The Knotted Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlas buzzes and pokes the water's surface and watches the ripples.

"Frogs and tadpoles like rain, right?" he asks. ouo

"We can stay at this pond if you want. I just figured moving closer to rain would mean more frogs and tadpoles." Atlas says, poking her. ouo

"Okay!" Atlas responds, hugging her. o3o

He gives her a quick kiss and carries her toward the wetter areas. ouo

"Man, what a mess. Heroes Organization are going full force with fixing Port Graham. Guess I won't be doing any recruiting in that place for the LEMON.." Lightning Rider said. "Apparently I heard some rumors that there was demons, pure demons, around here.." He rubbed his chin. "Maybe if I captured one of them and cut off their heads and presented to the Boss.. I'll get a promotion?"

Atlas drops off Cernia at a pond and looks inside. ouo

"Yeah, but no freezing. Froggies and tapoles don't like that." he warns. o3o

"Okay." Cernia agrees, peeking in close to the water. "They can just hide in the mud. But they're cute so I'll leave them alone." She huddles close to Atlas, looking off the sight of the lake, stopping her talking.

Cernia's slit pupils slid over to Atlas. "It's not the little one that passed through, is it?" Judging by his expression, it wasn't something to brush off again.

"You think it's a human?"

"It's heavier than the one who passed through earlier. If it's human, they're nowhere near as small." Atlas explains.

He stands up and hoists Cernia into a nearby tree. He tunnels underground afterward.

"I hear voices. Could those be the Demons?" Lightning Rider said. "Better check this out." He rushes towards the direction of where the voices is heard.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom