What Grinds Your Gears?

When a person is out of work due to the pandemic and some asshat PM'd her the indecent videos on Facebook.

Update: S/he's now reported and deleted from my contacts.

Here's a mega rant from Z again. B|

One thing that I hate so much, as of recently, is the state of podcasts nowadays. I'll give you a few examples. I recently got a good app on my phone that helps me find good podcasts on topics that mostly interest me (History, True Crime, and Culture.) I was lucky to find some podcasts under the 'True Crime' genre. Now, I won't name the specific podcast I listened to as to avoid needless hate, but they spoke about a topic which interests me the most in True Crime: Missing Persons and Cold Cases. The particular case spoke about in this podcast was about Tara L. Calico, a woman who disappeared in 1988 in Belen, New Mexico, believed to have been kidnapped. She remains missing to this day. Sounds interesting, right?

Whelp, the podcast I was listening to was about an hour and a half on the topic of Tara Calico. Why is it that I'm listening to these people talk about the movie they saw last week? The Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks? The crush they had in the seventh grade? Their favorite color? Why does it take 45 FUCKING MINUTES for them to even MENTION Tara Calico? The MAIN TOPIC of their HOUR AND A HALF Podcast?! So when they FINALLY start talking about Tara Calico, they go off-topic so many times, talking about how they had a bike when they were little (Tara was biking when she went missing) and other dumb shit. I literally had to stop listening to the podcast because I couldn't take it anymore. They talked to the audience as if WE knew them and their quirks, likes, and dislikes.

I understand that maybe I had a bad pick in this particular podcast, so I tried another topic. Nope. Same shit.

I cannot begin to articulate how annoyed I was when I looked for a different speaker/podcast only to find the same, IF NOT WORSE, type of speakers. These two people spoke in a 'valley girl' accent, and holy shit, I want to bash my head against the wall. It was the same as before! They took an interesting topic and spent 30-45 minutes talking about NOTHING.

I am so upset because one of the major things on my bucket list is to create a Podcast with Shine talking about History and Crime the way Shine and I do on the phone, but more professional, of course. I've listened to a few podcasts back in the day and I enjoyed listening to people talk about topics I've never heard of as well as their opinions of it. It's interesting to me, almost like a mini audiobook! I just can't stand being, well, 'catfished', in podcasts. If you are going to talk about a topic (like Tara Calico), tell me about the topic. I don't want to hear your story about a movie you saw. I want to know about Tara, her case, the details of her disappearance, and so on. Don't pick a topic and not talk about it, or, at least, don't put it under 'True Crime.'

tl;dr: I hate being catfished with podcasts that bait you with an interesting topic and not talk about it.

Pokémon fans. Literally saw someone telling Serebii Joe's girlfriend to get an fucking abortion.... because they're *that* mad over a fucking baby game. I swear to god that these people are practically insane, mentally ill in need of medication, or there's some deliberate disinformation campaign that infiltrated the fandom (similar to how Last of Us fandom got hit hard with sexist, transphobia fucks until their recent embarrassment during the Girlfriends debacle). 

Always the same arguments over and over AND OVER again. Two damn years because Clampearl (some of you won't even realized that I purposely misspelled its name) didn't become transfer accessible to Sword and Shield and they act like Game Freak kicked their dog down. Instead of moving on and play other games; they will continue to bitch, complain and spread lies over digital mons.

Christ.

When I  found out Friday that my only best friend left a crazy message on my voice-mail yelling like she lost her freakin' mind!  But she left that message on my phone back in June.

I cannot do it anymore. I have to distance myself from people who act like friends and supporters to me, talk privately with me about subjects and act as if they worry about me, understand, and agree and yet treat me like a kid, talk about me behind my back, and post such hate on their wall it contradicts what they say to me. That is being a liar and a fake.
I have no place for two-faced, lying people in my close circle of life especially if they have reached out to me for my help, my wisdom on subjects close to my heart such as serious ones - I take time and listen and give them gifts to help lift them and yet they post and talk crap that implies I'm what they're against in life. It's insulting, it's fake, and it's mentally unbalanced.
A person allowing this in their life is enabling abusive behavior. I don't. I've learned through too much abuse for being kind. Those deserving of me will make me feel appreciated.

My older sister. She tried to blame me by saying the reason why her second baby is sick because of the pasta I've made (she constantly trying to pinned all blame on my side). Turns out, her baby is sick due to virus, being malnutrition, UTI, severely hydrated and for some reason, she didn't took precaution of waning the baby out of breast's milk. No apologies.

Butt ugly web designs that's impossible to navigate :pensive:

A guy who tried to force me to rally behind his hate towards my friend/coworker PMd me saying hate even though my said friend deleted all his posts. I told him to leave me and my friend alone - that I don't want to be involved in some petty drama and that my friend/coworker is not my boyfriend. Well he has spewed hate - one message I saw called me a "cunt" for wanting peace and quiet.

View attachment 4

I've reported his PMs and they're moved to spam. He's deeply disturbed and yet he spewed hate at my friend for posting truth about my country and me for the truth I spoke to him.
To which I reply: Truth hurts, asshat.

Yes - I've grown - I've been forced to grow because of users and losers like him and I do not take shit anymore. Talk. All of them. All talk and no action. Just absolute lost beings. He also lashed out at my friend over his opinions about certain TV shows.
Imagine if I have been friends with this fucktard. My life would have been shit. So many people I've had come into my life are like him. Users. Losers. Lost souls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211013-102553_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211013-102553_Chrome.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 3
Jesus christ, that person is clearly out of his mind. You did a good job reporting this user and staying away from him.

Other people taking my mom's parking spot regardless of her having a reserve sign posted. That really irritates me as well as her.

Back
Top Bottom