The Reality Vortex: Shadow Games

Bara was caught initially off-guard by Michael grabbing her by the neck, but she growled, before literally detaching her head from the rest of her body, freeing herself from his grasp and then reattaching her head back on her body after hopping some distance away.
"Mind speaking English? I can't understand you. Perhaps this will!" She said, before unleashing a wave of energy from her mouth towards Michael in response, while Brachi launched a Destructo Disc to cut through his weapon.

Dielec grunted as she was hit in the jaw, for a moment even fearing she broke a tooth there, but she recovered as she blocked the incoming blasts from Turles as best as she could, but before she could respond, she blinked at seeing Vegetto being launched into him at which Turles was being sent flying into the sky. She capitalized on this by firing her Powered Arc Burst attack again in the brief moment she managed to recover, before hopping backwards in the arena to keep herself on guard from any further attacks from anyone, eyeing the others.

Repeated blows from Cayde’s pistol whipping did not loosen Spider-Chaos’s grasp. “No way! Robots are always the first to turn! Just one malfunction, then bam, the robot overlords will take over our minds! I bet you like to tap into our brains and mess with our minds! Do your dirty work like folding laundry!” With a single leap, Chaos jumped away from the ring as he continued his ramblings. “Hey! You’re going to get everyone a papercut!”

Several webs erupted from Spider-Chaos’ back and spread out wildly in attempt to grab hold onto the Avian and anyone on the arena. It easily sticks to the paper bird, now being pulled along with Spider-Chaos’ free fall out of bounds. However, the webs only attached onto the bird itself, it simply yank the bird only, sending Avalon flying off of it.

--

During Spider-Chaos’ webs attacking everything in sight in hopes of grabbing anyone in its vicinity. Michael took some steps back after seeing Bara easily removing and reattaching herself. Likewise, he couldn’t understand Bara either, but her actions were more than enough for them to effectively communicate. Tightening his grip on the dagger’s hilt, his intention was to close the gap between them, but Brachi’s quick follow-up destroyed his weapon. No longer armed, Myers flew backwards after taking a devastating attack. “¡Mierda!”

Suddenly, Myers was wrapped in Chaos’ webs and yanked towards him out of bounds. “¿Qué? No puedo moverme. ¡¿Me están arrastrando fuera de los límites?!” He noticed that several people have been caught in Chaos’ webs, such as the Announcer and Chance (from Kabia’s mass summons). Unable to escape, he was dragged out of the arena.

=====

“Huh?!” Turles tried to dodge but the Evil Saiyan flung backwards in rapid speeds. He ping-ponged several people across the arena before heading up in the air. “Damn…! What just happened—” He noticed Dielec taking advantage of the situation. “Nice try!” Turles charged his attack. “This time, I’m knocking you and that freak out—” The Evil Saiyan felt that his bones turned cold. “Huh?!” His energy blasts forming around his palms were slowly decreasing due to Victor’s serpents. “What’s the hell—” Within a second, Turles froze completely as Berserk ordered. Leaving him wide open, Turles was blasted away from the arena.

[Spider-Chaos, Cayde, Michael Myers, Turles, Chance and the Announcer are eliminated!]

====

Omegamon made defensive slashes from Kirito and pushed the swordsman back. He noticed that Vegetto was on the ground, unable to properly defend himself. “Berserk’s team just lost two people. Getting rid of Vegetto will make it three.” Now with the risk of Kaiba mass summoning people

He dashed forward and pushed Kirito away and aimed his weapon at Vegetto. “Sorry, this isn’t how I usually roll, but if I want to get my chance to fight Goku, I’ll take it. Garuru Cannon!” A central, absolute zero freezing attack erupted form his right arm. It tore through the pavement, once again freezing everything in its path. However, just mere moments before hitting the Potara Saiyan, its blast was intercepted. “Huh?!” Omegamon turned to the direction where it was deflected and noticed Daiman with his hands up.

There was nothing particularly noteworthy about the young man. Nothing that stuck out indicated that he deflected the blast, but it’s clear that it came from his direction. The Digimon simply did not understand how he did it; no energy signatures changed within him. “…. How?”

“Miss… Berserk. I did it…!” Daiman said. “I’ll go and save our teammate!” He said with a bit of confidence.

Clark sweated a bit when Bernkastel appeared before them. “The Witch of Miracles… what an honor to grace your presence to me…” He didn’t know what happened to his attack. There was a very, very brief second of black that engulfed the area before his eyebeams particularly vanished from his perspective. Even Asher’s Ruyi Bang suddenly became jelly. Magic was something he had no good defense against. He looked over to Vortex-Man, still preoccupied with Spina. He looks over to Vegetto and sees that he’s practically immobilized now. And Cayde’s? Where was his favorite robot buddy?

“Heh, Asher. Stick by Victor. This is one battle neither of you should stick your neck in. Stay put.” Clark and Bernkastel rarely ever spoke to one another aside from brief interactions here and there. Vegetto talked about her to him, but it wasn’t much to go on aside that Bernkastel had incredible magic ability. “Bernkastel managed to outsped my own atomic beams. Is her reaction that amazing…?”

Clark crossed his arms in a similar manner when Vegetto powered up. He arched over before straightening his back with a mighty roar. His screams echoed across the arena. His body released steam from the increased temperature gathering around his body. His hair slightly spiked; his aura billowed around rapidly like a star ready to explode. However, instead of a massive explosion, it collapsed within the Kryptonian like a Neutron Star. Both his eyes and hair had a cyan hue; his muscles increased in mass as his upper outfit was torn away from the heat alone.

“…Sorry about that… I haven’t used this stage yet, but when it comes to you… I can’t afford to be lackadaisical. I call this one… Super Flare… Stage 6.” Massive amounts of blue solar energy flourish across the arena. He slightly crouched down and appeared in front of the Witch. Already cocked both his arms, Clark unleashed a barrage of thousands fists at her—his hands engulfed with solar energy.

“Kal-El?!” Vortex-Man attempts to dashed to Bernkastel and Clark, but Spina intercepted him.

“Your fight is with me.” Spina forced him in another exchange rapid blows.

=====

Although several people were eliminated, Kaiba still felt that his team wasn’t putting in their best effort. Seeing Clark exploded in power, Kaiba tried to command his mass summons to swarm the arena. Numbers are always the key in a battle. He spotted Zenta leaving the arena to eliminate himself. “What the heck are you doing?! I command you to fight! You’re with the Breakers, right? Defeat Superman!”

“Was that magic?” Lilith was unable to comprehend what Bernkastel did, but it was like what she did in the battle against the Red King. Unknown techniques or powers that are beyond her understanding. “My team still hasn’t been eliminated once, but its better to be safe than sorry.” She pulled the next card out of her deck. “Perfect. Summon.” She said with a flat delivery.

Wing feathers showered the arena before being swept away from Clark’s rapid state. With a light touch on the ground, Lucifer had appeared in the field. “It seems that my time has finally come.” He smiles. "Hmm, lack of participants in the arena though." He looks around. "No, no, this won't do..."

"No, no, this won't do..."

This was all it took to have Zenta stop in his tracks, mere moments before jumping off the arena. His fur stood up on ends, his large ears twitched, and he felt a small shiver go down his spine and quiver his tails. The fox slowly turned his head to face the direction of Lucifer Morningstar. There was a moment of pause before the fox began to chuckle silently to himself, his canines exposing and saliva falling from his maw.

“Oh… Things finally got interesting…!” Zenta said to himself.

The beast turned around and had only one objective: Fight Lucifer Morningstar while he can. Zenta slowly began to walk towards the angel, casually and as if he wasn’t drooling a moment ago. Soon, his strides became faster, skipping through the arena, gracefully dodging and avoiding the mass summons that Kaiba produced.

Yes…! Now we can fight with no obstacles…! Yes…! Yeeeeessss…!

Asher pouted as Clark told him that the fight between him and Bernkastel would be too dangerous. He stomped his foot childishly before crossing his arms.

“Aw, no fair, Clark! Fine! I’ll see how strong your buddy is!” Asher turned to Victor and gestured for him to follow. “C’mon! Let’s go fight Vortex Man and Gramps! It’ll be fun!”

Without waiting for Victor to reply, Asher took a hold of his arm and dragged him towards Vortex Man and Spina’s fight. With a swing of his Ruyi Bang, he slammed Spina in the chest, flinging him to the side as he landed next to Vortex Man.

“Ta-daa! Asher is here! C’mon Vortex Man, don’t be scared of Gramps! He’s old and hairy!” Asher said playfully, not knowing the stakes of this all-out-fight. He clearly saw it as fun and a means to test his skills. “I’ll help you fight! Oh, and Victor too! Right Victor?!”

Avalon spun down, landing hard in the arena as his paper bird was taken away. It, as well as Spider-Chaos appeared in the bleachers outside the arena. In a small fit of annoyance, the bird screeched and pecked Spider-Chaos’s head.

Avalon groaned before slowly lifting his head up to realize that he was right by Lucifer. His eyes darted back and forth between Lilith and Lucifer, and he immediately rose to his feet. Now that Lucifer was in the field, he would only hope that Lucifer would listen to him.

“Lucifer! Listen, if we knock Kaiba out of the arena, then you can watch just the Breakers fight! Haha, that’s chaotic enough for you, right…?” Avalon laughed nervously before noticing the look on Lucifer’s face. “You’re not… gonna listen, are you? W-Wait! Lucifer!”

The feather serpent followed them as victor was being dragged by Asher.

Victor used a spell to swap places with the feather serpent that was following behind them once they Asher stopped moving. Victor says in a flat tone, "fortunately Asher I not as squishy as most mages." Victor thinks "With the scarecrows and bell sprites should cover even Asher's recklessness."

Victor seems ready to defend himself or quick summon something if needed.

Back
Top Bottom