The Clan of Swords Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I see land." The captain said. "You folks, and the dirty felon, better prepare yourselves. We're landing soon." Captain stated.

(Mecha Samurai, Blazrin and Eleanor had arrived in Coast of Cleo)

A Meeting Van appeared outside the Clan of Swords building, featuring an angry driver slamming on the breaks.

"Get out of my van and do whatever business you have, and unless you have anywhere else you need to go I'm going home."

"Yeah, yeah, we'll call you when we need you again," Blazrin said as he pulled out a few silver coins from his pocket, handing them over to the driver. "This should be more than enough for both trips. Maybe in the future, we'll give you gold."

Blazrin reached over to grab Mecha and plop him over his shoulder while he slid open the van door and hopped out right into the grass, smelling the familiar air of his home. He took a deep breath and smiled.

"Ahhh~! I miss that smell! C'mon Elilinor, we gotta find the boss and tell him what happened." He said while securing Mecha over his shoulder. "Besides, I'm sure he would like to hear about what happened. Man, he's probably going to blow a fuse..."

“I hear noises of a vehicle.” Silence was in his office, looking up information about the upcoming alien mage. “Don’t tell me those Meeting of the Dark guys left out some vital details.” He stood up and went outside to see what was going on.

“What do you want no—” Silence narrowed his eyes seeing Blazrin holding Mecha Samurai, in critical condition. “What is going on here?”

Eleanor leaned out from behind Blazrin because he basically towered over her, giving a two-fingered salute as greetings to Silence.

"Howdy, Mister Boss Dude! Turns out Shina Ania is a weird place full of nutjobs, and they're more or less indirectly responsible for TinMan getting one-shotted." She announced, forgetting for a second that he doesn't really know who she is. "Oh, and I'm your newest crew member. Name's Eleanor! But we should probably take this inside 'cause there's a lot to report back about."

Silence lowered his eyebrows in both confusion and annoyance. Something about this young, rowdy adult rubs him off the wrong way, but could not placed his finger on it. However, she did say that it’ll be far more appropriate to take the discussion inside, so he can find out the full details of what happened, especially to Mecha Samurai. He went to Blazrin, assisting him by lifting Mecha Samurai as well, to head inside the guild.

Once inside, Silence placed Mecha Samurai on the ground, and opened his mainframe. “Yeah, he’s definitely shutdown… how did something like this happened?” Silence asked Eleanor and Blazrin.

"Weeeeeell..." Blazrin rubbed the back of his head while examining Mecha Samurai. "Elilinor and I got caught in some trouble back in Memphis. There was a cult and a bunch of women held hostage. We kinda came across a problem and things escalated. The girls attacked us and we had to defend ourselves! Mecha was hit pretty hard, it was almost like those women were completely brainwashed or something..."

Blazrin sighed as he thought about the events that happened.

"Apparently a queen was revived and now harbors the body of a young girl. We dropped her off in the Sisterhood along with a very high ranking mage who was caught in the mix. When we arrived at the Sisterhood, however, Z was in critical condition according to her goonies and the Sisterhood was in shambles! I'm tellin' ya', something weird is going on, don'cha think Elilinor?"

Eleanor scratched the back of her head, still sort of not understanding their intentions or what they'd gain from it. "Yeah... and there was this freaky lady that came out of nowhere too. She smelled gross." She crinkled her nose in disgust at the memory. "We probably wouldn't have come out alive if I didn't force them into letting us go. But the weird perfumey lady didn't seem that worried we were taking the girl. Like she's expecting to see us again or something. And it's safe to say those girls are gone... they're just soulless harpies now."

Silence nodded his head after tinkering Mecha’s core. It was black, with no signs of being activated or rebooted. “What a mess, it feels like the world is coming down with nonsense popping up lately.” He stood up and turned to Eleanor and Blazrin. “I’m glad that you two made it out safety, but if the enemy was able to force you to retreat like that, then that’s something we can’t ignore for too long. Did you at least told the client that requested the mission about what happened?”

Blazrin listened to Silence and grew pale upon trying to remember which client he was talking about. He sweated slightly and scratched the back of his head nervously. He forgot they were even working for a client, he mostly listens to Mecha's orders.

"Ehhee... Client? Uhh, what client?" Blazrin said softly. "D-Do you remember a client, Elilinor?"

Eleanor was just as pale and sweaty as Blazrin was, crouching next to him and stuttering out her response.

"N-no... D-don't ask me, I don't keep track of that stuff...!" She whispered in a hushed voice. "I-it wasn't the boat guy, right? Or was it the shopkeeper over at the Coast when we stopped by? I c-can't remember who it was!" 

Eleanor was the type of person who forgot faces fairly easily, especially if she didn't learn their names. "Ohhh, if only Tinman wasn't broken... he would've reminded us I bet!"

Silence stared at the both of them with dead eyes. Then he placed his hand on his face. 

"I'll take care of that...." Silence looked annoyed at their response. "You two, head upstairs, and meet with Camellia so she can check with you to make sure you weren't critically injured internally. "Leave Mecha to me so I can figure out this mess, and the mess you forgot to clear."

"R-Right boss!" Blazrin leaned down to whisper to Eleanor. "C'mon Elilinor, let's head out of here before he changes his mind."

Blazrin looked over to Silence and bowed his head before scurrying off to where he told them to go. He does not recall being injured but it would never hurt to check. His mind trailed off to Aquario and worried about his status and if the Sisterhood was even tending to his wounds.

Aquario's super tough, he'll pull through...

Waiting for Blazrin and Eleanor in the Nurse’s office, there was a young, odd woman sitting on the chair. She turned around, seeing the two coming in after their mission. “Blazrin! Nice to see that you’re still in one piece!” She turned to the young woman next to him. “Is this our new recruit? The prison rat. How’s is it over there? Did they feed you trashy food and whip you into shape?” She was asking a barrage of question one after another.

"Hey, hey, easy on Elilinor," Blazrin eyed the nurse bullying Eleanor. "Elilinor's pretty tough y'know, she'll gut you like a fish with her knife-things. Besides, I think Elilinor is getting the hang of being with us anyway! Must be my charm, I knew she couldn't resist me."

Blazrin teased before letting out a hearty laugh.

"But anywho, Boss sent us up here to get a check up. We just came back from a huge battle with some of those cult followers and stuff. Pretty crazy stuff."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom