Sometimes You Still Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmph." Doctor Doom looked up towards Black Kaiser - as his force field was up to reflect from the super nova explosion. "Nah, I don't feel the slightest of empathy - especially when there's no need for it anyways." He pointed his finger towards Black Kaiser. "As I said before, you're already check-mate the moment you decide to even have a hint of thought of dealing with me."

The Black Kaiser scoffed mentally as tendrils shot out of his left arm, wrapping Doom in telekinetic and physical grip as death energy accumulated in his left hand.

Goodbye. Blasts capable of destroying galaxies soon shot out of the right arm, followed by three death pulses capable of withering away entire solar systems.

Resulted in a huge explosion, Doom was consumed in the blast - and for a while, it seem that he was completely wipe away. Yet, Doom's infamous laugh continued to make sounds. "Going for the big guns, I see? Perfect." Doom came out of the smoke - his armor extremely damaged. "This is where I play, my trump card.." Doom snaps his finger. Within the snap, Black Kaiser's arm began to move erratically, then suddenly a form of energy centered on the peak of the man's palm - firing it upon Black Kaiser's face.

The Black Kaiser barely teleported away and looked at his arm, and without a second thought severed it from his body with a precise blast. He was getting tired, and that barrage took a lot out of his stamina and energy reserves, but he was still in this fight. He put Doom in a weak telekinetic grip, before beginning to fire on a particularly weak spot of reality, right where one of the Doom's had come in from earlier. Under a barrage of raw destructive energy instead of death energy, something strange was happening there.

Doom was taken from surprise that Black Kaiser would sacrifice his own arm. "Heh, you're losing it, Black Kaiser. I know you can do better than that." Doom smirked. "It seems that he fired something towards the spot of where I came from.. hmm"

The Black Kaiser gave no reply as he continued, his arm regrowing itself from a tremendous healing spell. Soon enough there was a small rift within reality from the barrage where the Black Kaiser had launched his attacks. The man stopped and started to focus, trying to refill his energy reserves.

"And that's where our game ends, Kaiser." Doom lifted both his hands into the air, snapping his fingers. Black Kaiser's entire body felt a urge where it was unable to control by him, but rather Doom was in control. "Throughout our this battle, the more I got close to you, the more ability I was able to placed nanobots within the system of that "body" of yours. Doom chuckled. "At first, I was sworn that you noticed my hints from this point, but all I see is a madman running on fumes. Once the bots are within your system, I have literal control of you, your ability to manipulate your powers and the have the foundation of reality itself on the palm of my hands." Doom forced the Black Kaiser to spread out his arms and legs outward.

"Reality and Multiverse is something that I always have to deal with on, you can say, a daily basis. Of course, there always surprises when ti comes to these kind of things but they all have the same traits, their ego is too bloated for them to make proper uses of the powers they gain and underestimate the weaker ones." Doom said. 

"Now, with a simple tweak here and there.. I'll restore.. this reality, undone any damage and wipe you away from existence." Doom turns to Black Kaiser. "Any last words, before you kneel before I?"

The Black Kaiser struggled before something clicked in his head. A simple telepathic message. Self destruct. In an instant the Black Kaiser was no more, utterly destroyed, until something warped in behind Doom and took his by the neck.

Now I really, really hate to drag ANY of my servants into anything I do, but what kind of multiversal madman would I be if I didn't order the occasional artillery shot forty six universes away or the aid of my most elite generals? Regardless. Perish, Victor. He was back, full of rage, and at 100% power with a seemingly freshly grown body. He took Doom in a telekinetic grip, and started to send him flying to the rift in reality, still holding onto his neck.

Doom was gasping for air as Black Kaiser was holding them down. He felt the massive difference in sheer strength of fighting Kaiser at his best. His eyes shifted upwards, noticing that Kaiser was going to sent him to the rift of reality--in the last ditch effort, Doom's arms began to light up significantly, grabbing onto Black Kaiser's head. From there, he'd began to asborb any intensity of energies emitting from the powerful being onto his arms. From there, he shifted gears. 

"Boom." Doom managed to utter that one word. 

He change the energy source to resulted an massive explosion by combining the energy he absorbed from Black Kaiser and with the Nano-bots he has within his arms. Each of them contain energy from anti-matter. The explosion was so great that it created massive distance between the two, by left Doom completely battered as his force field hadn't gone up fast enough to protect his body. He slowly drifted around where the rift of reality was--yet, Doom was still conscious. "Hahaha.. is that all you.. got..? Haha.."

The Black Kaiser was holding chunks of himself together with telekinetic will power.

Well that hurt quite a bit. But. Doom felt slightly less damage as the Black Kaiser took something from him.

The bacteria in your body converted nicely into the last bit of Death energy I needed. He healed some of the damage done to him.

And this is where the story of the great Victor Von Doom ends. I know mine must end eventually... But I hope it ends better then your's. He started to nudge Doom to the rift, slowly moving him with delicate touches.

How does it feel to know despite it all, you never had a chance of defeating me?

Doom chuckled. "Well, that depends. If I was actually defeated. Like I said. Checkmate in the very beginning.." Doom boasted. It sees that as Kaiser took something from him, Doom also took something valuable. The change of Doom's body was drastic than began, the overflowing of "death energy" that he heard so much about-when he absorbed into his being from that last attack. His eyes began to change and his body began to heal-dramatically.  "Thanks for the battle anyways, I've got what I wanted.." Doom boosted himself into the rift with his jet pack that was still functional.

The Black Kaiser received a second heal before going after him. Doom's body started to rot rapidly while the Black Kaiser seemed perfectly fine.

Do you know what you've done!? Do you know how stupid you are? You really are unfit to be a general... We've fallen out of REALITY itself Victor. Do you know the only people who can survive here? Those who can see that our reality is just a facsimile, an illusion.

Those who are capable of seeing past the fourth wall, and losing everything.

Doom burst out in laughter as his body was rotting away. He lifted up his head, with his mask falling off his face, to reveal his sinister smile. "And you, are clearly unfit to boast any idea being an "ruler" of this multiverse. Haha!" Doom lifted his finger, pointing towards the rift as both were drifting further away. His eyes narrowed. "You're done."

"Watching me die, huh? That's rather sweet of you, but I'm sure you really don't want to do that.." Doom coughed. "My death is nothing more than stalling time for you." 

"And quite frankly, gave me enough time to prepare for your defeat." A voice is heard outside of the rift. A figure was sitting on a chair - built on highly intense technology as it's able to withstand the pressure of reality being bent as it levitating through space. "I'm sure you're having fun with playing my alternative counter-parts, but don't you think you're fighting an endless battle, especially the one you thought was me?" Doom 2099 snaps his fingers - it seems that all the experience that previous Dooms in the battle was transferred onto him - causing the rift to react erratically. The eyes of his mask began to glow, beaming lines of "energy" similar to that of Black Kaiser. "You can walk away from this, Black Kaiser. The more you continue, the stronger I'm becoming to your little tactics."

I forgot. Always a Doombot right? The Black Kaiser asked accepting defeat. Except now you have an unlimited number of your doubles. Alright. You win. He put his hands up and exited back into the universe through the rift.

This. This is over. He said dropping a spell into the void of space. I've decoupled this universe from my network. I'll leave you alone. He warped off into another universe, ordering an emergency preparation of a fleet in case Doom followed him.

"Hmph." Doom said. He watched as Black Kaiser proceeded to leave the universe, making sure that no methods were pulled. "Alas, the mighty supreme being, falls. I'll add to my collection of supreme beings that fell victim to I." Doom closed his eyes for a moment. The sheer destruction of our battle led the world in a bit of a disarray. Though, I wished to learn more about this.. individual." Doom thought as a flickering red light appeared in the horizon as it trails the "fleet". He reopened his eyes again. I do harbor a bad feeling. Doom wondered.

The Black Kaiser sighed looking to a commander on a massive capital ship.

"I can detect some sort of non-regular magic following us." He said.

"Should we stop?" The commander asked.

"No. Free up a scanner to figure out what it is and whether or not the shielding at home will stop it." The entire fleet began to transition from one universe into another.

The the flickering light follows the machine. It's appearance seem to have an resemblance of Doctor Doom's head, but the size of it was that of a nano-bot. Rearing closer towards the fleet, it began to send multiple light to examine the area, including the transition of going to another universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom