The Reality Vortex: The Black Rose

Brachi, Bara and Dielec were also swiftly pushed outside, though Bara was able to snatch some additional candies for herself to eat, having overheard the conversation.

"So there is another body snatcher around? I thought Captain Ginyu was already bad enough with his Body Change..." She said, hoping to entice some response from the other Breakers and present companions as she was admittedly eager to learn more of the situation first this time.

“Another body snatcher?” Vortex-Man raised a brow. The way she phrased her words caught his attention and implied that Ginyu could be another candidate that took over Spina. “Is this Ginyu person an underling of Black or causing a ruckus around here too?” The Kryptonian ponders if the Detective Agency is doing something about people stealing bodies if there’s more than one running around.

"No," Brachi said to Vortex-Man, "Captain Ginyu was a high-ranking soldier of the Frieza Force, which was led by a Galactic Emperor known as Frieza. Ginyu had his own fighting force, ably named 'Ginyu Force', and while Ginyu did had a habit of posing with his top men that did require finesse and all, his main skill was the ability to switch bodies with anyone he deemed suitable to do so with, going so far as to even critically injuring himself so his opponent would be critically injured when the body switch was completed."

Victor thinks as he notices the fight as he eats "I gest I should summon a lucky cat just in case of cladal damage or get mad about my choice of words."

Victor summons a white cat and hands it a fish. The cat starts to eat the fish. Victor says in a good-natured way, "My name is Victor, and I happened to be an old man that simply chose to freeload some food form you lot. If it's not a given I am a summon." As he pets the white cat.

Victor says, "Unless some I traded bodies with someone, I should be the same old man I was wend I chose to join you all for food. O there more than this Ginyu that can swap bodies."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom