Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
qM1DCKH.jpg
Name and Design created by ~ Z ~

Welcome Artists! From the January 1st to February 29th, do a sketch drawing, whether simple or complex, everyday! The purpose of this event is to start the new year off with new drawing ideas! You can pick whatever theme for your sketch!

Rules:
  1. Make a sketch drawing. You can use anything, from traditional to digital. 
  2. Post it in Sketchuary thread
  3. Link it with your social media account with the hashtag #BGCSketchuary
  4. Repeat until the month ends.
You can work on a singular drawing, working on a sketch until the end of the month to a finished piece. Or post multiple sketches throughout the month—and complete them later throughout the year, so when the year ends, you can do a showcase of your sketches to completed works at the end of the year.

That's all is to it! The BGC hopes to push your artistic abilities to the next level! We believe in your burning art heart!

Sketchuary Daily Prompts

I thought it’ll be interesting to give artists some inspiration to kick off to make sketches off. You don’t have to do this and can choose your own topic, but it’s something to give you some ideas! You can also do the previous themes if you haven’t touch that one yet!

January Daily Prompts
  1. New Character
  2. Monster
  3. Original Character
  4. New Pose
  5. Adventurers
  6. Boy
  7. Girl
  8. Bubbles
  9. Mages
  10. Sun
  11. Moon
  12. Doctors
  13. Dreams
  14. Rocks
  15. Ice Cream
  16. Dragon
  17. Treasures
  18. Hunting
  19. Hot Air Balloon
  20. Your favorite character
  21. Hugging
  22. Dinosaur
  23. Pizza
  24. Swordsman
  25. Necromancers
  26. Zombie
  27. Teddy Bear
  28. Hello Kitty
  29. Robot
  30. Hearts
  31. Birds
February Daily Prompts
  1. Panda
  2. Superhero
  3. Super Villain
  4. Fire
  5. Water
  6. Nature
  7. Powerpuff Girls
  8. Johnny Bravo
  9. Love
  10. Holding Hands
  11. Sleeping
  12. Princess
  13. Prince
  14. Kissing
  15. Sonic the Hedgehog
  16. Archer
  17. Dog
  18. Rainbow
  19. Draw Someone's OC
  20. Character you hate
  21. Old Person
  22. Cake
  23. Gordon Ramsay
  24. A Egyptian God
  25. A Greek God
  26. A Norse God
  27. A Pokemon
  28. Action Scene
  29. Animated Gif

Day 1

ZLJ0c2K.png

Today is the day! Here's the first sketch I made as a reference to the Shiny Magikarp event in Sword and Shield. He's becoming shiny in the new year :katcry:

For Jan 1st, here is a sketch I ended up starting from scratch on for Asuza, so that way I can post the completed one with the very first drawing I've ever made of her for comparison 

G3tgQrL.png

Yes, she doesn't have arms... I'm werkin onnit!!!

These are all lovely drawings :kattears: That an awesome animation hand, @"Ploep"!

Here's my second day sketchuary drawing! I haven't drew these two in years, so here's Mex and Striker!

FSVWTMD.png

Mex is absolutely THICC. I would let her crush my head. B| xDD
I know I'm double posting, but I am dishing out a few more sketches. Please enjoy!

ZWVCQH5.jpg

We are going to see this little thing sometime soon, so sit tight.

x5gKyRK.jpg

I did not sketch in Zenta yet but he will be there.

Day 3

Working on another Caspar drawing, i really need to find a way to give my drawings a proper finishing look
E7Lhfil.jpg

Edit, finished linearting i guess
AMGqJIf.png

Another edit, I finished the drawing, you can find it in my art thread lol

Looks awesome, Ploep!

On a third day, I decided to tackle one of Jaz's original character, Shiro! It's been a while since I drawn her OC, so here's a sketch I made. A lot less messy compared to my previous sketches :lmao:

dlpMwMG.png

ShineCero said:
Looks awesome, Ploep!

On a third day, I decided to tackle one of Jaz's original character, Shiro! It's been a while since I drawn her OC, so here's a sketch I made. A lot less messy compared to my previous sketches :lmao:

dlpMwMG.png

My precious little baby! I love her so much! I completely forgot about her and now I want to sketch her. She's so pure and innocent and all I do is defile her! She's got the face of a child but the body of a sinner! Why did I do this to myself?!

9AetvsY.jpg

Day 4

Thank you, Z!

I decided to go the extra mile ever since I received this drawing tablet (and messing around with the canvas template... by doing two sketches.

I think I made Okawa a little evil :lmao:

BDsTBaV.png

ww7lNQh.png

Day 5

With the introduction of the prompts, I tackle the "Adventurer" Category, using Exaclik and the Wisp from BoogaVerse!

vzr9kUD.png

Day 6

Using the prompt, I decided to draw Carnage Hero from the short story I'm currently in the process of making. I did some updates from his original design, making his hair more stylish. I also added backgrounds to get use to drawing that :thinking:

1dFTBAk.png

I know I'm like super late, but here's a sketch of some of my babies from pokemon shield :thumbs:
Ill try my best to keep up with this
C04AOkO.png

@"Panich"
I LOVE NORA. I wish I can draw puppers/animals like you can. I guess now it's time to practice!

@"ShineCero"
Loving Carnage Hero! I especially like his hair. It's not dreadlocks but it's not an afro... It's a Dread-Fro. The Eyebrow snip is a nice touch in detail. I can't wait to see more.

Here are some of my latest sketches.

hTN9b5N.jpg

This guy is a new OC called Avalon. He's the chosen host of Byakko's older brother, Seilong. He's pretty serious and does not like failure. He's very tall and has already gone through his encounter with Seilong (notice his physical changes, similar to Cuki.) He is very well aware of who he is and his power, so he constantly tries to improve and better himself for Seilong. Maybe he'll appear in RV, not sure yet.

pTF1CXW.jpg

She's here! Our fine Lady! Evelyn Nicestone and her cute little bow to the crowd. It was tough to actually get the dress down and I'm not exactly happy with it, but there is room for improvement. She's so elegant and humble, how can anyone hurt such a beauty? 

Z: Allow me to ruin this wonderful human being...

cough cough...

fbGLkse.jpg

Truth be told, I drew this a long time ago. I think I might redraw it soon since Evelyn's birthday is next month.  :pimp:

ShineCero said:
Thank you!! 

Day 4: I decided to go the extra mile ever since I received this drawing tablet (and messing around with the canvas template... by doing two sketches.

I think I made Okawa a little evil :lmao:

BDsTBaV.png

ww7lNQh.png
She definitely looks like she's plotting something... but eh, I think she came out great anyway! She does the "ohoho" laugh like a scheming anime girl so it wouldn't really look TOO evil! Great job!

Everyone's got awesome sketches in this thread, I'll be smashin the like button on y'alls posts like no tomorrow!

Here's the sketch vs finished product I made shortly before the prompts got published:
YvcaDXx.png

ddns3is-2d15bd0e-db44-443e-8fd3-999c63bc45ab.png
I'll be posting this on my twitter tomorrow with the hashtag, so no need to post it via the site account

@"Panich"

That looks amazing! :thumbs:

@"LoopyPanda"

Looks great during the sketch process! And alrighty! Thanks for letting me know.

@"~ Z ~" 

Those artworks looks stunning! :thinking: Alavon looks interesting... hope he appears in RV.

Day 7

Today is draw a girl, so I drew a character OC I had for a couple of years but never really gave much thought to it. So I finally redrew her.

KPcZ9cJ.png

AWWW Z, I love that lil Kire and Evelyn sketch they're so cute. And that Avalon character looks really cool!
Shine, Mex looks so awesome! I wanna know more about her.
And Loopy, I love the shading in your pic! So creepy and mysterious!

Okay so i know this is very late (at least for me its 3 am) BUT, I told Z i was gonna sketch this out. I was gonna wait til the morning but I just couldn't resist. 

Z mentioned in my art thread Panich fighting in her dress, and somehow my brain thought this.

Z8UvPoG.jpg

ZRYo7D7.png

THERE'S A THIRD PART BUT IMMA SKETCH IT TOMORROW CAUSE IM TIRED AND I GOTTA GET UP EARLY (THE THINGS I DO FOR ART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom