Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
[align=center][video=youtube]

As Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon was released and became a success (with no one being surprised), they are the last games of the 3DS. Now, Pokemon is heading off to the Nintendo Switch. There have been a lot of speculations and rumors surrounding this game, with several new sites (note, no proof yet) that the newest games will shake the foundation of Pokemon. What are your thoughts? What do you want? State your thoughts.

I. Cannot. Wait. To. See. This. New. Game.

I'm so excited! A new CORE Pokemon game for the Switch. I wonder what it will be like or what region it will be in. I am obviously more curious about which region it might be in (I'm betting Spain or Britain) and I am even more excited about what kind of new Pokemon we will see. I would personally love to see a flamingo Pokemon or a dolphin. Other than that I am literally at the edge of my seat waiting for when the news goes down on us.

Man, I just want my Gen 4 remakes already. I'm not gettin' any younger!!!!
At this rate, I'm gonna end up a 3,000 year old hobo like AZ and eventually forget how to even play Pokemon!

Sure, new Pokemon/regions would be cool but... I'm getting a lil impatient waiting for Sinnoh remakes  :thinking:  Idk I'm not as excited as I should be, probably because I don't have much time for playing videogames anymore, so the Sun/Moon series is still "new" to me compared to other people who are already apparently starving for new Pokemon content despite it not even being 6 months since Ultra Sun was released, the internet's been latching to blatantly fake leaks like leeches

Ask me again when E3 rolls around, I'll probably have a different opinion by then heehee

Yeah. We had about two starter leaks that appeared in a span of two months and both of them were fakes. Although to be fair, the latest fake starters were quite convincing since they incorporate Ash into the character sheets. Just as with the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon scenario, people hype themselves so much that they are blindsided by their own headcanons and assumptions that when the actual things releases, they go on twitter and starts throwing a fit. Unironically, people actually thought USUM was going to flop: yet managed to become the second best selling expanded versions to date.

Anyways, with that said and done, I'm curious about what regions they would tackle. It could be Spain due to Ash's attire is really similar to that of the Spanish flag. 

I want to be more Pokemon rather than the typical 80+ and such. I suspected that the 3DS was vastly underpowered to even handle the game properly, so I'm hoping the Switch is powerful enough for the console.

As with each generation, Game Freak always add something new to bring old Pokemon into the spotlight. Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, Megas, Z-Moves, etc.; what other gimmicks will come out for this one? And I wonder what will be a new evolutionary method?

I supposed that we're going to get a new Eevee evolution as well.  :thinking:

LoopyPanda said:
We better get a Dragon Eeveelution B| XD

or a cute cloudy flying type Eeveelution.

Definitely! I definitely want a Fighting-Type or Ghost-Type. Hopefully Game Freak will introduce two of them, instead of one, this time around.

I can't wait till more info gets released about the new game! Hopefully in the upcoming e3 thingy!
Even the thought that they might implement you swinging the joystick to throw a pokeball would be so amazing.. it'll be such a missed opportunity if they dont. xD

Apparently, according to Serebii, there are two titles registered by Nintendo, called "Let's Go Pikachu" and "Let's Go Eevee". I wonder if that's another spin off game coming to the Switch? :thinking: They are unconfirmed 

Following the alleged leaks yesterday, the website domains for Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go Eevee got registered by a company that has, in the past, been used by Nintendo to register domains, such as when Pokémon Sun & Moon were revealed in February 2016. At present, this doesn't further confirm these names as the game titles but does add more credence to it. We'll provide more details as they come so be sure to keep checking back.

Source

What do you guys think? @"Ploep" @"LoopyPanda"  @"Freak"

Hmm, maybe not another form for Pikachu (except for, I guess the 21st Movie Hat Pikachu). Maybe it's a tied in mobile game for the upcoming Pokemon movie? Since it features a Eeeve heavily in that film.

Back
Top Bottom