P.O.H.: Unanswered Questions

"Sadly I'd like to understand the people I'm working with." Hircine said to Aliss. "So I'm gong to keep talking." He then turned to Eos. "So you saved your world eh and ended up back here."

"Frankly I don't know what happened to them after I was taken here, and I can't seem to use my psyonics lately"

Eos tried to summon a psyonic sphere, the first thing they had learned to create and control, but it did not appear

Tekina is rather reserved when Hircine and Eos began talking about their situation—keeping distance in between. Even after hearing Hircine's story, he does not show any form of remorse.

“You ever considered the possibility that your efforts of saving them went into waste?" Tekina asked. "Aliss might be on to something, definitely a bad sigh.

(That sentence is really confusing for some reason)

Eos grunted in anger and distaste, "I can't believe that this won't work, do you know how hard it is to get these powers working in the first place?! I will tell you now it isn't fun!"

(I made a mistake posting that before actually finishing it. Should be fixed now.)

Aliss sat down and didn't say anything else. She resigned to her own devices, making sure everything was in order for her belongings. "Hope we won't sit idly too long. I'd hate to be restless."

Later.

City in North East Europe designated "RGS5" or Ruined-City Graveyard-Level Sweden 5

The helicopter was circling around a onestory shopping plaza. "You should be able to see the Werewolves prowling, mingling with those Revenants. Be careful team. This is an Elmination mission. Destroy every creature in sight." Valentine said. Hircine nodded getting off the helicopter Amex beginning to shoot at the monsters from on top of the store, the ammo bag on biscuits back.

"Unload!" He said to his squad mates.

Eos dropped and went to cover the nearest stairwell on the roof

"Time to kill.." Tekina said. Tekina got off the helicopter as he prepared for his launcher. He fired few tiny grenades to a pack of beasts.

"Let's see some fireworks..!"

Aliss took off towards the part of the plaza that would allow her to have some kind of height advantage over the surrounding monsters. She climbed onto the top of a delivery truck that had been stranded among the cars in the parking lot and took position to shoot.

The zombie in the stairwell looked at Eos before shrieking, and lumbering towards him.

----

A skull fragmented managed to land by Tekina's foot, as the group loitering in the street were destroyed by the combined explosives and sniper rifle shots. Hircine looked around before calling it.

"Clear! Move out into that apartment building across the street."

Eos sliced for the zombie's neck before darting to the apartments

Back
Top Bottom