The Paris Opera House [Original]

"I see." Excalik responded. "Well then, let's waste no tim-" Excalik turns to the small creature that spoke to them. "Is this a friend of yours?"

Z gently touched the nose tip of the man she was circling. She didn't know what to expect from the person but she didn't think he would hurt her all too much. She seemed to laugh a bit.

"Who are you~?"

(I blame Shine for ruining, Z! j/k, It gives me a bit more variety about the clones. xDD)

Vincent sighed, placing a hand on a gun.

"I am Vincent, secondary owner of this theatre. May I ask why in the Darkness you decided to cling to my face? I will have you forced off my property if you continue to provoke me." He said sternly.

Excalik sweated a bit. "I'm Excalik and this is Vala. We don't have time for playtime at the moment." He turns to the group. "Let's get going."

Vala just looked at Z dismissively before following Vincent's mercenaries to the point of interest.

"We're just here for the job. I don't wish to frolic needlessly." She deadpanned, the staff glowing purple. "Excalik can apply the brute force so long as I work on preventing its escape and attacking it from afar."

Vincent looked towards Excalik.

"I'll catch up with you, go!" He said. The mercs lead Vala to a door backstage, the sound of screaming both human and inhuman on the other side.

"It was a storage room, and now it has a monster. Yeah." A merc said, before opening the door, revealing the Reliquary of the Damned inside.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=22856/reliquary-of-the-lost#screenshots:id=81826

"So this is where that undead 'monster' is? It's a shame. I thought it would be stronger.. Pathetic." A boy with silver hair walked up to Vala and Excalik.

"I latched on to your face because is it not normal~?"

Z stared at Vincent before repeating the latch to his face. She did the same cute yell as before but it was obvious she meant no harm from her sudden face hug.

"I am a clone of The Original~" She said, muffled.

Vala stared at the silver-haired boy with no change in her expression. "And you are? We don't have a lot of time for idle chat."

If it's not super strong, I don't care. As long as I get some money to pay my rent... if it's an easy task, it'll be easier to get membership... Vala peered past the boy into the direction he came from. "Is it in that direction?..."

"Seems like everyone is coming at the wood-wards around these parts as soon we arrived." Excalik said. "Point us to the direction we need to go. We're currently on a mission and we're wasting time on drivel chat. Let's move."

(I've updated my last post to a picture of the creature.)

The air was soon pierced by the sonic scream of the Reliquary, causing the mercs to fall to the ground in pain. The lights flickered on in the room of the monster, revealing it to be some sort of backstage tunnel, leaving little room inside to move. Multiple men lay dead on the ground, from various wounds.

---

Vincent raised a gun to Z's side.

"Listen, I'm sorry I'm threatening you like this, but I will not be treated like a play toy by some imp who doesn't understand human social norms!"

Vala held her head from the scream, picking her staff back up.

"So that's the monster...!" She held her staff up and it began to glow. "Shut that thing up!" She shouted before beginning to chant in a whisper to herself.

"Is that it?" Vali walked up, slowly approaching the Reliquary. "If so, this fight will end quickly." He rushed forward and threw a kick at the Reliquary's side.

Excalik nodded at Vala's commands. "This will be easy." He took the noticed of the other stranger that went with them. However, he didn't want to lose out on a kill. "Speed Combo. Sword Clash!" Excalik shouted as he leaped towards the monster at different directions, slashing it.

Reliquary dodged Vali's kick and responded with summoning multiple white orbs around it which fired themselves towards Excalik and Vali while the ghost sword targeted Vala, who was protected by a merc throwing himself at the sword to protect her.

"AGH!" The merc yelled.

"Ah, well, I should follow you so I can learn the ways of being a...human~"

Z released Vincen't face but landed cutely on top his head. She didn't seem very alarmed by the gun aimed at her but it doesn't seem to truly phase her because she had no idea as to what it is. Her tiny hands gripped at the man's hair.

"Now go~!"

Vali held his hand up, shooting multiple demonic blasts to cancel out the orbs. He followed up by firing a stronger blast at the reliquary.

Grey Star said:
Reliquary dodged Vali's kick and responded with summoning multiple white orbs around it which fired themselves towards Excalik and Vali while the ghost sword targeted Vala, who was protected by a merc throwing himself at the sword to protect her.

"AGH!" The merc yelled.

Excalik stopped in his tracks and used the sword to block the incoming orbs. "Hmph!" Excalik jumped back several feet and noticed the merc throwing himself in front of Vala. "What the heck!? Vala, you okay?"

Back
Top Bottom