The Valentine's Day Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maylis caught the lighter and turns to the fallen monster. She stood before it, looking down on it. She placed her hands together, uttered a phrase. "May you rest in peace", before dose the creature in flames. "And.. that's takes care of that.."

Edward looked at the sewer tunnel.

"Don't have much of a choice but to go through the obvious death trap. Going to be fun. Because that's our only way out of this nightmare." He said. Lily looked up at Eva sniffling.

"And what of your friend, John?" Maylis asked. "Can't really leave him like that.."

Maylis turns her attention towards Lily, walking towards the entrance. "Something.. fells off.." She walked towards Eva, whispering towards her. "Hey.. is something wrong with Lily?"

"I don't know. I can't tell if she's upset about John's death or that we'll be fighting more of these things." Eva whispered back in a hushed voice as they appriached the sewers. "It might be a little bit of both. Seeing death doesn't get any easier."

LoopyPanda said:
"I don't know. I can't tell if she's upset about John's death or that we'll be fighting more of these things." Eva whispered back in a hushed voice as they appriached the sewers. "It might be a little bit of both. Seeing death doesn't get any easier."

"True.. but we're practically trained for this.." Maylis whispered back. "Let's make sure she's stable for the mission.." as they entered the sewers. "Oh my, certainly this place is plenty of foul, even for a sewer." Maylis covered her nose.

As the four were walking down the sewer path, an exit sign and door were up ahead to the left. Yet the sound of gurgling water was behind them.

Edward's lighter was pressed into Maylis' hands as he looked at Lily.

"The damn melody -... Never mind that, all of you, do not look back. Whatever you do." He said.

Maylis was alerted by the sound. However, she'd followed Edward's command. "Uh.. should we be running?"

As soon as the three girls crossed the exit door, Edward spoke.

"Goodbye." The door then slammed shut behind them, and the sounds of water gurgling and the snapping of bones was heard. Lily shut up and turned around, banging on the door.

"W-what the hell!?" Maylis said as she'd turned to see the door being shut. "What are you doing?"

"He can't be gone, he can't be gone!" Lily screamed. Yet the door would not budge. Edward was gone.

The same melody Lily was chanting before came from an echo behind them of the ruined streets.

"Da da da da da...."

Maylis continued to bang the door, but it was futile effort. "Damn, what the heck is going on?" She wondered. As the melody was heard, she turned towards the street. "You guys hear that..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom