Prince Edwards' Island

"I'll take the orange one." Joey said. He didn't notice the stain on Jax's shirt sleeve.

Terry did notice it, and asked, "uh, did you have to dig around for those? You didn't have to..." She phrased it to disguise her questioning about the blood.

Jax had a face of remotely hidden terror.

"Im sorry, I... I just need to sleep right now..."

He walked underneath the bridge with his head hanging low.

Terry looked at Joey with concern on her face, but Joey shook his head.

"Leave him be for now. I'll keep watch for now. You meed more sleep than me." Joey said. Terry laid down into the sleeping bag and it didn't take long for her to doze off.

Nothing happens through the night, only a bunch of moans from not too far off.

Jax goes to the top of the bridge and begins fishing, its about 3am

(Damn, a full month since last post...)

"Almost noon by now, you can eat if you like, I was gonna stroll over to the farm over on the other side of the bridge, if you would like to come along"

Jax took the last fish away from the fire and added another log.

(I'm super forgetful about this thread lmao)

"Alright. May as well help out if I can..." Terry said.

"I'll keep watch if you need." Joey offered, a moutful of fish in his mouth. "Otherwise, I'll come with too."

"Its safer to stay together, If we leave someone here then they could get swarmed" Jax paused...
"I guess if your good to move then we can head over that way and it should be alright on that hill for a watch"

"That sounds easy..." Terry murmured. She hoped she could do it at least. "Y-yeah, I can! For sure."

"Alrighty. Lead the way then." Joey said, standing up and gathering his belongings.

"Alrighty then, lets go" Jax said as he stood and began walking across the bridge to the mainland.

(Grey changed the name of this to be more specific to the game, just to let you know)

They reach the top of the next hill peering down onto a quaint little ranch with what appears to be wheat overgrown in the field. Roughly 9 zombies can be seen in the closest area of the farm.~

"Alright, so you can stay up here and keep watch for us I guess" Jax pulls some hand made binoculars out of his bag and hands them to Terry "be careful how you look through these, they may hurt your eyes" The binoculars appear to be made using the lenses of someones bifocals with far too high a prescription.

"Only if youd like to, The only weapon I have right now though is this" Jax presents a small Swiss Army knife

"Okay then, I would say to carefully sneak up from behind them and aim for the head, just try not to get bitten or scratched, you should be able to take a few hits without getting sick but still be careful" Jax began headed slowly towards the barn at the bottom of the hill.

Back
Top Bottom