What's new

Welcome to Cosmic City Crews!

Beyond Creativity

What classes are you currently taking?

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
11,472
Location
The Cosmos~!
With many of us in school, we all have our classes. Some we picked and some we didn't. Why don't you tell us what classes you have and how you feel about your schedule? Are you okay with your classes or do you wish you had new ones? Are your classes mostly to your major/what you want to study or are they just random classes to boost your GPA? How's your teacher? Are your friends in there? Let us know what you think! ​

class.jpg
 

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
8,080
Location
Nothingness
I'm currently taking:

American Democracy and Life in the Cosmos. The former in order to fulfil my history requirement and well, learn more history. The latter is to explore my interest of space and the sort.
 

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
12,021
Location
cyberia cafe
General Chemistry: Bio Gen Ed requirement and I have to take it before I can more on to Organic Chemistry or something similar for Premed requirement. With lab.

Intro to Native American Studies: this class is fully online, and I had to fulfill a nonwestern class apparently. Where I live, Native American culture is a big component of the state's history and we have a lot of museums for the state's tribes (i.e. Chikasaw Nation, etc). Most nonwestern cultures interest me anyway, so I thought this would pair well with my Sociology class I took in the Fall. Native American units were always skimmed over in my hiigh school history classes, so it would be a good learning opportunity that also helps me have an easier time managing a good GPA. 

Understanding Dance: Fulfills my Understanding art Form requirement and is an easy A so I can focus more on Chemistry and Precalc/Trigonometry. Not to mention I'd like to learn dance styles and maybe use that to actually learn dancing.

Precalculus/Trigonometry: Have to to get to physics. A nice brain stimulant when Chemistry numbs my brain. 

So Dance and NAS will help me with the GPA bit and with staying relaxed. Since 3 stressful classes last semeter might have cost me a 3.69 GPA.
 

Freak

Blue Jacket
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
494
Location
Murica
Honors ELA 11
Honors US History
PHYSICS
Band
Chinese II
Apart from Band, all of these classes fulfill a required credit that I need to graduate from High School Bl
 

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
11,472
Location
The Cosmos~!
Currently taking Figurative Drawing and Drawing 1.

Also drawing naked models is rather intense when you actually focus on the drawings. Hopefully, next semester, I'll try to take another math class and some science classes.
 

Vaporwave

Blue Jacket
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
31
Location
virtua mall 3xxx
i'm taking classes in SQL, system analysis and design, networking concepts, c#, and algebra

yea that's five classes this semester but i think i'll be fine
 

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
12,021
Location
cyberia cafe
~ Z ~ said:
Currently taking Figurative Drawing and Drawing 1.

Also drawing naked models is rather intense when you actually focus on the drawings. Hopefully, next semester, I'll try to take another math class and some science classes.

Nekkid ppl with a leaf on the junk? :kat:

This dance class isn't as boring as I thought it would be since you get to learn background and interpret different dance forms. It's mainly Western Europe tho.
 

SPINAL

Blue Jacket
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
184
Location
Texas
Welding Technology Basic Certification:

Oxy-Fuel Cutting
Intro to SMAW
Intro to Gmaw
Intro to Tmaw
Intro to Fcaw
Layout and Fabrication
Blueprint reading

Its pretty rough but ill handle it.
 

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
11,472
Location
The Cosmos~!
LoopyPanda said:
~ Z ~ said:
Currently taking Figurative Drawing and Drawing 1.

Also drawing naked models is rather intense when you actually focus on the drawings. Hopefully, next semester, I'll try to take another math class and some science classes.

Nekkid ppl with a leaf on the junk? :kat:

This dance class isn't as boring as I thought it would be since you get to learn background and interpret different dance forms. It's mainly Western Europe tho.

Nope, the leaf is missing.

I feel like my drawing classes have improved me a bit. I'll try to put some before and after to show you guys later on.
 

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
8,080
Location
Nothingness
SPINAL said:
Welding Technology Basic Certification:

Oxy-Fuel Cutting
Intro to SMAW
Intro to Gmaw
Intro to Tmaw
Intro to Fcaw
Layout and Fabrication
Blueprint reading

Its pretty rough but ill handle it.

Jesus man, you're taking all those classes?!

I'm currently taking
SSCI - 306: Expository Writing
HIST - 350: British Colonies
HUM - 340: Interpretation and Values <- I swear this class is like a wild theories course about how evil the Government is. I'm waiting for the whole jet fuel doesn't melt steel to pop up.
 
Top Bottom