What classes are you currently taking?

For the fall, I'm taking Cell Bio, Statistics (some entry level course idfk), Physics 2 and lab, and American Government. 

I should've taken AP Government when I had the chance tbh

As of now, I'm currently taking three different courses.

The US and the History of Populism (from Jackson to Trump)

Gender, Sex and the Conquest of the American West

History of Animation.

You can sense the theme of a lot of history courses as I'm majoring in history. I should get my BA by the winter quarter :pimp:

I'm currently taking:

High School: Visual Design Primer, Capstone (they make us do one our Senior year), AP Computer Science, Music Appreciation (I didn't want to take it. I had no choice.) and Senior Internship.

College: English Comp II and Internet Tools (Read "How to HTML 5 and CSS3")

Next Quarter is going to be my last one and I will officially receive my Bachelors in History.  :edu:
  • ANTH 343 - MAGIC,RELIGION & SCIENCE
  • ENG 418 - INTERMEDIATE FICTION WRITING
  • HIST 356 - U.S.,1877-1917

ShineCero said:
Next Quarter is going to be my last one and I will officially receive my Bachelors in History.  :edu:

N-Nerd... Only nerds like history. B|

But on my part, I'm taking...

MAC2233: Business Calculus. This will be my final math class before I need to do independent math studies to be accepted to a certain university. 

CTS1131: A+ Computer Essentials and Support. This is a basic "Advance Word, PowerPoint, and Excel" It should be a piece of cake.

Starting next Tuesday, I'll take:

-Introduction to Biochemistry
-History of Science (17th Century to Present Day)
-Genetics
-Principles of Physiology
-Organic Chemistry Laboratory I: Biological Emphasis

The Lab is treated as its own class though; we attend the 3 hour lab session but we have 1 class just for lecture about the experiment we'd be doing. The lab and the lecture are on Tuesday and Thursday respectively.

Basically, this semester is my personal Dark Souls. So I won't be on here everyday, but I'll probably have free time to post during the weekend.

Bumping up this thread since I'm going back to school next week. I'm aiming to get an certification for Library Technician before pursuing an Masters in Library Science. 

Cataloging and Classification
Survey of Lit for Library Tech
Intro to Library Services

Two online courses, one course, that meets once a week, for 3 hours. I'm a bit nervous about the ordeal, but let's hope I can finished everything within a timely manner!

I'm going to serve three more months of Institutional Punishment in the Academics, but I drastically changed my schedule about a week ago since I don't want to spend my summer doing more credits to actually get my degree.

-Fundamentals of Microbiology: idk why this sounds like an intro to micro course when there are like 2 other 3000 level courses that actually sound like intro levels. Apparently I took enough non-micro classes to be eligible to take it. If it were up to me though, I wouldn't be taking it.
-Basic Immunology
-Honors' History of American Musicals: it was the only fun-looking one to take for elective honors credit. It was either that or Geopolitics/Philosophy, both of which being 3000-4000 level classes. But if I take this, I can do that AND not have to take another history of science course (one was enough, thanks)
-Physiology lab: basically the lab version of the lecture that I got a C in because I was a dumbass last year thinking I could handle like 4 science classes in one semester. I heard it was way easy compared to my Histo lab tho, just meets once a week.
-Forensic Science and the Media: another honors' course, but it looked like an actually fun class to take for electives.
-Intro to Public Health: another honors section. But it actually pertains to what I want for a career in some way, so there it is!

Unfortunately, I don't get an entire free day off like last semester, but I do have only 1 class Tuesday and Friday in the early morning, so I technically will have 2 free days. I probably still have to study my butt off on those days, but I digress.

I am currently taking Intro into C++ and Intro Into Criminal Justice.

I might also take a mini-term (If I can) to plot into Financial Accounting or Financing. I do a lot of financing on a daily basis, so I think it should come naturally to me.

LoopyPanda said:
I'm going to serve three more months of Institutional Punishment in the Academics, but I drastically changed my schedule about a week ago since I don't want to spend my summer doing more credits to actually get my degree.

-Fundamentals of Microbiology: idk why this sounds like an intro to micro course when there are like 2 other 3000 level courses that actually sound like intro levels. Apparently I took enough non-micro classes to be eligible to take it. If it were up to me though, I wouldn't be taking it.
-Basic Immunology
-Honors' History of American Musicals: it was the only fun-looking one to take for elective honors credit. It was either that or Geopolitics/Philosophy, both of which being 3000-4000 level classes. But if I take this, I can do that AND not have to take another history of science course (one was enough, thanks)
-Physiology lab: basically the lab version of the lecture that I got a C in because I was a dumbass last year thinking I could handle like 4 science classes in one semester. I heard it was way easy compared to my Histo lab tho, just meets once a week.
-Forensic Science and the Media: another honors' course, but it looked like an actually fun class to take for electives.
-Intro to Public Health: another honors section. But it actually pertains to what I want for a career in some way, so there it is!

Unfortunately, I don't get an entire free day off like last semester, but I do have only 1 class Tuesday and Friday in the early morning, so I technically will have 2 free days. I probably still have to study my butt off on those days, but I digress.

Jesus man, that's a lot of classes!

Have you ever considered taking an online course?

Earth Science
Biomed Ethics (literally all 4 lectures so far have been complaints against the science of biology, and science itself)
Introduction to Biology
Biology Lab
Survey of Basic Economics

Back for school again for my Library Technician program. 

I'm taking three classes, one of them being about repairing old books that has been damaged. Another one is understanding your consumers and patrons of their needs in the library. So I'm hoping to learn a lot more before starting my career.

Fundamentals of Network/Cyber Security
C/C++ for Embedded Devices or IoT Networking and Connectivity 
Connected Devices with C/C++ and Arduino sketches

Basically, I'm learning to be a 'hacker' and build things that connect to other devices. I'll probably show pictures and videos of the bots I'll build.

Keyboarding and Typing
Acquisitions
Library Technology 

Next semester is my final course, which is essentially work experience for the library.

Back
Top Bottom