The Clan of Swords Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You better not throw up or anything 'Leonor..." He seemed to always find a way to mess up her name. "I don't have the best cleanin' skills and I don't think the people near ya' would like fresh barf chunks on 'em. No worries tho', I've heard that if you don't look at the ocean, you don't get seasick."

Blazrin looked over to Mecha and offered a soldier salute to the man. He seemed more excited for battle than anything else.

"Don't you worry 'bout a thing, Mecha. Leonor and I will make sure everything is set right and we'll find those ladies. Kinda disgusts me to see how sick and crazy people have gotten. No lady should ever endure whatever they're doing in Ania."

"Alright.. then let's proceed and and complete this mission." Mecha Samurai boarded the ship. 

The captain nodded, though continue to strike a suspicious look at Eleanor. "Don't get any ideas, girlie. Take one thing from the ferry and it's right back to the slammer for you."

"I heard it the first twenty times and I was behind bars! Sheesh! I may be a criminal but I ain't deaf." Eleanor sassed. "What would I take out of here anyway? Some pocket change and a rusty old fishing rod? I have some semblance of dignity, you know." She boarded the ferry without much further complaints, but she fought to not stick her tongue out like a child.

"You sayin' I have to be stuck inside the whole time just so I don't puke? Geez... hope we go soon before the captain decides to harpoon me."

"Hmph.. friggin brats..." The captain mumbled to himself as he begun to start the trip. The ferry began to move across the sea. 

"Well, for now, take the time to relax and stay away from him." Mecha Samurai opened a book. "Besides, I don't think a harpoon is useful for killing a human.. It makes too much of a mess and it's very unnecessary." Completely missing Eleanor's sarcasm.

"Bwaha! I doubt it, Mecha!" Blazrin laughed. "Harpoons are just swords with a rope at the end! I think it's pretty useful if it managed to intimidate lil' miss Elilinor."

Blazrin tapped a hand on Eleanor's shoulder roughly. He didn't know his own strength, as usual. 

"Let's just hope Elilinor doesn't throw up chunks of her lunch or something. I ain't cleaning that mess up!"

"Well, humans that forced under conditions they are not use too, will often released themselves in order to relieved the sickness." Mecha responded to Blazrinm continuing to miss the jokes being thrown here. "Often times, from a area that used for restrooms."

"Maybe I'll relieve my sickness all over the captain instead." Eleanor gumbled under her breath. 

"So, Tin Man, you ain't worried about how salty the air is around here? Wouldn't your armor and stuff rust?" As far as she could tell, Mecha wasn't a robot and was just a guy under a lot of armor.

"Hmm? I'm not concern that my parts will be affected by this. My master had constructed the finest minerals and materials into constructing for any condition in order to complete my task." Mecha responded.

"I gotcha. You speak real odd, y'know. Way different from how anyone 'round here talks. It's almost like you're one of them fancy gadgets they make over at that big old city in the next region over. A robot!" Eleanor said, laughing in jest. "Must get stuffy under all that metal stuff though, don't it?"

"Y'mean armor?" Blazrin interrupted. "Armor ain't stuffy. I mean... you don't have any armor on but you look kinda puny to wear any proper armor tho'. It's kinda hard to make armor for lil' ladies like you y'know. Hey, maybe we can find a person who made make ya' some armor, Elilinor. That way you don't have to run around unprotected and stuff."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom