Pokemon: Dreamscape

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I've been RPing Syn so, no need. If you could bunnymod Calaro for me, it would be better)

Syn scurried up behind Bolin. "Very nice of you two not to wake us up!" She snapped, fur bristled in annoyance. "We're supposed to be a 4-mon squad, you know!" The Eevee didn't appreciate being left behind so callously.

==========

"Last I recall, she didn't have your voice." Pangoro growled. "What do you want?"

"W-we w-want to go and take this mission..." Noctis stuttered nervously, referring to the wanted Weavile and Dustox.

"Ah, that one." He rubbed his head. "I suppose you runts can have a C- mission since this is prep week. But you better do a good job!" Pangoro said gruffly.

(what does bunnymod mean?)

Calaro was very very eager to go on her first mission, and eager to please her new team members.

"Well maybe if you keep up, you wouldn't have to be left behind." Gatr said with a snarky tone. "Besides, I was gonna wake you up after I get this C-Mission!" Gatr turned to Bolin and wiggled the flyer in his face.

"Says here we gotta stop and bring back a pack of petty thieves... A little ghost and a monkey." Gatr sounded a bit thrilled. "Alright! Time to dish out some justice, Bolin! With your jaw and my leadership, we'll get those trouble makers for sure!"

LoopyPanda said:
"Last I recall, she didn't have your voice." Pangoro growled. "What do you want?"

"W-we w-want to go and take this mission..." Noctis stuttered nervously, referring to the wanted Weavile and Dustox.

"Ah, that one." He rubbed his head. "I suppose you runts can have a C- mission since this is prep week. But you better do a good job!" Pangoro said gruffly.

Atmos sweated a bit. "Y-yes sir! We're do our best!" He turns to both Noctis and Tamono. "Come on, let's prepare ourselves before we head out." 

Tamono nodded. "Indeed, I think I'll oversee what we need. Any objections?"

(I think to make things easier, I'll include the available ones in the OP additionally so you won't have to do so much digging for them)

(Also, I define bunnymod as either me or someone else taking hold of your character while you are away so you are still technically in the action by the time you get back.)
===================

"N-no..." Noctis said once Pangoro skulked back off to do his tasks for the day. "I guess we'd need lots of berries this time if we're after a Weavile."

"A ghost and a monkey. We grab and return them, right? We can do that!" Bolin says enthusiastically. o3o

(Oh.)

Calaro waited for her team to get ready while she held onto an Oran Berry- just in case.

"Don't exclude us from the job either! We're a team!" Syn said, getting more annoyed with Gatr. "Isn't that right, Bolin?" She straightened her tail out with a huff. "Leadership my paw." She grumbled.

"Whole team complete mission." o3o
"Team name?"

LoopyPanda said:
"N-no..." Noctis said once Pangoro skulked back off to do his tasks for the day. "I guess we'd need lots of berries this time if we're after a Weavile."

"Bingo. Perhaps you should share this kind of knowledge with Elekid? He isn't the brightest of the bulb." Tamomo chuckled. 

Atmos seem annoyed and about to readied an response to her comment. However, Tamono cut him off. "Anyways, I always prepare on such an occasion like missions whenever we're on breaks for the day. Make sense if we're going to be a team for a while, don't you agree?" Tamono said in a flat tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom