Prince Edwards' Island

They reached a large aluminum silo at the bottom of the hill, on the other side there was a zombie and a glass-free window that they could use to enter the farmhouse.
Jax waited for Joey to say he was ready.

There was a boat on a nearby island. A figure jumped off and wave to the man that was piloting it. "Alright, call me when you're done, Mr. Deader
. I'll be here." The pilot said.

"No problem.." Deader said. "The Heroes Organization has been bugging about some issues here.. might as well check it out." Deader starts digging into his ear. "And just when I was enjoying my vacation and bam, put into work again." Deader became to wondered. "Alright.. gotta find someone about this situation.."

(Breaking a character from another RP into here are ya shine? Good on you man! I think this just refuses to die at this point)
[You can take some time to get your characters to ours]

(Sweggy!)

Deader Die continues to wander around. "Hmm.. no sign of anyone else. Feels like I'm walking for hours on end.." Deader looked at his watch, realizing that it's only been 5 minutes. "Or not.."

Nick said:
They reached a large aluminum silo at the bottom of the hill, on the other side there was a zombie and a glass-free window that they could use to enter the farmhouse.
Jax waited for Joey to say he was ready.

"Ready to go." Joey readied his weapon to swing at any instant.

Jax motioned towards the window, He ran at it and jumped into the building (There was no glass) three zombies were inside, Jax was not noticed yet.

Deader Die still continue scouting the area. Though he heard several noises from afar. "Huh... those sounds.. they aren't noises of cheery folk I bet.." Deader rubbed his chest. "From the direction of the sound, it seems that they're on the east side. Perhaps, I'll find more likely populace there?" Deader loaded his gun. "Better check and see.."

Jax came up from behind the zombie and hit it hard in the head.

Deader noticed that were some activity going on, particularly a building. He seen movement from "figures" but couldn't tell if they were human or not. "Well.. took me long enough, but there seems to be some activity going on here.."

The zombies were dead (Both of them)

Jax moved to the next zombie and repeated

Deader entered the building, particularly where all the noise was coming from. He looked around but didn't see anything. "Damn, it's dark.. Hey!" He shouted at the end. "Is anyone here!?"

"Who was that?" Terry squinted down to where Joey and Jax were, but the figure didn't seem to be a zombie; at least to her their movements were human.

"You heard that? Whaddo we do?" Joey asked in a hushed whisper.

"Sounds like a person, they could be looters....Hide somewhere, its dark enough they might be hostile"

"Nothing.. might as well looked around." Deader said, searching the area out. He came across a flight of stairs that goes to the next floor. "Looks I'm making my way up." He went up the stairs, but each step made an particular creaking noises. "Geez. these place is pretty old if it makes sounds like that."

The zombies noticed the creaking and went over towords the steps with a slightly faster than average speed

Deader was all way up the stairs, onto the next floor. "Hey! Is anyone here?" Deader overhear the sounds of running. "Whoa, probably the zombies they told me about. Damn, they're running like crazy.." Deader loaded his gun. "This could be fun.."

Jax heard the zombies upstairs and got out of his hiding place, he began springing for the stairs

Back
Top Bottom