The Valentine's Day Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I.. I don't know." Maylis said. "The guy just jumped up.. and green-like energy.. that's the last thing I remember.." Maylis turns to Lily. "Oh! Your leg! Is it alright..? Can you stand?"

"Looks like a godly intervention or something saved us..." Lily said standing up. "And my knee's back too... Guess you two won't have to carry me back to... Somewhere the entire city isn't dead. The trees, the grass, the birds..."

"Control them?" Maylis seem curious. "Maybe that's why those guys were after you?"

"That, mustache guy seemed to be able to use it too..." Lily remarked. The road out into the woods came into view.

"There's our way out... Wait. Edward, said there was something behind us as I sang that tune... No, I, didn't mean to kill him!"

"Don't worry about that, it isn't your fault." Maylis tried to comfort her. "We don't know what actually happen with him. He could have survive and found his way out!" Trying to calm her worries. "Let's focus on getting out of here and rethink of what just happen, Ok?"

"I recommend we do all of that somewhere indoors aand not in the open space." Eva looking around, on alert. "We could be ambushed by monsters a second time. Or whoever else was working with those guys could come after us." She said in a hushed whisper.

Lily looked up at the gate and the road before them heading into the woods.

"The nearest town is just a few hours of walking away. I don't know about Edward, and about all of you, but I'm ready to leave."

"Then, let's waste no time. Eva is right - monsters can appear at any time.." Maylis said.

As the three left a sinister shadow of a demon watched them leave.

The ashes of the dead scattered from the empty city, carried on the winds of death.

Erik watch the two on their pathway from a distance, his body slowly disnigrating into green energy.

---

100 years later.

A pale woman in red knelt by two gravestones, sweeping away the fallen autum leafs, revealing the names Eva and Mayliss.

"Hey girls... It's been a while, I know... I miss you. Miss you a lot. Like everyone else in my life... Extended life spans are such a pain, you know? I'm, talking to the dead." She sighed. "Still no closer on the Control Melody then I was one hundred years ago... Time flies when you make no progress."

The woman got up and started to walk off, softly humming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom