Panich's Art Thread

Loving the references and I'm loving how everyone is hiding Panich's goodies from the world. We must protect her. B| I really love Panich's face here, she's so mad at Vegeta but I think she forgot her little... accident. I wonder why Bage is so grumpy, it was just a teeny little slip-up.  :maybe: I also imagine myself in that scenario, I'd literally be scared and confused with Panich. xDD

Panich: Why you guys hiding me?! I can fight you know!
Me: But your boob Panich!
Panich: WHAT ABOUT IT? HUH? Never seen one before?!
Me: N-No! I mean! Your dress! It's all ripped!
Panich: You're right, I should take it off before I fight.
Me: PANIIIIIIIIIIIICH!!!
2wOcNEN.png

Red carpet type nip slips are very epic, especially if said Red Carpet has a Tekken-style beatdown taking place

Also the lil animatic made me laugh, I don't watch She-Ra but it was pretty funny :lmao:

I havent been keeping up much with sketchuary too much, mostly cause school is stressful ? but im gonna try and get one out soon 
In the mean time have all these old sketches

Z5tlbAU.png
QZ3WQjk.png
bdrnv8f.png
7ZmIxJE.png
yZMzEh1.png
LfCtXCU.png
nebC6SN.png

I see a thicc boi in one of these sketches.  :maybe: What makes Dion so THICC?! I'll tell you! He eats all his fruits and vegetables and gets a healthy amount of food to grow. B| He's so cute and fluffy as a kitty! I would adopt him and feed him tuna every day. 

I love the other sketches too! I like Spinel but my personal fave is Garnet.

I really like the Spinel sketch, she looks really good! Your stuff is so expressive, I look at them and just say "oh, mood?" ... sometimes eating pizza on my bed naked is all i wanna do. Alas...

No context buff hairy men wearing seifuku should be a new trend... all you need next is to draw Dion doing the Boba Tea challenge that was popular a couple months ago (or was it a year?... my sense of time has diminished)

Here are some more of my past Panich sketches from when i could only doodle to keep me sane

r1TlSIm.jpg

8Dr874I.jpg
f3HwKqB.jpg
iJ0NhyX.jpg

8m01DJ1.jpg
nvw0SmZ.jpg
5klP8Cb.jpg
hfdHBGi.jpg

Finished with a screencap redraw for the Broly movie!!

FQ2PqsH.jpg
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
iZMSaeW.jpg
[/font]

Didn't redraw the background (I wish but I still neem practice XD)

I'll post these here too from the WIP thread 
More past Panich for ya

7AQIxSP.png

Chty2qN.png

Oh yeah! Panich is Vegeta's sister, right? Does Tarble exist in your story? :thinking:

Guess who is sketching art of Panich in FighterZ cause I'm desperate for my own oc's content!!!!

l8veb8s.png
ZXnJ0us.png

bGtDeR5.png
i7ViLK9.png
Lz73sZC.png

Yoo i love your comics! I dont even know much about your OC but I already know shes a badass lmao

You really nailed Freeza and Cells look!

Back
Top Bottom