P.O.H.: Unanswered Questions

Eos, lightly puzzled, "Thats it? I wanted so much more from that!"

Eos shut down the computer and stood up, examining the thumb-drive in his hands as if it was a puzzle cube containing lost knowledge.

Eos takes the paper carefully and reads it for the group.

"From Britain... so she came here from some place in Britain. What could she be doing over there to come all the way to Sweden, and wherever else?" Aliss wondered aloud, to no one in particular.

Tekina jumped back several feet. He began to sweat tremendously from the mere sight of the monster. "Gross.." He mumbled as he launched few grenades towards the beast.

Eos walked to the bed and lifted the underbelly with his blade

Tekina turned towards Hircine. "Hey! You're okay!?" Before launching a series of grenades towards the spider attacking him.

"More clues." Aliss knelt down to grab the computer from under the bed, setting it up on the floor after sliding it out. "Hopefully this thing has battery power... let's see what it's got," she said as she booted it up.

"Just disturbed." Hircine replied noticing that the grenades hit the last of the spiders.

---

A video file instead of an audio log file this time. The pale woman was sitting in in the computer chair, her blindfold concealing her eyes but not any other part of her face. Behind them the dirt on the bed seemed more organized. She adjusted her hair for a moment before speaking.

"In all my years studying the control melody, something about it always bothered me. The fact that it could control any monster... No matter how intelligent, or even sentient..." She looked behind her, a shadow of a large bat wing falling over her before the video ended.

"Any monster? Just what is she getting at?" Aliss narrowed her eyes at the video, before they widened in realization. "Quick, Eos, get me your drive so I can transfer whatever else is in here. If what she's saying is true, that means the control melody has practically limitless potential... We shouldn't be here any longer if her control still lingers."

Eos jammed the drive swiftly into the computer

"Take everything you can, If that melody is on there we can fix so many problems..."

Back
Top Bottom