The Magician Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
"W-well, Tort can be a hothead. He means well, even if it buried by his bad temper..." Ballows kneel down and opened her hands on Dark Gunner. Mist flown from her hands, covering his body. The watery feeling had heal the wounds he had gotten from the battle. Scars, burns, anything damaging, was heal to the fullest.

Engine Man sweated a bit. "Good thing she came out of nowhere..."

"If I recall, ShineCero had three guards from the Brotherhood of Black Magic. So this must be one of them." Doctor Shrooms thought. He turns to Vincent. "Our apologies, if we gotten in your way, but we did get great information about this device of yours." 

------------------

"Not that I aware of." White Para responded to Kasir.

"I'm just trying to laugh off the moment now that the danger is passed." Vincent said. The Dark Gunner bounced up and put his revolvers away, looking around him before nodding at Bellows.

"I thank you all for your assistance, had a single one of you not been here, this could've gone badly."

"They're right. There's no reason for us to be loitering around here any longer. Now let's go and find you that violin, little one." Okawa turned away from the scene and gestured for the merchants that she was sure were nearby. "Stay on your toes though. If you aren't careful, you can easily get tricked into a bad purchase. But I'm a regular here, so it shouldn't be too hard a find."

Kasir sighed. Well, he figured if it took his sister five years she wouldn't be anywhere near anyway. "Maybe she went further than I thought. Anyway, thank you. I better go."

"You are very much welcome." Ballows bowed. "Oh! Judging from your attire, you are from Desolate Lands and you are from the Heroes Organization, no?"

"Yes." Doctor Shrooms said. 

"Well, this makes it easier. Tort was place in charge of the phone and rejecting everything in sight..." Ballows sweated. "But I heard that your institution was trying to get in contact with us. What seems to be a problem?"

"Well, we are dealing with a threat..." Shroom whispered to Ballows. "A God Level threat... and according to these guys... this guy is an alien mage. So you folks should know a thing or two about dealing with magic."

Ballows narrowed her eyes. "And this was right after Image Man's retirement. Well, I would like to have more information about this, but Brotherhood would offer their help. Don't know about sisterhood, you just have to go there yourselves."

================

"No problem, be weary though. There's lots of shady people around these parts that love to scam you out of your fortunate." White Para said to Kasir.

"If I'm going to talk about this I'm sitting down." Vincent said climbing onto one van and sitting on the back.

"A while ago the Meeting of the Dark was chasing a Mage who was a suspect in dozens of cases of murder and robbery. And fighting law enforcement. We manage to nab his partner, an undead construct. He comes to our place of operations and break her out. The kicker is while he's escaping the Alien Mage appeared and trashed our headquarters. Ever since we've been waiting for him to show up again." He retold. The Dark Gunner pulled out a bullet.

"This particularly brand of bullet has been enhanced to explode the magic out of his body. Works on Withereds too, those mages who run on a different source of magic." The Dark Gunner explained.

He was about to leave but turned to White Para curiously. "What does 'scam' mean?" Turns out there are many human words he had no knowledge of.

Ballows sweated a bit. "That is a problem, I must say." She turns to Doctor Shrooms. "And that's why you been seeking us?" 

Doctor Shrooms nodded.

"How long do we have before he actually appears again?" Ballows said. She look around the damage the battle dealt with the Square. 

"Few months." Engine Man said. "That why we seek your help, and understand this weaponary." 

"I see. What do you wish, to seek from the Brotherhood?" Ballows asked.

=========

"This is Magician Square, so you might get tricked into doing things, or giving things away, in exchange of something cheap." White Para said. "So, I urged you to be careful around these parts." White Para looked at her watch. "And I need to returned to my duties..." She turned around and began walking back to her location.

"Hmm." Ballows said. "It looks like this will affect us, considering that this thing attacked Magician Square." She turns to the group and nodded her head. "Alright, I think we can accept the motion of helping you out. ShineCero, our leader, is unavailable at this time. So you have to rely on us, Tort, Black Shadow and I, the Black Royal Guards, to assist you. If you have any information, I suggest you forward them to us right this moment, so we can began preparation of dealing with this... thing."

Doctor Shrooms turned to Dark Gunner and Vincent. "Is this okay with you two?"

"We'll transfer over copies of our case files asap." Vincent said. The Dark Gunner shrugged at Doctor Shrooms.

"Not the first time I nearly died to an elementalist. It's the clothing, makes me weak to em."

"Thank you." Ballows said. "Once again, my apologies for YTort's behavior. I'll see to for Tort to issued an apology. Once he wakes up, of course." Ballows picked Tort up with one arm. "We'll keep in contact I assumed you know our location is, correct?" 

Doctor Shrooms nodded. "Of course, darling." He turns to the Dark Gunner. "Well, I think we seen enough of this thing you are using. I need to report back to the Heroes Organization. Since we have the Brotherhood on board, this makes this how process much easier to prepare." 

Engine Man nodded. "Before we go, do you have any other clues of where this alien might appeared next?"

Vincent paused for a minute, while the Dark Gunner spoke up.

"Two places with magic, civilains, and with armed forces likely to respond quickly. If that pattern continues he might be trying to find a challenge. Not sure why however."

"Challenge? As in, looking for a fight?" Engine Man said.

"Maybe he might target something on a small scale or perhaps, if he want to make his identity known, a place in Empire State?" Doctor Shrooms thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom