Panich's Art Thread

Some sketches of Panich as Spinel and Vegeta as pink diamond 
I realized once i drew up past Panich that this is a good idea and no one can tell me otherwise
Mso4nKC.jpg

PWjSURT.png
TvUtGwE.png

GQs1N3A.png
NqnK4qG.jpg
82FQujr.png

finishing up a redesign of Zibarica along with a meme! (And unlike Bage, He probably will have a new name, just not sure what it will be yet XD)

YNLNu6z.jpg
BLsk2o0.png

More Panich backstory art! 
I felt like drawing sad things hehehe
(Ignore Frieza's blank tail XD)
4X2yttM.png
61VCDhy.png
kWfa1vF.png

Zibarica is really awesome!! Really like how he looks. 

:pensive: That sad Panich art tho. Breaks my heart.

Another daily Panich reaction to my collection :joy:

I love it! Goku being dumb made me roll over, haha!

Yall help I have so many unfinished works but I can't stop drawing Panich  :sob:
FHd5VUQ.jpg

ShineCero said:
How do you make your lineart so damn clean? :thinking:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have pen brushes that are specifically for comics and they work like frickin butterrrrr [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]:relieved:

Panich said:
finishing up a redesign of Zibarica along with a meme! (And unlike Bage, He probably will have a new name, just not sure what it will be yet XD)

YNLNu6z.jpg
BLsk2o0.png

There was so much new stuff so I smashed the like button on em A L L, I'm lookin forward to the finished product of that WIP you shared yesterday!! The full color of Panich is like... so raw and metal as fuck  :cool: :cool:  absolute madwoman bout to throw down

I'm officially a Zib and Panich stan now, I luv problematique faves

Damn thats a big piece you made!
 It looks amazing! I especially love how you did the lighting in the piece, seriously its awesome!

Right? Very ambitious piece! Good shading, good lighting, incredible background, and you can feel the tension by looking at the page alone. Excellent job, Panich!

Back
Top Bottom