The Paris Opera House [Original]

"You had to have pissed off a rather high ranking demon to suddenly disappear to that place, then all of a sudden show back up through a portal. I picked up a particularly strong demon's aura coming from this area, but it disappeared the first time things went quiet and now that you two showed up out of the portal, it hadn't followed behind you which would tell me it moved on." Frost said, her gaze turning back towards the taller of the two figures while the wolf's gaze went down to the smaller one and let out an air-y sound from his nose. 'I don't know what could have generated a demonic presence that strong, but whatever it was... I don't think even I would want to get into a tangle with it.' She thought to herself.

"I live in danger. Besides, I've killed hundreds of demon kind." The Dark Gunner replied. He and Azura began to walk inside.

"The Meeting is open for those of dark powers, if you care. But I have wounds to attend to and Azura to treat." The Dark Gunner continued, his Seraphynx Angela snuggling up on his shoulder.

Frost watched as the two walked into the building, raising an eyebrow at the mention of "dark powers" and putting her gaze back towards the establishment. "Open for those of dark powers...? I think I'll pass on that one, I can't let myself sway to the evil side of things... not after all that has happened." She murmured to herself, turning away from the building and proceeding to walk away from it; the wolf following behind her.

A little being casually floated down from the sky and on the floor in front of the Dark Gunner. She seemed to be inactive but she was small enough to be picked up.

The Dark Gunner seemed to be in a hurry and ran off however. Azura was long gone. Instead, a man in red and black walked up to the small being.

"Now what do we have here?" He said.

In the months following no one paying attention to the Paris Opera House, it had changed dramatically. It was renovated, fresh, and the back stage was filled to the brim with new things for the Meeting of the Dark to use, such as training and storage rooms. But the biggest changed as the lurking mercenaries patrolling around the place, wearing stealth fighter pilot suits and carrying guns on their person.

The little creature didn't seem to move much and seemed just about as big as a fairy, possibly a little bigger. The being was holding a large blue pencil. The creature seemed knocked out or sleeping, if anything.

"Waaah~!"

The creature seemed to yell slightly and jump from the ground, latching herself to the man's face. She did nothing though.

Outside the opera house, a dark colored portal opened, a woman with a crescent staff and a gloeing purple orb stepped outside, looking up at the structure.

"... I believe this is the place, Excalik." Vala said. "Looks empty from outside."

"Yeah." Excalik step out. He hold onto his belly, feeling a bit nausea from traveling through the portal. "Man, that was a trip.." Excalik shook his head. "Perhaps they're inside?"

Vincent tore the faerie from his face and walked outside.

"Finally, some obvious adventurers here to help. Gentlemen, I am Vincent, and are you aware of the predictivment my opera house is in?" He asked.

"Yes. I see you're the one who wrote the letter to the Guild." Vala answered bluntly. "There's nobody else besides you and... that thing.. right?" She started walking towards the House. "Lead us to the undead offender."

After taking a moment to get his mind and posture ready, he took a deep breath and stood up. Shaking off that feeling, he observed the area around them once more, before taking his attention to Vincent and the mysterious creature. He was confused of why there was a "thing" on his face; however, he decide that he'll question that later. As he followed Vala, he brought up a question for Vincent. "Does this Undead creature have anything special on it that we should be made aware about?"

Excalik looked around, observing the area. "So Dark Gunner is busy looking for a necromancer, right? There's no one else here; at least, anyone of importance?"

(Just so we're clear, after I talked with Shine, Z would not work in Boogaverse so every Z is a clone of the real thing 'cause why not. I fucked up on my part so if Z mentioned anything involving that she's 'God' just ignore it, plz.)

Z released the man's face and circled around his head, almost as if examining him. She waved at him before sitting on her pencil.

"Hello there, creature of this realm~!"

Vincent reached for his guns before looking at her mercenaries.

"Get those two to the problem, I'll deal with this, thing." He said. The small group of mercs walked over to Excalik and Vala.

"Come with us, we'll show you were it is." One said. Vincent turned towards Excalik.

"As far as I can tell, it has no weak point. But, applying brute force should be more then enough. Also, this problem is unrelated to the Dark Gunner hunting a necromancer we've been tracking for months now. Even hired some sort of hacker to check out an area for us." He said.

Back
Top Bottom