Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee

IS THAT MEGA-NUT?!

Well... I gotta grind my ass off for Mega-Nut. I hate living in a wasteland neighborhood... Aside from the grinding, yeah, Shine is getting Pikachu while I get Eevee. even tho I wanted pikachu...

The Japanese twitter posted a very spooky for Let's Go 

[align=center][video=youtube]

Pikachu looks adorable when he's scared. It looks like most of the Lavander plot will remain but I wonder what they will switch up? ...Get it? SWITCH? IT'S ON THE SWITCH! ...I'll be quiet.

But in all seriousness, I see that they added ghost (Not ghost Pokemon) behind Pikachu when you see him shaking with fear.

Currently on my way to Celadon city. I am just battling the trainers to level up my Pokemon.

My current team is:

Eevee (Biscuit)
Weepinbell (Cucumber)
Nidorino (Grapes)
Vulpix (Pepper)
Raticate (subject to change)
Arbok (subject to change)

As you can tell, I am making a food-themed team. xDD

I'm nicknaming all my Pokemon based off of their voice actors. I got an female Pikachu at the start, so naturally, I called her Ikue xD

This game looks so damn stunning. In docked, I hardly ever experience any form of lag or dropped framerates; although in handheld, certain portions of the game has a quite a drop :think:

Has anyone else seen the awakening values that replaced the effort values in the game? It's busted as hell lol.

ShineCero said:
I'm nicknaming all my Pokemon based off of their voice actors. I got an female Pikachu at the start, so naturally, I called her Ikue xD

This game looks so damn stunning. In docked, I hardly ever experience any form of lag or dropped framerates; although in handheld, certain portions of the game has a quite a drop :think:

Has anyone else seen the awakening values that replaced the effort values in the game? It's busted as hell lol.

The awaken values are so busted. Joe (Owner of Serebii.net) beat a level 75 Pidgey with a Level 5 Pidgey. The HP of the Lv.5 Pidgey was 220. I assume their cap for powering up these Pokemon has either increased big time or nonexistent in this game.

On a side note, I finally got my team that I am happy with. I even nicknamed them!

Eevee (Biscuit)
Ninetails (Pepper)
Nidoking (Grapes)
Victreebel (Cucumber)
Electabuzz (Bananas)
Slowbro (Tuna)

Obviously, my theme for the nicknames is based on food. xDD

~ Z ~ said:
ShineCero said:

The awaken values are so busted. Joe (Owner of Serebii.net) beat a level 75 Pidgey with a Level 5 Pidgey. The HP of the Lv.5 Pidgey was 220. I assume their cap for powering up these Pokemon has either increased big time or nonexistent in this game.

On a side note, I finally got my team that I am happy with. I even nicknamed them!

Eevee (Biscuit)
Ninetails (Pepper)
Nidoking (Grapes)
Victreebel (Cucumber)
Electabuzz (Bananas)
Slowbro (Tuna)

Obviously, my theme for the nicknames is based on food. xDD

Essentially, the AVs seemingly have a capped when it reaches 200; here's a nice summary about the Awakening System

AVs max at 200 per stat. There's two main kinds of candies, stat-specific ones, and species-specific ones. The stat candies come in small, medium, and large varieties, and boost their respective stats, but only up to 100 for small and 150 for medium. Species candies have no restrictions to how often they can be used, and they boost all 6 stats at once, with the downside being that they're more specific when it comes to who they can be used on, and how you obtain them in the first place. 

As for how they're different from EVs, EVs only gave you one stat point for every 4 EVs you had in that stat, whereas AVs are a 1:1 ratio, so if you, for example, max out the attack AV of a Pokemon that usually has an attack stat of 150, they'll now have a ridiculous 350 attack. This might seem like it would make certain Pokemon have an advantage over others, but all Pokemon can have all 6 of their stats pushed up by 200, meaning that in the end they're still the same strength relative to each other, but now they utterly curbstomp NPCs.

I still havent found a main team but rn I do plan on keeping pika, squirtle and bulba in my team for now haha.

Also am i the only one who noticed that once an opponent uses a restore, the text says "You used a restore"? At first I thought I read it wrong, but it happened again. XD

I finally got other of playing this game (since I was extremely busy for the past week). I won't be getting Smash until I beat the living hell out of this game. 

So anyways, one of the best thing I like about the game is the capturing system. If they can bring that over to the Generation Eight games, but regulated it similar to what they did with Snorlax (however, make it so that they cannot run away if they're wounded), then it will be a perfect system, me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom