The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox’s casting of the spell did succeed in aiding the soul deep within Negative, but within the darkness, the soul cannot be separate, cannot be free and cannot be contain. In reaction of the spell striking it in the core, a powerful explosion occurred within Negative.

A shroud of negative energy flooded the Sisterhood main building, tearing through the ceiling and into the sky. The weather pattern changed dramatically; roaring crackles of thunder burst the clouds. Lightning bolts pierced the ground with precision. His eyes, glimmering from Negative energy, a brand-new energy that was created from Negative’s birth, new to this world—neither positive, neutral or chaotic—takes his sights on the group. 

“Run along child, this is the big league. Your pathetic, worthless words do not faze me, but my words can.” He scorned Asuza as his eyes blacked out. “Fall.”

A single word uttered, sense a powerful wave across the room, causing everyone, no matter who, to instantly slammed onto the ground. Specks of dirt flung into the air upon each of their impact. He took a step, a single step, but his overwhelming darkness beckons nothing but fear from his posture. 

Liza attempted to stand after crashing through the ground. “Master Z, are you alright…?” She coughed. “What is this…?I have to get away or get this... Shine to back off!”

Bob was completely unaware of what kind of magic Negative used. It wasn’t anything he had seen before. He knew that Shine was experimenting with creating new magic, but to succeed at that. It sends a shiver down his spine. “Vox, I don’t think our magic can change this guy… this is something else.” He raised for his bag to find something, anything. 

Iceik narrowed his eyes and let out a single howl. He dashes off as flames burst throughout his body, accompany the icy trails he left in his path. He leaped in the air and slashed at Negative—only for the mad mage to tap his staff once… instantly shredding the dog-monster into bits of pieces. As fur and blood rain down, Negative turns to the group. 

“Give Z to me. Only she knows where the item I seek.”

====

“Negative!? That means…” Black Shadow narrowed her eyes. “We have to hurry!” Black Shadow dashes off.

"You fool, I said your fight is with me--" Lix was not able to finish his sentence before slamming to the floor thanks to Negative's magic. He struggled to pull himself up.

"D-Did the pupper just..?" Nicori began to whimper slightly, sensing the pieces of Iceik fall on the ground. "H-He's... He's really..?"

"Oh boy, not again!" Lyrik covered his ears, expecting Nicori to cry. "Last time that kid cried, it blew the glass off of windows for miles!"

Nicori did begin to cry, but it wasn't as loud as last time. It was normal. When Negative's magic slammed both him and Lyrik to the floor, Nicori yelled for Negative to stop and bring Iceik back. As he continued to belittle Negative, his cries got louder and louder.

Finally, Z was shaking within Liza's hands, Nicori being her motivation for acting out. She flung herself out of Liza's hands and floated directly to Negative in a blink of an eye. She seemed to be unaffected by his magic, but it was obvious that she struggled to keep herself immune. Her eyes were blinking black and white, almost as if they were indicating her 'battery life' and how much energy she had left. 

"Shine, why are you dressed like some edgy magic character~? You look like a bad OC...~ Quit acting so stupid and get rid of this spell, it's annoying~"

Vox says to bob as he gets back up "Its rare to see now in days to see the hole dark side of someone going out of control to this level. Get liza to numb Nicori." Vox says " Ancient Soul magic: Id Surprises." Vox tries to suppress negative to help ShineCore gain control back form Negative. Vox thinks "I best case I suppress negative; worst case I just pissed off some one that I may have to take seriously and it's going take time for the full effects to kick in." Vox seems reedy for the worst case.

"You fool..." Asuza strained to speak under the immense pressure Negative's spell imposed on her body pressed to the ground. "Why don't you run!?" 

What's wrong with my body!? It refuses to move! She couldn't muster even the will in her hands to make any fire magic, so much as move. Gritting her teeth in helpless fury, her palms began to scorch the floor she was pinned onto. All she could do was watch and hope they wouldn't be killed.

Liza blinked when Z disappeared from her hands, seeing that she went off to face Negative straight on. “You haven’t recovered! You’re in no condition to fight!” Knowing that her words will be ignored, she overheard Nicori’s intense cries and went over them to calm him down, but Negative’s power was slowly down her movements as time passes.

Negative stared down Z that approached him. “As expected, you’re are well above the rest of these trash. Now, where’s the staff I seek? Tell me where it is or everyone in this building dies.” He cleaned his feet from guts of Iceik, sliding it on the floor. He felt Vox’s magic once more. “Try as you might, but my abilities is far beyond what you lots ae capable of…” The black energy pour out of Negative and spread throughout building. 

Bob felt like the whole world was on his shoulders, despite trying to listen to Vox’s orders to clam down Nicori, he was tired and unmotivated. “W-what’s going on…? My body feels... heavy.”

Tort tried to cast a spell, but he was slammed through the ground once more, knocking him out.

Z's eyes continued to blink critically, almost as if her battery life was running out. She appeared confused at how Shine was acting, probably because she didn't know the new being called itself Negative. Regardless if it was Shine or Negative, she did not take kindly to the magic spell Negative placed on the people nearby. Using the most of her remaining energy, she spun her OmniPencil and threw it up into the air, letting it slam against the ceiling of the Sisterhood.

"Magic release~"

Her OmniPencil began to glow a bright blue color and the heavy feeling the group was feeling started to lift. Nicori and Lyrik were seen slowly moving to their feet when Z managed to negate the spell Negative spread to the group. Seeing how wounded and exhausted his mother was, Nicori wanted to rush to her, however, Negative's presence scared the hell out of him.

"M-Mamaaaa..." Nicori whimpered, moving to Asuza's side, Lyrik following closely behind him to keep him safe.

"T-That's one strong wizard dude..." Lyrik whispered. "He's way too stronger. H-He might even be stronger than that Boss dude who took Z's power. Sheesh, what's up with all the crazies showing up one after the other?!"

Z used up so much of her energy that she wasn't even able to keep herself in the air. For the first time ever, Z slowly floated to touch the floor and used her feet to support herself. Z literally stood before Negative and was not tall enough to reach his knees. It was obvious that Z had no more energy left, however, she was able to set the others free as best she could but didn't know how long she could stall Negative.

"Staff~?" Z echoed, crossing her tiny arms. "I don't know what that is...~ Look, I'm really tired, so can you come back another time to bother me~?"

Vox says "That what we call over time boys and girls." Vox summons a Stone that starts to absorb the Negative Energy that being releaced and says "Demonic Soul Magic: Jump Start Soul." Stronger than the first two spells and it was aimed to rouse ShineCero's soul to help fight Negative form with in. Vox thinks "If this dos the same thing but larger as the last two attempts than I can just soul stones to absorb the Energy and use any soul magic spell powerful shooed work to beat negative. That shood help ShineCero get control back and help make it so Z actraly stands a chance."

Asuza slowly lifted herself from the floor into a crouching position where she knelt on one knee. Her breathing was heavy as she tried to regain enough air that the pressure had previously placed on her. With one arm, she nudged Nicori back toward Lyrik. 

"You're the fastest one here. I cannot teleport him out of here, not the way I am. You had better take Nicori and run. Find somewhere and stay hidden until it's over, like the Square, anywhere. Who knows which of us this monster might pick to execute next. It can't be Nicori, no matter what." She pleaded. "I just know I can't go down without putting up a fight. She can't stall forever, so she needs all the help she can get without putting him at harm's way."

She had enough strength left for one big attack, but it was dangerous to use even for herself. It would be futile, but she didn't want to sit there and go down passively either.

Negative took a deep breath when Z didn’t answer his question properly. “I’m not here to waste time, I’m here for the Merlin’s Staff. I had a feeling you’re going to tried and stall for time…” He moved his leg slightly backward before launching it directly at Z’s stomach, kicking her away from him.

“I had my filled of playtime. I want to know the location of the staff, but if you’re content of dying so easily just as this pathetic monster here, then so be it.” He tried to cast a spell, but once again, found his soul in contempt of a mage nearby. He turns his focus onto Vox, narrowing his eyes on the figure.

“It is rare for a demon to appear in this world, even rarer to side with the likes of mortal.” Negative said, feeling the affects of his magic. “However, not even the demon magic can match the sheer volume of negative energy I have created with my bare hands.”

“Negative… Energy?” Bob took noticed of what Negative said. “He created… a brand-new energy?” He whispered. “Such a thing is impossible!” He was both worried, yet curious of this new “magical properties”. 

Negative raised his staff and tap it once, flat out erasing any spells that cast upon him. “You lots have clearly have no idea what you are dealing with or attempting to mess with. Let me show you an example of such power I possessed.” The stone began to overwhelm itself, as the negative energy cannot be contained by mere items; his soul became too corrupted—far more destructive than chaotic energy.

He closes his eyes, before opening them again—his pupils all blackened. “Negative Magic: Reverse”

Liza narrowed her eyes, agreeing with Asuza. “You need to get the kid out of here, now!” She warned, but her body immediately light up—literal red-blood cells can be seen flowing throughout the body, and what came afterwards was destructive pain--he was attacking them at a cellular level. Liza screamed out loud as she fell to her knees. Bob was hit next, then Tort, then Asuza, then Vox, and so forth. This cannot be negated by any means. It seems that he only target those around him, Lyrik and Nicori and the girls aren’t affected—not because they were out of range, but Negative used those that fought as an example.

Bob tried to grab something out of the bag, but he fell over and tons of items slipped out. “The pain… it burns…” He tried throwing something at Negative, but the evil mage simply moved a few steps to the side.

Negative turns to Z once more. “The Merlin’s Staff; otherwise, they will die, and the rest will suffer the same fate.”

==

Black Shadow and Faunix arrived at the gate. “Okay, Negative is in there. Last time we fought him, he was barely using his powers, so it shouldn’t be that much of an improvement in such little time.”

Vox thinks only spiting out some blood form the effects and his robes become redder "If not for the fact I am a demon (in body) that sucked more sucked and I am on the right track with my spells but condiment is going to hard. I wonder if we have a way to strate up negate Negtive engery." 

Vox says "If your still alive Bob do you have any thing that can use positive energy."

Asuza watched Liza and Bob collapse, reeling her arms back bursting with flames with a furious expression. "You bastard, you'll regret--!" 

She was cut off as soon as the hex caught hold of her body, the fire around her arms immediately going out as she hugged her torso before collapsing to the floor. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she writhed in complete agony. Asuza whited out from the pain and could do nothing more than fight an invisible force that was killing her from the inside-out; she began to spew fire from her mouth across the floor and room as she continued to cry out from complete loss of her ability to control her fire magic. 

"GO! LEAVE, NOW!!" She demanded from Lyrik, voice distorted and raspy from her nearly shredding her vocal chords.

"'Suza!" Nicori tried to reach out for her but Lyrik took him into his arms. "We can't leave 'Suza! We gotta help her!"

"I know kiddo, but we gotta think up a plan to survive first!" Lyrik said as he ran off with Nicori in his arms. "It sucks kid, but I'm sure Asuza will make it through! I doubt your Mama will let anything happen to them."

Z flew past the group and slammed against the wall behind them. It was painfully obvious that Z was unable to fight anymore. Z was not able to float and was barely able to stand up. She couldn't move and she couldn't help the others in their pain. When Lyrik took off with Nicori, Z felt a small wave of relief. 

"Staff~? I don't know of this staff~ Leave these people alone, Shine~! They have done nothing wrong~! Your battle is with me, fool~!"

Faunix rushed to the Sisterhood and instantly saw the group on the floor as well as Negative. His biggest fear was now a reality. He didn't think, only act. He rushed inside, immediately. His head lowered as he attempted to jab his horns into Negative but Z's voice stopped him only a few inches from possibly impaling him.

"Faunix, stop~!" 

"M-Master Z! W-What is it?!"

"He says he wants some staff thing~"

"The staff of Merlin?! No way you can hand it over to him! I-It's one of the most powerful weapons in all of Booga! H-He's going to use it to summon Suyoi and--"

"I will not risk the lives of these people, Faunix~! Hand him the Staff, now~"

"B-But Master Z..."

Faunix was hesitant at first but eyed Z's condition and realized the pain the others were in. He was careful not to make any quick or sudden movements before moving over to a closet labeled as 'JANITOR.' He opened the door and dug inside the closet before pulling out the legendary staff that Negative was after. Attached to it was a broom head, which was obvious what this item was used for. He grumbled under his breath before slowly approaching Z.

"T-This is the legendary Staff of Merlin..." Faunix whispered. 

"Okay Shine, you have your staff~ Release the others from your spell and leave the Sisterhood grounds~"

“Nothing on me, Vox…” Bob said, lying on the floor. The pain was too much for him to think about anything. Despite his plain-looking face, he gave out a facial expression of terror of what had happened to him. He felt the red-blood cells exploding within his body, then suddenly reconstructing at the same time—an everlasting pain that fell on the group.

Negative narrowed his eyes upon Lyrik and Nicori escaping from the area. “Trying to escape? No matter where you run, death will come inevitable fate.” He raised his staff once more. “Since you, Z, are inclined to waste more of my time instead of seeking the one, I’m looking for, everyone dies. Their bones will be quite useful for the planet to grow pathetic vegetations. Negative Magic: Total Ann-“ 

Before he could tap it, his eyes shifted to Faunix attempted to tackle him, but stop when Z ordered him too. He paid attention to Faunix and Z’s arguments before one thing led to another, before Negative had the chance to say anything, his eyes narrowed. “This, the legendary staff that I seek… the staff of Merlin…” He took the staff and raised it in the air. “The fact that it was reduced to a mere broom, speaks volume of this place… but I shouldn’t be surprise considering that this is typical of you.” 

He tapped his staff, instantly releasing everyone from the destructive pain that fell victim of Negative’s magic. “Just a step closer…” He turns his eyes to the everyone. He looked around, seeing that the entire sisterhood was in ruins. “Let’s this be the lesson for all of you. Death cannot be contained or prevent. I am the bringer of destruction, sentence to wipe out this planet into nothingness. You as you are now are nothing to me.” He slightly turned his head to the right. “Right Black Shadow? Casting magic behind my back won’t do no good.”

Black Shadow sweated a bit, thinking she masked her appearance using an illusion spell, but he saw right through it. 

He turns his eyes back to the group. “Your lives had been sparred for now. We will meet again, and this time, the conclusion will end in a pool of your own blood. And Z… I don’t know what happened, but if this is the best you can do… then I have no reason to reveal my full strength now... hehehe. Farewell…” He tap, using the Merlin Staff instead, disappearing instantly. 

====
===
==

Bob jumped up and took a deep breath. “Holy smacks! That’s hurt!” He shouted.

Liza opened her eyes, seeing that the pain instantly vanished. “What kind of magic is that…? He was able to attack us… using our cells…?”

Vox says as he used magic to remove his blood "I have a vague I deal but at this point most us need a chance to recover." Vox thinks "As long this group is not stupid I may keep traveling with them."

Asuza stayed unmoving after some point until the magic was negated and everything settled down again. A small puddle of blood was from where her mouth was, but she suddenly regained consciousness after a few moments and sat up straight with a loud heaving gasp. Apparently she blacked out during Negative's monologue.

Asuza patted herself all over in bewilderment. "We're still alive?! Holy shit, I thought we..." she trailed off spotting where Iceik had perished. "Died."

"What do we do now?" She asked quietly, wiping the remaining blood off of her mouth with a shaky hand. "First Pink Lemonade Man, and now this..."

Lix rushed towards Negative but was just a second too late when he disappeared. Lix growled in annoyance and turned to Z who was struggling to stay up on her feet. In a flash, he rushed to Z and gripped her tiny body within his massive claws, squeezing her.

"You lazy fool! You ignorant, selfish imp!" Lix said with no change in his emotionless face. "You just let Negative walk away free! I was going to slaughter him for the damage he's done to the Sisterhood! To make things worse, you gave him the Staff of Merlin! Tell me why I shouldn't grip your stupid little guts out, Master Z?!'

"Lix, slow down!" Faunix rushed in, trying to calm the snake-cat hybrid. "Z is in no condition to fight! Her energy levels are in the critical!"

"All the more reason I should rip her apart!" Lix said while he crushed Z in his hands. "Maybe when I kill her, I can finally be free from her control!"

"Lix, stop it!" Nicori yelled as he ran back into the room. Lyrik was close behind with a bite mark on his arm. "Let Mama go! Now!"

"N-Nicori..." Lix lowered his ears. "I... Master Z just cannot protect anyone anymore. You were in danger, I'm afraid I cannot accept that--"

"Let Mama go, Lix."

While Nicori and Lix argued with each other, Faunix ran to the group targeted by Negative. He was so fast when he ran, each member of the group would find basic medical supplies appearing in front of them. He would have a constant face of worry and panic, almost as if knowing the true danger that happened. He mumbled to himself as he hurried to patch up the group as best he could. Each member had bandages wrapped around their foreheads and any visible open wounds, all faster than they could blink. 

Lix and Nicori argued about Z's fate until finally, Lix slammed Z on the floor, close to the group. Lix slithered away, obviously annoyed at how Nicori loved Z over him. He made sure to stick close in case they needed anything. Nicori rushed to Z and picked her up, watching how quickly her eyes blinked black to white, indicating her level of energy. He then made his way to Asuza.

"'Suza, are you okay?!" Nicori said, holding back tears. "I... I'm sorry. This would've never happened if I... Iceik would still... I'm sorry 'Suza."

"I don't think any of this is your fault, kiddo," Lyrik slid in, pumping his softer music to help ease the pain the others went through. "If I was never tricked, none of this would be happening... My buddies would laugh at me, I'm no hero..."

"Enough you two~" Z finally spoke out. "What's done is done, we must worry about the present~ Worry about your friends first~ I am in no condition to fight any longer...~ Faunix, Lix, call the Medic Z-clones~"

Faunix nodded before rushing off, Lix grunted before slithering off.

Vox says to Lyrik and Nicori "I do agree with Z its more how we grow form hear."

Vox walks over to Bob and Liza and thinks "I should make shore those kids are ok just incase I have to leave or fight."

Black Shadow lowered her head in utter disappointment at the fact that she could not do a single thing against him. She knew her former master was strong, but this is beyond the scope she had imagined. Her eyes shifted around from side-to-side, seeing the destruction Negative had left. “If the King’s thoughts is correct… he’s going to escalate…” 

She saw Tort laying on the ground and went over to him. “Tort!” She grabbed onto him and checked his pulse. There were signs of life, which calm Black Shadow down. “Thank goodness that you are still alive… you must’ve tried your best too…” Black Shadow was waiting for the Z-Clones to appear for medical help. 

“Man… I never felt so much pain in my life… feels like my inside were being dosed with gasoline and set on fire.” Bob touched himself throughout his body to check if he was still alive. It was surreal, yet, horrific feeling and it was embedded into his memories. He looks up to Vox and shook his head. “I’m okay… just need to recover is all… glad we didn’t turn into a pile of mush like that monster dog over there.”

“Hey, watch your tongue!” Liza scolded Bob as she eyes Asuza and Nicori. “It’s not a good time to make that kind of statements… read the atmosphere a little.” Nevertheless, she was glad that she survived, but facing two monstrosities back-to-back… she felt pressured. “I… I don’t know where we plan to go from now. We can’t exactly just go after Negative… he’s nowhere to be found…”

Asuza patted Nicori's head with a weak hand. "There's no need to blame yourself. When the opponent is one of the strongest mages on Booga, and the only other one used up all her energy saving us from the mob boss who could have killed us too, it's a complete miracle we were still spared at the last second."

This is what I get for being so weak, anyway. Bob's remark triggered Asuza's memory of watching One-Eye and Iceik get destroyed before her with no way to help, making her voice quiver but she kept face in her exhaustion.

"I'm just glad you're okay Nicori," Asuza smiled weakly. "You really shouldn't bite people who did me a big favor though. I'm more worried about your mom though... There can't be two entire schools of magic without a leadership, and Miss Z needs to recover in total secrecy for now. We don't need more trouble." She hugged her torso close. "This is really bad, but we can't do anything while there's all this chaos going on."

"Asuza and Vox are right, kiddo, this ain't your fault." Lyrik sighed, petting Nicori's head. "Your Mom did everything she could to protect us. We were just outclassed, that doesn't mean we didn't stick out our necks to help you. I'm sure Asuza would have burned through anyone to make sure you were safe."

"Ah, so this is 'Suza~?" Z echoed before peering slightly to Asuza. "Seems my little Nicori dragged you all into one hell of a mess~"

As Z scolded Nicori, several portals opened and out poured out several Z-Clones. They looked exactly like Z except they all had a nurse's cap and a first aid kit. The entire floor had more than 50 little clones running to each person in need of medical help. One Clone, in particular, was larger than all the others and had a Red OmniPencil as well as an entire nurse's outfit. This was the head Nurse.

"These clones will aid you back to full health~ I am afraid I cannot be of any further help to your friends, Nicori~"

"Aww, don't worry Mama. 'Suza and the others are super strong, they'll protect me!"

"Well, I know you like trouble, Nicori~ Please don't drag your friends into more trouble, I won't be there to help you this time, Nicori~"

The Z-Clones created bandages and band-aids for everyone they needed to tend to. Some of the Clones placed bandages on any open wound and the others began to create a small neon green ointment that smelled of raspberries. The Head Nurse went over to Nicori and took Z out of his hands before using her OmniPencil to draw a bubble around her. 

"Whoever did this to Master Z really sent a hard toll on her~ She's in critical condition~" Z-Nurse sighed. "But worry not, we will be tending to Master Z 24/7~ As for you, Nicori, I believe you need a cast for that arm~ Everyone else will have to stay put for a while and eat some raspberry pudding~"

Nicori grimaced slightly before sticking out his tongue in disgust. He then turned to Z in her bubble and watched her float in a near cryostasis state. He appeared worried. The Head nurse began to draw a cast on Nicori's arm.

"Don't worry Nicori, your Mama is going to be fine~ She just needs rest, so she'll be out for a week, at least~ Right now, I think your buddies need your support right now~ Besides, you gotta show them how much of a hero you are, right Nicori~?"

Nicori giggled and once his cast was finished, he waved his arm around slightly. He watched the Z-Clones approach each member of the group with a spoonful of the mysterious raspberry smelling neon goo. One approached him as well and told him to open his mouth. When Nicori refused a quick pinch on his cheek forced him to open his mouth and take his medicine. His entire face showed absolute disgust to the medicine.

"Alright, everyone, open up~" Whether the group opened their mouths, the Z-Clones shoved the spoonful of medicine into their mouths. The taste was very bitter and of sour apples. "It's my own special blend~ It smells as good as it tastes~"

The medicine would begin to have instant effects by cooling down their bodies and numbing in current pain they felt. They would also begin to feel just a little light headed thanks to the dosage. Faunix and Lix returned with pillows and blankets while some of the Clones drew beds to help the group rest up. 

"You guys should rest up... It'll be a while before we fix the Sisterhood. We... We apologize for all that has happened." Faunix said as he placed blankets on the shoulders of the group.

"Speak for yourself, Faunix... Had Nicori not been around, I would have finally ended Z's life. I would've been free." Lix hissed. "Hmph, a slave goat like yourself would never know. Living your whole pathetic life to serve others... You disgust me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom