at least 100+ gb just to play a game :wagh:!?

Back
Top Bottom