The Valentine's Day Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man dressed in a coat came, with two hellish looking wolves at his side, a great sword on his back. Lily handed her two flint locks to Maylis and Eva.

"Ah..." The man said. "Another who can use the control melody. I am General Zaroff." He said. Lily looked at him, bravely scared.

"Who!?" Eva said, alarmed. "O-out of our way, dude! We're t-trying to leave this dump!" She stuck the hand with the flintlock on her pocket but the other gripped her spiked whip nervously.

"As for who I am... I lead the creatures here." Zaroff said. He snapped his fingers, and his hell hounds walked towards the three barking. Lily panicked, and started to chant.

"Da, da da da, da da da da!" She said. The hounds restored back whimpering.

"I knew you could do it. You and I are the same. Occult Hunters, those who control the ink!" Zaroff said. "I wonder who parented you... It dosent matter." Lily meanwhile looked scared and confused.

"Control melody? Ink? Occult? What does it all mean?" She asked.

Maylis sweated a bit and gritted her teeth. She'd grabbed on both Eva's and Lily's arms and ran to the direction towards her left away from the man. She'd didn't know what was going on, but she didn't want to stick around and find out. Too many things was happening for her to process the situation. "Come on, let's go. Move your legs!"

"Thanks! Just be careful!" Maylis shouted. She turns to Lily. "Look, I don't know what's going on but I'll make sure you're alright. It seems that he's somewhat connected to you somehow, so let's focus on running!" Maylis drew her sword in case anything pops up in the front or the side.

Lily nodded at Maylis.

"Right, whatever he is..." More dogs moved to stop their retreat while the first two moved towards Eva. Lily yelled the chant aloud and they dropped to the ground in pain.

"Huh..?" Maylis was confused of whatever Lily yell led the dogs to yield in pain. Whatever it was, that was something needed to be save at a later date. "Let's continue to move forth..!" She'd used her blade as a way to blow the grounded dogs away in their path, causing them to hit the walls.

As the three moved, Lily fell to the ground screaming in pain. Zaroff was far behind them, putting behind him a smoking gun. Lily's knee had been blown right open, as monsters of all forms gathered in a circle around them.

"Just... Leave me to die..." Lily said.

Maylis sweated a bit. "Shit!" She turns to Lily, grabbing onto her arm in a strong griped. "I don't let my comrades to die. Eva! Come over here and grabbed on to me!" She'd grabbed her sword with her left hand, turning the blade in a circular movement intense speed. From there, a gathering of winds forms around the group. If anyone gets close to get, will be slice to bits from the sheer wind pressure alone.

The monsters stood in a horde, forming a circle of no escape around them all. Lily was soon in a state of shock from blood loss. Knee shot right open. That leg was gone. The coated Zaroff walked to their fronts, keeping his distance but the monsters to his back. At his flanks were a man dressed in a comductor's outfit wearing a mask, Erik, the Phantom of the Opera, and a large muscular man dressed like a mechanic, Fransico.

"So. This is how it all ends. Not a boss fight. Not even a dignified death." Zaroff mocked. He held his large gun at his side. The man was confident and full of ego. "Any last words? I was hoping to put you three to use, not six feet into the grave."

"General. Hold off for a moment." Fransico asked. He was calculating them, judging how far and fast they could run. "Tichondrious would not be pleased if the Occult Hunter died. Let me save her life."

"You are all going to die." It was Erik who said that, but while his face was pointed at Lily, Eva, and Maylis, his eye that started to flow was directly looking at Zaroff's face. Seething anger coursed through him, as green energy built up on his body.

"Use or no use, we weren't the ones approaching our teammate with some freaky animals!" Eva retorted. "As far as we know, we have no business with you and neither would Lily! I don't care what her connection to you creeps are! And we won't let you win either if it's a fight you want! Right Maylis?"

Maylis nodded in repose to Eva's comment. "Right!" Maylis grabbed hold onto Lily. "We're not going to hand you over.." The wind pressure continues to gain more power, substances began to appeared around the wind, becoming more "blade-like" that slices anything within it's path. "You two need to hold onto me, it's going to be a bumpy ride.." as all of them begin to float away from the ground little by little.

Zaroff raised his gun but Erik jumped infront of him.

"No!" The Phantom cried. There was a bullet shot, and Erik looked at the hole in his chest. A wave of green energy began to expand from him, and everything went white for the three girls.

---

When Lily came to, she noticed her knee cap was fully healed instead of exploded. And everything outside of the three was dead.

"Maylis? Eva?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom