P.O.H.: Unanswered Questions

Grey Star

Red Jacket
~P.O.H. Base, Toledo, Ohio~

Valentine sipped her drink staring at a computer squad. "Hircine, get in here, I've gotten your assignment to a new squad." She said over intercom, while also paging a few others. "Mr. Veil, please report to the control room." And the last one. "Ms. Aliss, please come to the control room."

Hircine meanwhile arrived out an elevator looking around at all of the stations for directors.

"Needed me?" He asked.

Eos entered the Control room
(If I recall, In the steam version of this one I had been a captive or something I think? Not sure though steam community is broken atm so I cant check... anyways is that the situation or do I have mah stuff?)

(Your choice Nick.)

Hircine looked at Eos.

"Looks like we'll be working together, Mr. Veil." He said. Meanwhile Valentine called in a few more people. "Ms. Tris to the control room." "Mr. Tekina to the control room."

Tekina arrived in the control room. He took a glanced of the other two, then turned his attention to Valentine. "Yes?"

"Well. We're missing one more person... I may have an outdated list, but you all are being reassigned to a new division and new squad. You're missions all now have a secondary priority, retrieving intact audio logs of the Pale Woman." Valentine answered. "Oh. And you'll all be working together."

"Did... I do something?" Hircine asked.

"I don't know If I can trust any of these people, you expect me to work with them now?" Eos' eyes jumped from person to person until they returned to Hircine

"Why are you staring at me?" Hircine asked Eos. Valentine waited till everyone had said their thing.

"It's quite simple, really. Have you all heard of the Pale Woman, which is the highest on the objective list currently?" She asked.

"Maybe, why don't you jog my memory to be sure" Eos ignored Hircine's question and changed his attention to Valentine

"The Pale Woman's the voice behind a series of mysterious audio logs spread throughout the wilderness and dens of monsters." Valentine explained to Eos. "Her intel mentions a 'control melody' which can be used to tame the monsters unto your will. What would be the fastest way to make the world safe again? Controlling your enemy to benefit society. That's why you all were called here to form a new squad. You see, one squad had an incident regarding a particularly oilily monster and a fireworks factory."

"And so we're replacing them." Hircine said the obvious, to which she nodded.

"I see, so then whats our leads then? And for the record, the easiest way to 'win' would be to just nuke em' all, unless they're aliens, then we are screwed all over again..."

"And what happen to that particular group that encountered whatever it was?" Tekina asked.

"If only dropping missiles and warheads were such a simple solution..." Aliss clicked her tongue in objection. "I'd suppose that monster swallowed them up after rendering any weapons unusable." Though she considered any beast with teeth and claws to be a nightmare to be killed off by. She shuddered at the thought of something like that shredding her to bits.

"If you really want to know they exploded." Valentine replied to the group. "You know. Fireworks. Gunshots. Oil. Regardless you'll be going to the heartland of France in three hours."

Hircine nodded in reply.

Back
Top Bottom