SYN☆ESTHESIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoopyPanda said:
Gotta boogie

The sea green is a nice color! I like it :D I also like the way you draw shoes ^^ I'm working on trying to make them look good from the front.

Thanks Loopy! I appreciate that!

Also here's some tiny animation things!! I might make more of them depending on stuff. (I probably shouldn't have made them so huge ;;;;;)

tumblr_inline_o6v35ajzTK1ty8s14_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o6v6l2PKXm1ty8s14_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o6v4uoBMpY1ty8s14_500.gif

@ "Nah, I just used pencil brushes that really emulate the look and feel of pencils!"

Damn! Very impressive. Especially with those animations! :awesome:

The dancing one made me laugh. The girl is all "STOP! :wagh:" 

The KH chibis are really, really good. They would make excellent avatars xD

Wow geez! I've been away for so long, all the art here is seriously outdated! Gotta fix that! ​

tumblr_p23ie96TrU1vofllwo2_1280.png
tumblr_p23ie96TrU1vofllwo1_1280.png

tumblr_p0z2nh2BOu1vofllwo3_1280.png
tumblr_p0z2nh2BOu1vofllwo2_1280.png
tumblr_p0z2nh2BOu1vofllwo1_1280.png

tumblr_p1oel5iJzu1vofllwo1_1280.png

tumblr_oxgswqin8P1vofllwo2_1280.png

tumblr_owuil50sUX1vofllwo1_1280.png

That's it for now!

God damn, these are some good artwork  :goood:

The Mercy one for Inktober is pure KINO.

ShineCero said:
God damn, these are some good artwork  :goood:

The Mercy one for Inktober is pure KINO.

Thank you Shine!! That Mercy is my pride and joy.  :katcry:

I know I said "that's enough" but...I gotta show this.... it's a little KH AU project I'm working on that's inspired by RWBY (kind of) and some Malaysian comics. I'm planning on making a comic of this!

tumblr_p2rwrbwgrc1vofllwo3_1280.png

tumblr_p2rwrbwgrc1vofllwo1_1280.png

tumblr_p2rwrbwgrc1vofllwo2_1280.png

tumblr_p2rwrbwgrc1vofllwo4_1280.png

tumblr_p2ikf7m6Qz1vofllwo4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_p2ikf7m6Qz1vofllwo1_1280.png

tumblr_p2ikf7m6Qz1vofllwo2_1280.png

tumblr_p2ikf7m6Qz1vofllwo3_r1_1280.png

Look at all this sweggy art!!! I love the way you colored that Mercy, and the little pinecone/flower things behind Ansem is a wicked cool effect!  :high: Awesome updates as usual

What with this sassy lost child

:goood:  One Punch Man reference?

And lmao! Kenshrio Xenmas is fucking awesome xD

This is super awesome! I love the Kenshiro/Xemnas drawing since that's one of my favorite memes/sayings. I can't wait to see more! Why not try a DBZ one using the same type of 'Your favorite...." editing. Keep up the amazing work!

ShineCero said:
What with this sassy lost child

:goood:  One Punch Man reference?

And lmao! Kenshrio Xenmas is fucking awesome xD

Unfortunately that's all the OPM references I know LMAO 

That Kenshiro Xemnas remains my masterpiece!! thank you!

~ Z ~ said:
This is super awesome! I love the Kenshiro/Xemnas drawing since that's one of my favorite memes/sayings. I can't wait to see more! Why not try a DBZ one using the same type of 'Your favorite...." editing. Keep up the amazing work!

Same, there's such raw power in it it's just very iconic?? I'll try to make a DBZ one if I find it! Thank you so much!

Hewwo here's more art

Dh1BfEfVMAEPZ9_.jpg

DhrJxmfU0AAIhNp.jpg
DhrJxmnUEAUgW-R.jpg

DhMmO5fU8AABmic.png

DgzU6TSUwAAMT_B.jpg

DgzU8ELVQAA7rwd.jpg

Df0EXGgUcAAeM-a.jpg

Df0EYHnUYAAl1o7.jpg

That looks awesome! I see that Pink Diamond... I assumed you saw White Diamond, right? :maybe: know you MUST'VE drawn a sketch of her

ShineCero said:
That looks awesome! I see that Pink Diamond... I assumed you saw White Diamond, right? :maybe: know you MUST'VE drawn a sketch of her

OOH I definitely have! I might need to draw her sometime when I'm done with commissions and zine stuff.. 

Grey Star said:
I love the results of your coloring, it's always fantastic to me in some form.

Also Xion is too cute in that collage aaaaaaaa.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Elio stop coming over for like a couple days and then disappearing forever challenge 

It's spooky month AND inktober month! I'm trying to be more lax in my inktober participation so I don't feel so bad about missing shit, but for every inktober days missed, I'd draw a Kingdom Hearts character as a vampire/werewolf in exchange, and gift some to friends/mutuals on Twitter so it's one big Halloween party at the end of the month. It's been a super interesting project so far! 

KH characters as vampires/werewolves so far:

Inktober pieces so far:

Then there's some more art stuffs that I made the last few.....months idk there's too many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom