Panich's Art Thread

~ Z ~ said:
Panich said:
ShineCero said:
Dem muscles! 

How do you start drawing muscles, and what's the best techniques to do it? I look at some tutorials about the best ways to draw muscles, but none of it stuck :thonk:
Well for me, to learn the basics of muscles I just kinda drew dbz muscles over and over again (Mostly cause I had a time where dbz was the only thing I thought about as you know XD). and once I had those down, the other muscles tutorial stuck more! it doesn't necessarily have to be dbz but just pick a muscle style to replicate for a while and soon it'll all come together!

and thank you Elio!

I did the same thing with side/profile views since I was so bad at drawing heads from a side view. Now that I constantly draw only heads from a side view, I have a trick I use to keep my ratio correct. And bam! My side view heads look a lot better than before. That's a good idea to use, it helps you get the hang of drawing specific things like heads and muscles. Once you get used to drawing DBZ muscles, the actual muscle tutorials are a lot easier to follow. Nice job, Panich!

But here's a challenge! Try drawing Princess Panich... IN A DRESS! Dun dun dun..!
Challenge accepted  ;3

I love the pic of Panich, both Dread and regular Super Saiyan versions... though I'm partial to purble Panich. Because purple is an epic color

But I too want to see her in a cute dress. Probably with the skirt torn up and stuff 

I think adding in the different scars she'd have would be a nice touch! I kinda wonder if everyone wearing the gloves would have constantly chafed/scabbed knuckles or something

Heyo guys, I've got more Panich and Bage art. I've been lacking motivation in 2019 and it's a new start.
SO first is a couple of sketches of the two for reference sheets 

Bage has changed a lot since I've come back to boogaloo, So heads up cause he's a whopping 6 feet tall and still sweet as all hell. 
lhUPRUz.png

I stated before, but I scrapped his old backstory for something a little more modern. Bage is now apart of universe 6, a proud and loyal soldier of the Salada army. 
Next, Panich. She hasn't changed much in appearance but I did give her some more natural muscle as opposed to a string bean sketch I've drawn before. 
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
8PEB1Mi.png
[/font]
Her backstory has changed as well, she is much more feral to start because of some very tense hatred toward Vegeta, but she still becomes the Panich you all know and love. I'm even thinking of either writing out and making a comic of the story for that or just having an rp for it XD we'll see.

And finally, I promised, DRESS PANICH!!! She's almost done but I'm thinking of adding sparkles to her dress, it's gonna look gorgeous.
SBu7qj0.png
I also may have made her too beefy here BUT SHE'S JUST FLEXIN'

Here's the lineart of the Panich and Bage Reference art
on to the color (my least favorite part) 

mT3mL0w.png

> I made her too beefy

BI No touch thing. This is what you called, perfection :goood:

Looks good! I'm loving how goofy Bage is. Too damn happy!

Panich said:
And finally, I promised, DRESS PANICH!!! She's almost done but I'm thinking of adding sparkles to her dress, it's gonna look gorgeous.
SBu7qj0.png
I also may have made her too beefy here BUT SHE'S JUST FLEXIN'

I would let her step on me and/or throw me out of a window like in an action movie. SHE LOOKS SO GUD HERE BRO!!!! THE WAY SHE STICK OUT HER TONED LEG... *eyeball emoji*
Also big love for Bage... absolute unit of a lad

> I made Panich too beefy.

You mean T H I C C. Her muscle thiccness is holy and pure! The dress looks so elegant on her, especially for her frame and body type! Nice job! Now imagine her fighting in that dress... I would love to see this. xDD

Panich and Bage, I love line art so much! Also, I must say... Bage is a big boi. He's so tall! I guess he ate all his vegetables in order to get so big! I also love his goofy face. xDD I'll try to color this in my spare time since it looks like hella fun and it could be a learning experience for me in terms of body muscle and DBZ-style drawings. My one weakness!  :wagh:

I love how your ocs are full of personality! Like, they immediately catch my interest from design alone already that’s a pretty good feat! I can’t wait to see more of your works! :thumbs:

Thanks a lot for doing that Z! It looks great!

So close to being finished with these, just a few more little tweaks and they'll be ready for the world

IuiRjhE.png
fac779I.png

What kind of art program do you use? :thinking: (sorry if this been asked before :lmao:)

I use Clip Studio Paint! I got it on salentho so it was like 109 
But it was the best money I spent, since its only a 1 time payment for all these great features

Eyyyy CSP gang, rise up! I did the same thing when it was on sale last year. Best money I ever spent on.

They looks so good!

I love these, they're by the same artist but have a distinct personality you can notice at a glance (which I kinda struggle with a lot when doing ref sheets). Your style of shading is also wicked sick dude. It's clearly defined but they work nicely to play to light. I can't do cel-shading only because it bothers me a lot of the time ;;

10 outta 10!

Back
Top Bottom