The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Have no worries little ghost, you will not be a slave or anything~" Z chuckled to herself. "I'm actually doing you a favor by allowing you to take a new view of life~"

By the time Z finished the final touches of the little toy, it ended up looking like a typical soldier action figure.

toy-soldier-picture-id183297548
LHUvsR2.jpg

"You will grow on Nicori, I assure you~ He has this...charm to him~"

"Right..." Wrath said. He saw the toy soldier and thought in his mind. "Great, I, the powerful Wrath that was a servant of the Queen, reduced to this. Can't show my face to Shina Ania ever again. I could run, but I might as well write my will to Limbo. Screw it.." Wrath came out of the jar, pausing for a second, before entering the toy.

The toy soldier was a comfy fit and it felt natural to the spirit. Wrath would feel like he was controlling an actual living thing rather than just a piece of plastic. The toy was actually alive and even had special properties of its own. Wrath would not feel pain and would live as long as the toy would. In a way, Z had made him immortal but in the body of a toy.

"You can use all the weapons on this little toy to protect yourself and Nicori~" Z nodded. "Your gun is your trusty weapon~ It causes a good amount of damage despite being a toy~"

Z picked up Soldier Wrath and placed him on a desk that magically appeared seemingly out of no where.

"You are bound to this new body forever unless I take you out myself~ I hope you enjoy yourself~ I will provide you additional pieces later so Nicori can play with you~"

"Alright, alright. I get it." Wrath said. "So where is this kid?"

====

Tort entered the Sisterhood. "Where is Z?" Tort asked one of the lady students on the campus.

"That's a good question~ I haven't heard from Nicori in a while~" Z tilted her head. "I guess he might be hanging out and causing some trouble somewhere~ I recommend that in the meanwhile, you get used to your new body~"

=====

"Lady Z?" one of the females questioned. "Errm.. I don't know where her office is. She usually keeps that a secret."

"Maybe the higher mages know?" Another girl butted in. "I heard that Z talks to them a lot."

"Fine..." Wrath moved his body around. "I guess this beats being a ghost and moves way better than that old coot." He examines his gun and other nicknacks on his person. "Nothing feels stiff despite being a toy."

=======

"Don't know where her office is?" Tort was confused. "Figures. Then take me one to the high mages. I'm here on the request of Ballows, acting leader for Shine, to questioned Z. This is urgent."

"Well, I designed it~" Z lifted the toy by his arms wiggling him slightly. "It will also be your new home so I tried to make it comfortable~ But come, we must find Nicori~"

She put the toy on her shoulder and began to draw a portal and stare inside at a live event in the middle of no where. In a way, she was viewing the current events of the world as if it were TV.

"I wonder where Nicori could be~"

=====

"I think all of our stronger mages are off on an important mission..." The girl wondered.

"What about Lix? He should know where Lady Z is." The other girl smiled. "I think you can summon him by causing a ruckus..."

"So what, you're his mother or something?" Wrath asked. "Shouldn't you know where this kid is at all times?" 

====

"Well, I'm not a type of person to cause a ruckus for no reason. Unless I'm angry." Tort mumbled at the last part of the sentence. "Can't you ladies just bring out Lix? This is currently an urgent matter."

"Mother is a strong term but I suppose I am~" Z continued to flip through the portal as if she was swiping photos on a phone. She caught the sight of Faunix and Black Shadow talking to the King. Another shows Gorecilia roaming about with a group in Grimsby Falls and Lix currently resting in the garden of the Sisterhood. 

"I suppose Nicori is roaming about with a new friend~" Z scratched her chin. "He's been quiet so I guess he's okay~"

====

"Uhhmm.. Well, there is only one way we know that gets Lix to appear. He doesn't like it when we scream pervert, that's why Lady Z made it that we only scream it in emergencies. I think Lix will understand if we use it just this once..." The girls looked at each other and pointed at him. "You're a pervert!"

Within a matter of seconds, Lix was behind Tort and gripped his head, trapping it behind his four very large claws. He squeezed his head, annoyed that there was another accused pervert.

"Another filthy individual harming the girls of the Sisterhood... Allow me to rip him to shr--" Lix was cut off by the girls.

"No Lix! We called you here because this man said he had an urgent message for Lady Z!"

"There are other ways of calling me."

"We don't know any other way... but anyway, this man needs your help."

"I see..." Wrath said. "Mind if I take a look around? Seeing that this son of yours won't be appearing anytime soon, I might as well get comfortable and explore this thing so I don't get lost. Or step on. Or eaten by Lix." 

========

"Pervert? What are you blabberi-" Tort was grabbed by Lix, feeling the pressure of his head being squeezed. Tort's body began to heat up, sparks of flames appeared on his body. "How about you put me down, eh? I'm getting a little bit irritated."

"Lix only eats once a month, so don't worry~" Z listened to the little toy and nodded. "You may look around if you wish~ Be careful in my room however, you may get sucked in a portal~"

====

Lix pulled the man away from the girls and released his head as he was told. It was clear that Lix was somewhat annoyed by the girls but he remembered that they said something about Z. He turned to Tort.

"What business do you have here? Make it quick."

"Noted..." Wrath began to wander around the sisterhood. "Guess this is my life now. Fuck, I wonder if my brothers and sisters are going to think of me when they found out that I'm trapped? Hopefully, they're busy reviving the queen..."

============

Tort rubbed his head before turning to Lix. "Take me to Master Z. I have some business with her regarding the state of the Magic Society."

Lix stared at Tort and grabbed his head again, squeezing it tightly. He slowly slithered past the girls and then quickly vanished into a blur thanks to his speed. Any girls he passed by would hold their skirts down and yell from the 'gust of wind'. Within a few moments both Lix and Tort appeared by the same mysterious door Lix took Wrath in.

"This is her door." Lix dropped Tort on the floor. "She's been getting a lot of company today. Two people is more than enough for her."

Without waiting for Z to open the door, Lix busted it open.

====

"You can knock you know...~" Z sighed. "What is it now~?"

"This man seeks your attention." Lix slithered inside, shoving Tort. "He claims business."

Z looked at Tort and waved at him. "Hello, you're from the brotherhood, yes~? What is it you need~?"

"As you are aware, ShineCero is currently not available due to various circumstances." Tort started off. "This means that you are now head of both societies--and that means, the upcoming Leaders event, you have to attend instead of Shine this time." Tort finished his first thought.

"Secondly, has Faunix and Black Shadow returned yet? They're talking an awfully long time for such a trip."

"Man oh man...~" Z groaned in her laziness. "I suppose i will have to attend against my will, as usual~" 

Z floated around the room with her pencil and circled Tort, curious that he knew about the trip she sent both Faunix and Black Shadow on. Her giggles echoed while she began to draw a book in front of Tort, each page holding an image that seemed to come to life while Z explained the situation.

"I believe you are aware that I Sent those two on a trip~ They are currently in Shina Ania talking with the King to gather information on the creator of Pure energy~" The page turned to show a real-time event of the two talking to the king. "You may not know this but I have found out that Shine has been corrupted by his own research~ The fool has found a...new type of energy~"

"I'm aware of the situation in regards to ShineCero." Tort raised a brow, pulling out a piece of paper and presented it to Z. "As I said earlier, in few weeks time, you are to be summoned to the Meeting of Leaders in Adanac. It's usually Shine that does all the busywork, but considering the circumstances, you will have to be on your best behaviors. The last thing we need is to be troubled by Empirans about our way of governing the affairs of Paradice." 

Tort turned around. "So I guess you gathered all your little creations and ensure you have everything up to date, so you won't be that behind of the state of things. That's the message I wished to give you, Leader Z."

(I have no idea how long had passed here since last time I played. So tell me if I should fix a lil)

Sabi had thanked the group of girls for the interesting tip and tried to test the flying spell on a small piece of papershe had with her. Surely it wasn't an easy task. All she could do after half an hour of focus was lift it a few centimeters above the table surface. And jsut that made her a little tired already. 

"Phew." She exhaled as the paper dropped back down. "Tougher than I thought!"

"Very well, I'll be there should the circumstances allow me~" Z sighed. "I suppose I should gather up all my clones to gain information in the meanwhile~"

Z yawned loudly and nodded to Tort reassuring him that she will be on her best behavior. She floated over to her hammock and swayed herself gently while awaiting anything else Tort might have to say. It almost looked like she wasn't going to do anything in particular but waited to see if anything happened.

"If that is all you wish to say then you can leave~ Be sure to take a little treat too~!" 

In front of Tort a small plate of cookies appeared.

"But worry not, I'll be present~"

====

"Ain't she a cutie?" One of the girls giggled.

"Yeah, I think she'll go far, y'know."

"Thanks." Tort nodded. He turned around and about to head out. However, all of the sudden, he felt a dark presence; he stopped his movements. "What is this feeling? This is a powerful force of darkness..." 

"If you sense something, it would be wise to report it Torty~" Z said as she began to draw within one of her books. "Danger looms over the Sisterhood~ Note that I will protect these young mages and wizards until the end~ If such troubles disturb you then you should prepare accordingly~"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom