The Paris Opera House [Original]

The Dark Gunner sighed.

"Could've had our first female member. I just realized none of the Meeting of the Dark is single." He muttered picking up his revolver. He went down to the lake and went into the Meeting of the Dark's house. Azura layed at the entrance, watching lazily.

"I'm afraid that's not possible." A large demonic blast hit the Dark Gunner in the back. "My daughter is constantly on the move for a reason..." The figure let out a small snicker. "And that reason is me."

The Dark Gunner fell onto his front and rolled over, projecting his shield. A Seraphanx moved to the Dark Gunner.

"Well then, rather rude to almost kill a man in his own home?" The Dark Gunner asked.

"And it's rude to insult the heiress to the throne of Hell." Lucifer replied to the Dark Gunner. "Make no mistake, I punish those who insult my daughter." He rushed over to the Gunner, delivering swift punches to his shield.

"You have no jurisdiction upon the Meeting of the Dark. And I apologize for my attempts of recruiting." The Dark Gunner replied before bashing the shield into Lucifer's face, followed by the Dark Gunner's Seraphnx firing a piercing ray of light into Lucifer's back.

"Heh. You have no power over me, you little wretch." Lucifer took the light ray and he cringed as it entered his back. Although, his assault didn't stop.

"You expect a little light ray to kill me? How pathetic. Although, I do commend you for managing to harm me. That is something no average mortal being has thusfar managed to do."

The shield bubble quickly broke under his attacks, going from blue to red as it shattered. The Dark Gunner rolled from under him, leaving behind a primed Obsidian Crusher.

"This fight won't last much longer." The Dark Gunner said smirking.

Lucifer smirked as he snatched Dark Gunner from under him and slammed him right on top of his Obsidian Crusher.

"You think you're cunning? I've seen - beaten -- people many times more intelligent than you. Now you tell me, what direction did my daughter and her fox familiar go?" He tightened his grip on the Dark Gunner, getting serious.

"You can rot in Hell!" The Dark Gunner yelled as the bomb exploded. Neither would be barely scratched due to the fact it did dark damage, but both were drawn to the center of the minor blast thanks to dark tendrils being the bomb's primary function. At the same time the Dark Gunner opened a devilite portal, sending the two down into Hell.

"You have forgotten one thing, you simpleton." Lucifer grabbed the Dark Gunner by the neck, squeezing it. "I am the Prince of Hell. Surely my daughter told you that?"

The Dark Gunner fell out of a portal in front of Azura of the Opera House's entrance.

You went to Hell again, didn't you? She asked.

"Pretty crappy one this time, and needed to lose a guy." The Dark Gunner replied.

"YOU DARE INSULT MY REALM?!" A large blast of demonic energy flew above Dark Gunner, and Lucifer appeared out of the portal. "Once I am done with you.... you will have wished that you stayed in the wrath demon pit!" He rushed forward, delivering a barrage of kicks and punches, each one increasingly stronger than before.

The Dark Gunner grunted, teleporting to a near by rooftop.

"Hear me out demon, before I pass out. You may take me back to that pitiful excuse for a land of torture. But in three days the Meeting of the Dark will assemble on the Chronicler's lookout, in the middle of the polar oceans. There if you defeat the gathered organization, you may keep my soul. Chicken out and an invasion of Hell WILL begin. I trust you will follow common sense." He said before falling over, unconscious.

Azura ran inside the Opera House terrified.

"What a pathetic soul... I have better things to tend to than these fools.." Lucifer moved at insane speeds as he moved in front of Azura.

"Feel free to join your master in Hell, little mutt." He opened a portal beneath Azura's feet, the portal leading directly over the Wrath Demon pit...

The howl of a canine creature came from outside the Opera house as a girl walked up beside the beast; gazing at the building as if on guard. "I can't tell if whatever the heck that was is still here or not... we've been sitting here for the past few minutes and it seems like there hasn't been much activity coming towards the outer part of the building, which means... we may have to venture inside." She murmured to herself, but almost immediately after she said that, a figure appeared out of what she could see as nowhere in front of the entrance and soon after, another being appeared. 'What?!' She questioned in thought, watching as what she could pick up as a fight happened as a third person ran inside. "This place doesn't feel right..." The female said in a hushed whisper.

A portal opened, dropping Atama, the Dark Gunner, and Azura outside onto the ground.

"Tech..." Atama said warningly. The three picked themselves off the ground.

"Sorry, in my haste I opened the portal wrong." The Dark Gunner replied, dusting himself.

"Don't do stupid things again. I'm not always available to save your butt." Atama said. He then flew off, while the Dark Gunner and Azura looked towards the girl.

"Something happen while we were in Hell?" The Dark Gunner asked the Wolver.

Frost's expression looked lightly surprised as three figures reappeared through a portal; one of the three flying off almost immediately after arriving. Taking note of her being notice, she turned her gaze towards the two remaining figures while her wolf companion seemed to be on the alert and was growling very slightly. "I should be asking a similar question since the last I saw of figures around this area disappeared with little to no kind of explanation then suddenly just reappear with the use of a portal... and Hell? I see no reason as to why anyone would want to venture there unless banished, or they were a demon themselves." She replied, her gaze now turning back to the Opera house.

"Ain't all that bad, I spent a few years there." The Dark Gunner replied, "Some penance did me well." The Dark Gunner then turned to Azura.

What, is that thing? She asked the Dark Gunner telepathically.

"That is a wolf Azura. Combine it with a fox and you get pretty close to a Wolver."

Back
Top Bottom