Sometimes You Still Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proto-Jacen jumped away while the crowd ran screaming. He rained a few fireballs down on Doom.

He's been created to fight magic users. Like you.

"!?" Doom jumped back away form the fireballs; however one of them managed to land a hit on the right side of his torso. He was staggered a bit. "Created against magic users? This is simply no task for the likes of me when I'm capable beyond the magical abilities." Doom stood up and wave his arms around, a beam of light swirls from his hands. Then he leaped into the air and flew with the jets activated. He flew straight across the area in attempt to use the magical energy stored within his hands and connected with a punch to the face.

Proto-Jacen flew back into a tree from the attack, and growled before teleporting off.

A laser blast pierced through Doom, doing damage but nowhere near deadly.

The robotic soldier. Uncle never did fight fair.

"There's only enough room for one metal man in this town." Mecha R said a fair distance behind Doom.

"How the hell?" Dr Doom turns to his attention to the stranger as he place his hand onto the area that was pierce. "Nothing of notable damage I see." He said. "I'm impressed that you managed to stuck in a attack without me noticing." Doom observed his body. "This is one who seems that tried to fired the cannon onto the crowd."  Doom thought. "May I ask, what's your objective here with the people?"

Mecha R smirked, putting the Bison laser pistol down and looked at Doom.

"My boss ran a little prediction test and figured out all the people most likely working to take him down. A few civilian causilities could be afforded." The robot said.

"Boss? So there's more of this group.. could it be possible that he's have some ties to the Black Kaiser?" Doom stared at the figure, continue observing the foundation of it's body and the weapons it holds. "Prediction test? Aimlessly killing those who don't have the means to defend yourselves? Such pathetic tactic this "boss" of yours concluded to be a "stable plan." Doom responded. "Sorry, but the blood won't be spilled around this time while I'm here. I recommend taking your leave immediately while you have the chance. Unless you don't mind being a spawn of mines?"

I do have ties to them, just not in a way you would expect. Don't hesitate to kill them, if given the chance. Not that death matters for them anyway.

"It's a good thing you chose me to be chatty with, Proto-Jacen has been a mute for, what, a hundred years? Give or take a decade. I hope that the weapons production line in the Brooklyn base isn't suffering. Anyway, I think I'll take you up on the whole escape right now offer." Mecha R replied, pulling out the Cow Mangler and activating the charge shot, aiming almost directly down, and firing, launching himself at an incredible speed far away.

Doubtless we'll see them again. So Victor, do you wish to take down their leader? Jacen Petronov, CEO of Alchemx, and the one responsible for the city you see today.

"Interesting." Doom thought as he saw Mecha R disappeared over the horizon. "I suppose that's the end of that for now.." Doom turned his head slightly to the right. "Well, I have my own motives.." Doom said. "However, for now, I'll concede with helping your mission of taking down this "Jacen", Black Kaiser." Doom responded. "Although, you seem to have extreme knowledge of that group and me as well.."

You'll have to trust me Victor. Though you may refer to me as Kaiser. Something is weakening the reality of this place. I suspect the answers will be in a particular building in Brooklyn, the one that Mecha R mentioned. Some sort of foreign magic is from Jacen's base there. Also, thank you for saving those civilians.

Doom stood there for a second. He was thinking that whether or not it's the right choice to trust such a thing. However, since it hasn't presented itself as a thread. "Alright. It's the building in Brooklyn correct? I'll investigate to gather more clues of Jacen."  Doom said. "It's nothing sort to speak volume of." Doom responded to Kaiser's compliment of saving the people. "Anything else I should know about this building?" Doom asked as he leap onto a nearby building and began hoping from one to another from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom