The Knotted Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
Easiest access to this forest comes from Port Graham (you don't necessarily have to have come from there to be here). Return to Port Graham Here.

[img=800x500]https://static.pexels.com/photos/1826/wood-nature-sunny-forest.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

The knotted forest is foggy and riddled with clearings. It's much drier than other parts of town, so battling/sparring here is ideal.It is not recommended to be in the woods at night: rather spooky things go bump in the night. There is a rumored haunted mansion deep within the woods, but nobody has come back saying they've found it.​

"Okay." Atlas buzzed. ouo

He flies up and looks around for a good spot.

"What were you looking for?"

He flies down and picks Cernia up before flying near a pond. o3o

"... Damn. I'm lost." A little girl said. "They said that a madman is going destroy the Port and possibly everything else, but I ended up losing the map and taking a detour.. shit." She'd sweated a bit as she walked through the forest.

Atlas buzzes.

"Someone is walking nearby. And they're tiny, but they're either walking incredibly slowly or on two legs." he says.

He pokes Cernia's cheek before getting up.

"Damn it." The little girl said. "Guess I'll keep on walking until I ran into.." She heard voices from afar. "Huh? Looks like someone's here. I'll just ask them to direct me to Port then.." She walked towards the path of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom