Prince Edwards' Island

Waiting for the Zombies to come, Deader continued to observed the area -in a more fast paced movement- for a hiding spot. "Can't get myself caught in a bombardment of these kinds." He became to shout again, since the Zombies are practically coming to him anyways. "Hey! I'm here on the request of the Heroes Organization to investigate this area! If you're alive and well, alert me so I can come to you!"

"GET OUT OF THE BUILDING NOW!" Jax yelled through the house, a few zombies from the field heard the shout and came towards the back porch. Jax looked around the room really fast and grabbed a baseball bat, and some ductape.

A nearby zambie came from the kitchen neighboring the hall with the steps and Jax

"Shoot!!" Jax slapped it with his bat, but it was only slowed.

A single bullet appeared, going straight through the right side of the slowed zombie that attacked Jax, causing it to limb over towards the floor. Smokes pour out of the gun as he lifted towards his head; he'd inhale, then blow away the smokes as he smirk. "Ha, knew there was some folks here.. you two alright?"

[Deader would only know about Jax, not both Jax and Joey. Lets just go with it though cus why not.]

"Be carefull were you aim that thing geese!" Another zombie began climbing through the window next to Jax, he put his knife through its head.

The zombies upstairs were just about on Deader, at best 2 feet from attacking him and closing.

The zombies in the back were in the house, moving towards the gunshot now.

Deader overheard the sounds of the Zombies coming behind him. He had his arm went behind his shoulder and shot several bullets to put them down. He turns to Jax. "Ah! Sorry about that. I thought there wasn't anyone here after all. Glad I found you two. Heroes Organization been bugging me about some suspicious activity going on in here, so they sent me. Lots of Zombies running around, huh?"

"Yea, we should go regroup, there is varry little in these places anyways so I probably have gotten as much as I could find anyways" he moves towords the front of the farmhouse.

The zombies at the back of the house near the hall, the zombies knock down a shelf upon one of the others.

"Then let's get moving. " Deader said, reloading his gun. "I can sense that there's more on the way.."

"you should be careful with your ammo, its better saved for the hostile gangs around here" He ran to the front porch

Jax spoke into the farmhouse at them while signaling towards Terry, "For the time I have spent scavenging and such they have been constantly stealing from me, had to start hiding my stuff in the bridge from them."

"Stealing? They're more capable than I thought." Deader rubbed his chin. "Care to tell me more information about these.. zombies?"

"Well from what I have experienced you can be bitten a couple of times by them without a problem, but they do seem to cause people to get sick after so many bites without treatment. Something with bacteria or something i guess. Other than that they arent too fast and they refuse to go much more than a few tens of yards from where they find you at."

The zombies were still coming at them from the house

"We may want to keep moving guys!" Jax motioned towards the hill where Terry was coming down, he had not noticed him yet.

Deader turns, seeing the Zombies rushing at them. "Well! Sounds interesting. Let's make sure this Terry person is OK." Deader see a person coming down the hill. "Is that him?"

[you dont know Terry's name Shine, just to let you know. Im'a let Loopy make a post before I continue.]

Back
Top Bottom