Sometimes You Still Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks for the information." Doom noticed that everything was cleared. "For a place to be heavily guarded outside, seems to lack the defense within. Could be the reality's effect? Whatever the case may be, I need to prepare for anything they throw, especially if their weapons can affect my abilities." Doom was thinking and mentally preparing in his head about the ways in case things go south.

Generally anyone whose dangerous doesn't phase through the windows. I'd be careful around that portal, last thing we need is you falling out of existence. I'd engage those two on your own terms, they'll be fighting more seriously then last time. They can be a threat if not handled properly.

"Wouldn't be the first time my existence was in peril." Doom chuckled. "Rest assure, I'll keep my caution up." Doom noticed that he's near to the 48th floor. "Alright.. guess this is where things get a little exciting." Doom slowed his movements.

"So I say to her, no, you can sleep on the floor! BAM! Dead! And that's how I killed Terra before she became Jacen's dad." Mecha's R voice echoed.

"Wait, that wasn't this universe? Ah crap, been reading too many AU fanfictions of Fanfic.net."

Sometimes, he's more trouble then he's worth.

"The hell did I walk into.."  Doom seems to be confused of what he was hearing. Nevertheless, he was ready to tackle them. However, in order to get the drop on them, he examine the structure of the area used for his advantage. After a moment of observing, he ready himself to take some form of action. He kick the door down, but himself didn't appear. Instead, he had phase through, using the armor, through the walls onto the another location, in order to diverse them to focusing on the broken down door.

Mecha R started to curse looking at the door.

"Just like that *bleep* time I had to fend off Spiderman Noir. Wait, wait wait wait. Bingo!" Mecha R said. Proto-Jacen looked around and pointed to Doom's hiding place, and launched several fireballs at it.

"!?" Doom phase out of the walls dive to the other side on the floor and landed near the wall. "So much for that." Doom stood up, both of his arms were radiating with energy and fired towards the the two. "Let's see how they fare.."

Mecha R tried to dodge and got hit by the energy, but Proto-Jacen responded with energy blasts of his own to block the attack.

"You just don't know when to quit, do ya?" Mecha R said.

"I suppose I don't." Doom responded to Mecha R's comment. "I actually underestimate you; however, the best part that it serves a little challenge on my behalf." Doom chuckled. His jetpack activated as floated into the air. He lean himself forward-which the jetpack provided a boost that string shot him forwards towards the duo, attempting to throw punches. If they grabbed onto me, that'll be my chance..

Jacen replied with creating a torrent of flame to roast Doom with based on his current path, and Mecha shot rapid fire lasers at Doom, now with enhanced damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom