The Clan of Swords Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You must be quite the comedian here." Eleanor said boredly in response to Blazrin. "Not much is in there anyway. But they aren't cheap and weren't easy to get my hands on either."

Within the bag was a pair of unsheathed kukui blades and something that vaguely resembled a throwing disc, if not large in diameter and smooth on the edges. It seemed equipped with some other odd parts that looked out-of-place on it.

“What a strange tools to use as weapons.” Mecha observed. “Then again, if it’s useful in battles, then I have no complaints.” 

Mecha turns to Blazrin. “Now, let’s not trying to antagonize the one young. We don’t want to lose another member of our clan.” He stated before turning towards Eleanor.

“I assumed you have plenty of experiences in battles, right?”

"I don't think she has much of a choice." Blazrin shrugged. "The guards said she's gotta stay somewhere so they dumped her with us. Ya'think she'll be like... a super awesome fighter?"

Blazrin turned to Eleanor and crossed his arms, figuring he had to be a bit nice to her since she's part of the group. He smiled to her, his carefree attitude seemingly a problem to some.

"Well... hope you don't bruise easily, girlie!"

"You could say that I am. Fought more people than I have monsters though." Eleanor replied and cracked her knuckles individually. "Whatever man. Just gimme my stuff."

"Is this place usually empty? Barely a soul in here." She noted.

"We used to be pack with exceptional warriors." Mecha Samurai responded to Eleanor's question. "However, due to other guilds becoming more popular in terms of diversity and payments, our warriors chose to act on their own whim." 

Mecha Samurai examined Eleanor's weapons, carefully observing the shape and texture. 

"Some attacked plenty of villages, humans or demons in order to gains goals and commit horrible crimes and some outright left during a mission. Their darkness brought shame to the way of the blade and caused our head of the guild much grief. Even his closest alley fall victim into the hands of demons due to the foolish and selfishness of those who left him behind." Mecha gave Eleanor the weapons. "Thus, we often have to hunt down those who abandoned the way of the sword and punished them severely."

"I'm sure you don't want to attempt to be one of those fools, Ms. Eleanor."

"If you are foolish enough t' do it, I'll be sure to bring your head back to that guards." Blazrin chuckled. "Shouldn't be too hard from a lil' girlie like you tho'. But welcome t' the Clan! Certainly hope that you can pull your own weight!"

Blazrin smiled to Eleanor and patted her back. To him, it was just a pat but to the girl, it might as well have been a tough smack. Blazrin did have a hard time controlling his strength but he meant no harm.

"Never introduced myself I think. The name's Blazrin!"

"Nah. Been there, done that. Definitely am not a fan or repeating that mess of mine again. Took me 3 years to rid myself of that, and those goons at the prison still hold that over me anyway." Eleanor said in a dismissive tone. "I'm not in the position to be doing anything like that anyway. Either I'm sentenced to death, or sentenced to death! It sucks to be me right now." 

She slightly lurched forward from the pat, even though she looked the type to just fall off her seat from it. But she still felt the air leave her lungs. "...ow. I'm Eleanor. To properly introduce myself."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Eleanor." Mecha politely responded. 

"May the way of the sword guide you to the path of peace and fight for justice in the barren lands of Desolate." Mecha pulled out several sheets of paper which had detailed writings. "And you will be able to have the opportunity to showcase your skills because we received a mission for us not too long ago."

"Cool, a job already. That cell's left me nothing but bored and restless." Eleanor scooted over the desk to look at the different papers. She'd take anything as long as she wasn't left sitting around some more.

"Alright, make preparations. I shall confirmed with Silence with our departure to... Shina Ania." Mecha Samurai said as he head towards Silence's room.

"Hope you can fight really good, Elilinora, this one is gonna be pretty tough."

Blazrin chuckled and fumbled around with the supplies he readied to go ahead on his mission to Shina Ania. He didn't seem worried despite the crazy things going on over there. He just wanted a reason to swing his ax.

"Ania? Ha! Yeah, there's a horrible disease going on over there and a lot of corruption between kings and politics and stuff. I heard that pacts are a real popular thing going on over there. It's a bit of a shame tho', no one can get out of Shina 'cause that disease is contagious..."

Blazrin shook his head apologetically, feeling bad for the people of Shina Ania. 

"I hope you're excited to see the crazy stuff that Ania has to offer. I think it's a lot worse than what you heard in jail."

Mecha Samurai came out of the room where Silence was, just in time to overheard Eleanor's question regarding Shina Ania.

"Well, it certainly have a history of enabling the rate of false gods and goddesses into power. It contain a disease that affect humans like you into become unstoppable beings, so I advise for the best interests for you two, to be careful once we arrived." Mecha Samurai stated. "I informed Silence about our departure, so if you have anything you want to take, I suggest taking it before we leave in a few moments."

"Oh, so the place is full of cults too... Can't say I'm not familiar with those kinds of things, but these kinds of folks sound way creepier..." Eleanor stood up and gingerly took hold of her weapons from the bag, strapping on a belt-like contraption to hold her two blades. Grasping the circular metallic object from earlier by the inner edge, she turned and made a gesture to indicate she was ready to go.

"Careful as in what? Not to let any of 'em sneeze on us or something?" She joked but in reality, she wasn't quite sure about what could be done if it was as contagious as she was told. "Maybe there's some spiritual mumbo-jumbo they got that would give us some good luck, haha."

"I suppose that would be accurate." Mecha Samurai responded to Eleanor's joke, completely missing her sarcasm. "According to the assignment, the locals have reported various issues on some cult kidnapping young women. So the King issued an order to various guilds or bounty hunters to deal with the problem." 

Mecha left the building, as he carried a large bag of supplies. As he walked, he pointed towards a port where multiple ferries idling. "It might take a few hours before reaching Shina Ania. So I advise you to buy a few things from the port to occupy your time, as you humans can get bored rather easily."

"I know I get bored super easily. Hope you can find ways to keep me entertained, Elilinor. No worries tho', I got myself a pretty neat book 'bout numbers and stuff."

Blazrin said this as he was packing up few materials. He was skilled in combat so he didn't need that many supplies but he carried a little extra in case Eleanor needed a bit of help along the way. He didn't know what her fighting capabilities were but he wanted her to be safe, even if she was in jail.

"Hope you aren't scared of getting' sick, Elilinor."

"I don't have any money on me, so I'm not buying anything." Eleanor hopped and sat on a wayward wooden shipping crate. "That sickness doesn't sound as creepy as the people we're supposed to hunt down. Especially how they kidnap girls... that's pretty fucked 'cause who knows what they do to 'em." She replied. "...And it's Eleanor."

"Creepiness might be a understatement for these group of individuals." Mecha Samurai stated. "Let's hope the women they've kidnapped are safe and sound." 

Mecha went ahead to speak with the driver of the ferry regarding a mission. The captain nodded his head, though he seems to be pointing his fingers towards Eleanor as his face was riddled with anger.

"I understand. Thank you for taking the time of your schedule to bring us to Shina Ania." Mecha stated. He turned around and went back to the group. "We have a ride. So if you're done with buying anything from the port, we should get going."

"I'm as ready as can be." Eleanor replied. She didn't think too much about the looks the captain shot in her direction, since she wasn't too surprised that she already had some kind of notoriety to her as it was. "Time for a good long nap! That is, if I don't get sea sick..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom