The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
“It’s most likely nothing.” Tort said. “We been getting a lot of sightings of monsters around the area. Shine usually handles them, but with him gone, these beasts are arming themselves to the teeth to sack any town they get their little hands on.” Tort turned to both Z and Lix, bowing to them.

“Anyways, my message is done. I need to return to the Brotherhood. I’ll take my leave…” Tort started to walk towards the exit, until he seen a doll, Wrath, walking around. "What is that?" He picks it up.

"H-hey! Let me down!" Wrath wiggle around but it was a futile effort.

Lix followed Tort intently, keeping close to him so he could keep an eye on him. He doubted that Tort would hurt anyone but his orders were to always lead guests to the exit. While he wasn't interested in Tort or Wrath, he quietly slithered by, ignoring the girls who whispered about him. 

Suddenly, without warning, Lix stopped in place while a few windows shattered seconds later. Despite the girls screaming in fear, the entire area was silent, all noise being swallowed by the distant screaming echo that pulsed by. Lix's fur stuck up like needles and his tiny beady eyes grew large. His ears twitched, facing the direction of the cry. 

Oh no... This isn't good. 

As soon as the echo faded, the shockwave that came with it followed. The Sisterhood shook as if it were having an earthquake with more windows shattering in the distance. Another echo circled the area followed by another stronger shockwave, this one actually able to push few people to the floor. Lix struggled to keep his balance and immediately turned to the direction of a large and violent energy coming directly from deeper in the Sisterhood.

"Master Z!"

====

"Finally, a bit of peace and quiet for a nap~" Z sighed as she swayed gently on her hammock. "Maybe I can think with a clearer mind no--"

Z quickly sat up from her hammock and floated in the air before hearing the same echo that shook the Sisterhood. She knew this scream and she stared in the direction it came from. She doubted for a moment until the second echo pushed through the Sisterhood, breaking windows in the process. The lazy and carefree Z a moment ago turned into a creature of pure rage. 

Her small body began to ooze out a black energy and seemed to be consuming her body. Whatever it was, Z was holding it back using her own energy, however, the sheer anger, hatred, and hostility coming from Z seemed to overwhelm her, consuming half her body. Her bubble dimension began to crack in some places, unable to hold the amount of energy Z continues to release by the second. Suddenly, it collapsed, unable to hold back Z's wrath and the energy began to surge in the center, gathering and gathering until a portal opened. This portal was pitch black and looked more like a black hole by how it ate and erased everything that managed to get sucked inside. 

Lix ran to Z's room and opened the door to see her in a Rage state. 

"Z! Control yourself!" Lix called out, struggling not to get sucked in. "You'll rip the entire Sisterhood apart, along with everyone in it! Stop this now, Z!"

Z held her arm out, and in the distance, walls were heard collapsing and the screams of the girls increased as the OmniPencil ripped through the Sisterhood to be in its master's hand. The being didn't pay attention to Lix and went into the portal/black hole, but when she did, the madness in the Sisterhood stopped. Lix shivered slightly and stared at the empty room before him. On the floor was a single name written from Z's volatile energy. 

'Nicori'

"Whoever hurt Nicori is really gonna get a run for their money now..." ​

“I see that this doll not only able to speak, it seemingly sentient as well.” Tort observed the doll more thoroughly. “Yet, I sense some evil energy emitting from it…” Tort rubbed his chin. “Perhaps that was the thing I sensed earlier?”

“Hey! I ain’t evil! Well, not yet anyways. Now put me down already!” Wrath continued to flail around. “Otherwise, you’re going to be sorry, flame head!”

Tort’s anger erupted. “Flame-head?! Who the heck are you refer—” Tort sense high levels of energy erupted behind him. Before he could turn around, he fell to the floor, dropping Wrath, due to the entire institution of the Sisterhood being shook from Z’s sudden burst of energy.

“What’s the heck is going on!?” 

After a brief moment, the shaking stopped. Tort stood up and rushes towards the location of that energy, seeing Lix staring at nothing. “Hey! Lizard dog! What the heck happened here!?”

"Master Z has gone to Nicori." Lix growled to himself. "Nicori is in big trouble and Z will not stand for anyone hurting Nicori. However... this seems different. The look on her face, I only caught a small glimpse of it."

Lix shivered, this being the first time he felt his skin go cold. 

"I've known Master Z for a long time, and let's just say there is a very good reason she has no emotions." Lix shook his head. "Listen, Trout, whatever your name is, we need to find Master Z and calm her down. If she manages to lose all control, this world will have more than just Negative to worry about. I cannot leave the Sisterhood alone, so you'll need to stay here and protect it while I try to find and stop Z."

"Huh? Don't go sprouting orders around me, you damn lizard." Tort said. "I have far more important things to worry about then concerned myself with, whatever this is." Tort was sweating a bit because this was the first time Z had shown a serious power bursts. 

Wrath was latching on his leg. "H-hey, something is coming..." 

"Get off of me!" Tort swung his leg, flinging the toy across the room. "I'm taking my leave; whatever you have to deal with Z, does not concern me." He walked towards the door of the Sisterhood and reached for the knob. However, he stopped his hand mere inches away from it, sensing a high levels of energy. "Is this... Z again?"

"No... this power is not Master Z." Lix growled under his breath. "This is something more... sinister."

Lix slithered nervously to Tort before looking up at the sky. He had no idea what power this was, but he assumed it was not Z. He grabbed Wrath and placed him on top of his snake body, keeping him safe from whatever may come. A murderous aura came out of Lix as he was ready to protect the Sisterhood until the others came back.

"Trout, you will help me defend the Sisterhood or else..."

"It's Tort." Tort corrected Lix’s mispronunciation of his name, but regardless of that, it did not take him long to figure out that something is wrong. After examining that even Wrath hid away to avoid whatever is coming to the Sisterhood, Tort fired up his body for battle.

“I don’t know what got you so freaked out, but it’s clear something terrifying is coming in our direction.” Tort’s hands burst into blue flames.

The atmosphere of the Sisterhood changed—a felt of evil poured throughout the area, spooking all the residents. Suddenly, the front doors suddenly vanished, displaying a figure who lowered his right hand, implying that he causes the door to disappear with a single touch. 

It took one-step in the Sisterhood’s main house and the floor suddenly morphed, taking on a dark and glum appearance. It looks around, from left to right, before locking its eyes towards Tort and Lix, with a smile on his face.

“It’s been quite a lifetime since I step foot into this place… and it hasn’t changed a bit since I last came here.” 

Tort’s eyes widened. “Great Sorcerer, Shine!? Is that you!?” He refused to move an inch after sensing an enormous amount of evil energy pouring out of Shine’s body. "What...what is this? Is this some kind of joke Z planned?"

"This is no joke..." Lix replied to Tort. "That is what Shine has become. He's consumed with all this... negative energy. He's even stronger than when I first saw him back in the Fallen Sky Temple..." 

Lix smirked slightly, finally getting the chance to fight Nega-Shine. The snake-cat slithered over to Shine and narrowed his eyes.

"Why are you here? Master Z is not available, however, I doubt you're here to see that imp."

“Ah, she isn’t here?” Negative places his finger on his chin. “That’s actually a bit of a problem, since I doubt you lots know the location of the item I’m seeking.” He looks at Lix. “Be a good dog and call your master out here.” 

Tort could not move; his body froze in place upon the reaction of Shine’s changes. “So that’s what Black Shadow is talking about… but this… this is too much.”

"I am afraid I cannot summon Master Z. She is currently doing a very important task. She left in a hurry so I have no idea where she ran off to." Lix growled. "Your presence is not wanted here, Negative. Leave now or I will be forced to take action and make you leave."

Lix slithered close to Negative, watching him carefully as his tail flicked anxiously. He didn't have a chance to fight Negative before, but now he was ready to fight and go all out. The girls of the Sisterhood were all watching and whispering between each other. Most of them left when Lix showed hostility towards Nega-Shine and decided it was best to not get caught in a battle that might spark out.

"Is that really Grand Master Shine? What happened to him?" One girl whispered.

"I don't know. I heard he was testing out magic with the Energies." A second one replied.

"No way, he's being controlled by a super powerful ghost or something!" Another girl butted in.

"That's stupid! It has to be a spell that someone put on him!" Each girl had their own beliefs as to what happened to Shine, none of them were right.

“Is that so?” Negative scowled. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He griped onto his staff; small radiant of energy appeared in-between his fingers.

Tort glanced at Negative’s movements, instantly feeling a sense of death incoming. He turned around, his face covered in cold sweats, to the remaining girls. “Run! Leave this area immediately!” He shouted.

Negative opened his red eyes, accompanied by dark-purple sclera, sent a chilling glare towards Lix. “If the dog wants to fight, so be it. I’m sure I can make you call her out in a moment.”

He lifted his left hand, tapping Lix on the forehead using two of main fingers. “Wind” uttered Negative. 

An explosive force of wind generated on the center of Lix’s forehead, hurling the serpent creature back towards a wall. Tort, jumped out of way of Lix’s pathway, turned to see his corrupted master. His body shook from the sheer strength Negative poured onto that attack; yet, it seemingly not the fullest extent of his power.

“You’re going to help out your friend, Tort? I didn’t hired you to become a Guard to laze around like this.” Negative took a few steps forward before stopping, putting his hand up towards Tort’s direction. “Wind” A force of powerful winds blow towards Tort.

Tort could not move; his body froze because of his inability to comprehend Negative’s mindset. His former master is attacking with malicious intent. His body wanted to move, but his mind was in a state of disarray.

As soon as Negative launched his attack, all the girls nearby screamed in horror, running away before they were caught in the middle of the fight. Lix flew backward and crashed through the wall. Luckily, it wasn't much to stop him as he slithered out of the rubble and growled under his breath. His dead, soulless eyes glared directly at Negative as he was preparing to use another move to attack Tort. When Tort refused to move, he dashed to him and pulled him to the ground, narrowly missing Negative's attack. 

"Are you stupid or something or did Shine hire useless guards?!" Lix hissed. "Get up, fight! If you refuse to do so then I will gladly use you as a meat shield!"

Lix turned to Negative and held out his hand, fingers getting larger until they turned to sharp claws. He instantly disappeared and from where he stood, the ground started to erupt in a trail leading to Negative. Lix appeared behind Shine and slashed at the air in front of him. Three large waves of energy followed after, each representing one of his claws. He was careful to not hurt any of the girls who were still running away but didn't hold back destroying the Sisterhood.

Negative slightly turned his head as his barrier instantly surrounded his body. It deflected the energy waves to a random direction in the ceiling. He rose a single hand as energy circling his index finger. “Birth Dragon, Extreme Dark Void!” 

Thousands of dark orbs appeared around Lix, without hesitation, it slammed onto the demonic snake from all directions.  
Tort started to stand, seeing the destructive power Negative was unleashing. He sweated like a storm, his heart beats rapidly and his body continues to shake, but his duties as a guard, he needs to stop this. Black flames burst out of his body as he narrowed his eyes.

“BEGONE! SUN STRIKE!” Tort shouted as he opened Book of Salem. A scorching, red-hot flames came own towards Negative, striking his barrier. Flames disperse everywhere, but Tort kept the attack going, causing the evil sorcerer to turn his attention onto him.

“So, you decided you fight, huh…” Negative smirked, using his other free hand. “I will turn you into mincemeat.”

Lix held up his arms in a defensive manner, ignoring the energy slamming onto to his lower snake half. He had an incredible regeneration ability that lasted as long as he remained in his snake form. The energy that Negative hit him was still painful, nonetheless. When Negative took his attention away from Lix and to Tort, Lix used this chance to slash at Negative. Every time he made a slash, the reality around him would begin to warp very slightly, proving that the more he attacked, the stronger his moves got. 

"Your opponent is me!!!"

Lix's slashes sent a blast of energy towards Negative until the area around them slowed down just slightly. Without warning, a large portal appeared on the ceiling of the Sisterhood and Nicori was the first to fall out of it and land on the floor near Lix. Lyrik was quick to follow as well as the items sucked up from Los Demonios. Lyrik slammed against the floor and groaned in annoyance as he slowly looked up and stared at Lix. Lyrik immediately took Nicori into his arms and backed away, thinking Lix was an enemy.

"W-What the hell is that?!" Lyrik turned to see Negative and the fight. "Who the hell is that?! What is going on here?!"

"That's Lix! He's a friend!" Nicori frowned when he saw Negative. "Is that... is that Mr. Shine?"

Vox thinks landing on his feat and lightly "Never falls." Vox says "I don't think that important right now Nicori. Lyrik if I were you start buffing Lix, Tort and all us if you can." Vox thinks "that shooed help us protect Nicori and back up those two."

Asuza stumbled feet first out of the portal to see there was even more commotion than where they had left. "Why the hell do we keep landing ourselves in total warzones!?" She groaned in annoyance, mostly to herself. The Red Dragon statue also bonked her on the back of her head as it exited the portal to mock her misfortune even further before she caught it in her hand. "...Ow. I don't suppose we can run right now while that freakish worm-thing and the other guy are going at it, can we?" There was also the question as to why such a fight was even happening at the Sisterhood of all places, but this was no time to ask pointless questions. "I could summon the Dragon again, but it might be pissed off about how it went the first time..."

Negative attempted to cast a spell, but the spacetime around him was corrupted, causing a slight delay of his moves, allowing enough time for Tort to switch gears to launch another attack. He quickly put away the Book of Salem and unsheathed his Dyrnwyn. “Burn! Black Flames!” He swung his sword multiple times towards Negative. 

Lix’s assault of affecting time and space, along with Tort’s Black Flames were tearing through his multiple magical barriers. He was not nervous, but rather impressed. Yet, he remained unfazed by their attacks. 

He flicks his finger. “Ancient Magic: Spacetime Distortion…. Gravitation.” A powerful wave exploded from Negative’s body, engulfing both Tort and Lix in a bubble and a few meters further from their stance before disappearing. It slowed them down tremendously, then instantly, it causes their bodies to be swung back and forth across the walls like ping-pong balls. 

“Argh!” Tort grunted after being repeatedly slammed into walls. “It feels like I can’t control my body! What is this!?” Tort’s body, along with Lix, is being succumbed to sheer gravity around Negative—but the man did something that causes everything to chaotic. 

“That was a neat trick… using spacetime to delay my moves and attack my barrier… your strength is something else. Unfortunately,” Negative narrowed his eyes and stop talking when he sense the arrival of others. He turned around, seeing the person that he was looking for all this time.

Liza, holding Z, narrowed her eyes. “Wh-what the hell is going on? Did that kid just say Shine? As in, Master ShineCero!?” Her eyes shifted to Iceik, who seemingly reacting negative towards the evil mage. His fur were standing up, fangs bore, and claws reveal. “H-hey, what’s wrong…?”

“That man is using Ancient Magic! Magic of the Devils!” Iceik growled.

“Uh… did we show up on a bad time?” Bob said. “We can always come back later…” He tried to joke.

“No, no. You just arrived at the good part.” Negative turned his back on Lix and Tort as they’re being slammed around. “Hand over Z.” He pointed his finger towards the one Liza held in her arms, causing her to take a step back. 

====

In the distance, Black Shadow and Faunix appeared. “Phew… we made it. I thought we was going to teleport in the middle of the ocean or something.”

Lix grunted at how Negative threw him all over the Sisterhood. Most of the girls in the Sisterhood had run to safety while the battle continued to ensue. Lix tried to dig his claws out of the bubble he was stuck in. His arms started to look more muscular and shook at how hard he dug his claws at the bubble. It wasn't long until his sheer force broke through the bubble. He still wasn't able to move much but his hand lashed out to claw the floor, slowing him down from Negative's magic.

"Nicori, stay back! This is not the Shine you know." Lix said calmly. He shook in both anger and at his attempt of trying to escape Negative's powerful magic. "I suggest you all back away."

"What's wrong with Mr. Shine?! Why's he attacking the Sisterhood?!" Nicori whined. 

"That's not Shine, damnit!" Lix hissed. 

"Uhh, looks like he wants Z. What's with everyone wanting this small imp thing today?!" Lyrik said as he stood in front of Liza. "I think you should hold on to that tiny mage."

Faunix let out a sigh and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, we're out of that pickle... It's finally good to be home, don't you think--" Faunix paused for a moment and stared up towards the Sisterhood, his ears switched. He felt the evil aura of Negative from his horns.

"I-It's Negative... He's at the Sisterhood!"

Vox says "Lest see if this stand by works to help the real Shine fight what we see before us." Vox says "Ancient Soul magic: Aide Owner" casts a spell amide to help ShineCero take back his body form Negative.

Asuza took a defensive stance in front of Liza alongside Lyrik. There was little she could do, and there was no point engaging in a fight she would certainly lose if she rushed in headfirst recklessly. Even so, this opponent was apparently one of the most powerful mages on Booga who she knew ran at least one of the schools of magic... never had she guessed Nicori's 'mother' was this big a magnet for trouble.

"What a damn drag this is..." she clenched her fists and let them come aflame. Even though she was putting on a brave front, her hands trembled and she could feel her heart pounding in her ribcage. "Get lost, we're not in the mood to fight another old fart in the same day!" Asuza said defiantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom