Panich's Art Thread

The little eyelashes on Page AAAA I love them!!! I would die for Page honestly, I would let them call me tiny

Lowkey can imagine Banich being the one with the "ohoho" anime laugh before just. obliteration occurs. I love da fusions already  :love:

The second one's for Loopy 
0RjbLnO.png
RIyNLsm.png

Heyoo Im back with some goods from blacktober 

DXhRU5Z.png
LcTDRCC.png
9sc6O5L.png
uj7Sdgq.jpg
3gwGwT0.jpg
lCoCbHT.png
opaSn6m.png
zjGS5BP.jpg
LRTKSwh.png
bc3UQsh.png
xZ2ZCDn.png

And some character designs for a comic that a few of you may be familiar with heheh

8niG70u.jpg

abkMQCi.jpg

dnVQxFw.jpg

sA1xb4H.jpg

FLWypk3.jpg

gKEIioG.jpg

Yaaaaas you’ve done such amazing work during Blacktober!! Loved every single one of them!!
And your oc’s look rly cool too! Slate looks badass!

Hey, y'all, I'm back with some official art for my upcoming comic Guilty Conscience! This took FOR. EVER. But I'm excited to actually be working toward my dream finally.

wAzHPO8.jpg

This is a drawing I've been meaning to finish. But since I haven't done anything with it up until now, here ya go XD 

JYGi3dw.jpg

The poster you made looks absolutely stunning! I’ve seen you talked about your concepts of a comic several times in the past, so it’s pretty exciting to see it come to fruition! Especially with Grey and Slate’s character art was practically *chef’s kiss* top tier.

Can’t wait for more Guilty Conscience content! The premise is really interesting.

(and the Panich vs Spina art is hype as fuck)

Thanks you guys! Ive got some more for yaaaa 

In the spirit of blacktober I bring

Yami Sukehiro and Asta
ZBaPXj0.png

SkOnr9t.jpg
haonriD.png
W5qVS4x.jpg
PcKyrIe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom