Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee

I still think it looks like a mix between castform and unown xD or that klinklong pokemon.. im not even sure thats the right name xD

Ploep said:
I still think it looks like a mix between castform and unown xD or that klinklong pokemon.. im not even sure thats the right name xD

It's actually Klinklang! You're just need to replace the "O" xD

It was kind of weird when I first saw it; the whole "it's a placeholder" meme exploded everywhere (Serebii or Joe remained firm on his stance that it was a real Pokemon, someone even bet their entire YouTube channel to deletion to prove that it was a placeholder), but after seeing it moved around and its unique cry, it's just starting to become adorable. 

I think the fact that it's so simple like, makes it pretty good.

The Nut Pokemon is now live in the Americas, only for a half an hour.

Here's some photos I've posted:

CIcGpTx.png

PVbC8Ax.png

ttDmivb.png

[align=center][video=youtube]

Nut-Chan is officially revealed as Meltan and seems to be a Mythical Pokemon. :wagh:

Official artwork:

pokemon-lets-go-0925-update-169-en.jpg

On Serebii, he was invited to play Pokemon Let's Go on a special event and got the footage from Nintendo/TPCi. You can check out tons of gameplay videos in this link here: https://www.serebii.net/letsgopikachueevee/videos.shtml

Lots of interesting tidbits in the game. I noticed that Pokemon spawn out randomly and even go off the grass. I wonder if the Pokemon actually catches you?

I'll be getting it a few weeks later to buy it as a gift that I can play together with my nephew!

I was also wondering why people buy both editions? Because you can just trade the exclusives right? Or is it because people want to have both Eevee and Pikachu as pet? XD

Blue will you also be getting that pokeball controller?

I'm getting the Pikachu Version.

@"Ploep" People buy both versions as part of the idea to get "every single Pokemon game". That and they want version exclusives without relying on their friends to trade xD

Dang! Lucky for me, @"~ Z ~" is getting the Eevee one xD

New trailer of Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.

It reveals Meltan's evolution and states that it can only be evolable in Pokemon GO (by catching 400 Meltan candies...). Guess it;s time to whip out the good ol' Pokemon Go for the first time..... xD

Back
Top Bottom