The Knotted Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa another Demon.. Jeez, I need to send a report about this. The little sister thought passing by the snow demon. "Rest assure, since I'm there, you don't have to worry about that. Thanks for the directions, demons." She continued off to her path to where the Port was.

Cernia noticed the little girl heading where they came from. "Good luck finding anything there. Nothing but a bunch of ruckus that ruined our lunch date! It's probably just a pile of rubble now."

LoopyPanda said:
Cernia noticed the little girl heading where they came from. "Good luck finding anything there. Nothing but a bunch of ruckus that ruined our lunch date! It's probably just a pile of rubble now."

"Ehhh? Lunch date? There's a ruckus going on and you worrying about some trivial as that?" The little girl raised a brow as she heard the "snow demon". Guess they're basically the same as others, not surprisingly. She thought to herself. "Whatever, none of my business.. alright.. I seen some formation of rain.." She floated onto the air and in a instant, flew across the forest in hyper-speed. This caused an high winds to flow across the area.

"The problems of the humans are not our concern. I just want to spend eternity with my SnowGlobe." Atlas says, nuzzling Cernia. o3o

"We don't care about humans." Cernia agrees, chewing on a piece. "Unless they get in the way. But Buggy is good at avoiding them for me." She kisses him on the cheek before giggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom