No More Heroes Anarchy - Prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susie was instantly blown away from Naolyn’s explosion outburst. Everything was flying all over the place: chairs smashing against the walls, specials neared her were being slammed repeatedly on the ground and ceiling. The extreme strength of psychic powers this child possessed was remarkable.

Nessa reacted quickly upon seeing Susie being flung back, grabbing her arm to before latter crashed onto the wall. “What the heck just happened!?"

Susie could not breathe properly due to the intense pressure Naolyn had around herself. It felt like she was suppressing the air around them. She eyed Morisa, who bore a gleeful smile.

“You see? I am not doing this out of malicious efforts. I am trying to detain these freaks of nature to better control their powers. When you do not put a lid on their behaviors, these things tends to happen.” Morisa turns to Naolyn. “This one is a special one… she has severe case of insomnia and no matter what medication or therapy we applied to her; none works.” Morisa was just outside of Naolyn’s range. “What will you do in this situation, hmm? You came in here and laid down the law on helping these poor souls. Well, this is your opportunity.”

Susie’s eyes widened, but she was not fazed by the threat. She turns to Nessa and Ray, giving them nod that indicate to do their thing.

Nessa placed Susie on the ground and rushes towards Naolyn. It was hard at first, due to the sheer pressure emitting from Naolyn’s psychic strength. Each step Nessa took, it became harder to move forward, but she pushes her body, using her super strength, to reach and grabbed her from behind.

“Hey! Calm down! There is nothing here! There’s no noise!” Nessa shouted, in hopes of getting through to her. She turns to Ray—asking him to do what he has to do, in hopes that it can work on her.

Ray says to Naolan kindly and gently as he uses his powers to help her fall a sleep "young one the "devil" and its master(Morisa) are trying to condemn you and the others hear. You need to place your faith in the busters and the others that suffer in this Hell." Ray thinks "This shooed help ease her mind and let her have nice dreams for a chance. I hope they do as am about to ask." Ray asks Marlene and Gio in the same tone as Naolan "let us handle this and have faith." 

Ray thinks "I hope Susie has the self discipline to do what I request because normal or specials we all have limits." Says to Susie so only she can hear "The kid(Naolan) shooed be going to sleep any time now. All I need you and Nessa to do is to help Naolan fall to sleep. There shooed be evidence in or around her the area around her nose. If you can keep that in tact for her sake and the fact it can odds are be used as evidence." Ray thinks "I shooed be the one dealing with Chuckles all along because I have the most experience dealing with people like her. For now lest see how she deals with her ace falling a sleep if those two do as I ask."

"The noise! The noise! You all can't hear it! But it's there! I hear it!" Naolyn struggled against Nessa, kicking and flailing. When she realized how strong Nessa's grip was, she let out a loud scream.

Her psychic powers exploded from her tiny body in an attempt to force Nessa to let her go. Naolyn bit down on Nessa's arm while she yelled out her nonsense about the Devil and the noises she heard. When Ray's powers tried to help her fall asleep, Naolyn struggled even harder.

"No! I cannot sleep! My dreams! The devil finds its way into my dreams!"

At this point, Naolyn released her hold on Marlene and Giovanni due to her body slowly falling asleep thanks to Ray's power. She continued to put up a struggle, even when she started to get drowsy and begged not to be put to sleep. Eventually, the floating objects around the room would gently rest on the floor as everything would come to a gradual stop. Naolyn's tiny body would eventually start to limp within Nessa's arms.

"Please... don't put me to sleep..." Naolyn whispered. "Don't let her...take me..."

Gio fell to the ground and lifted himself up.

"Insana.." he muttered under his breath.

Fire emitted from his palms again but watched as the quarrel went on. 

Let's see what these Buster clowns can do.

"I'm okay.... ouch..." Marlene fell between some furniture so all that was visible was her arm before she helped herself up. She peeked her head over the back of a chair to see what was going on in spite of how it hurt to move after falling from such a height. 

This whole thing's been nothing but a setup. I almost died just so this nutjob can prove a point! She's testing them to see what they'd do... Marlene suspected, watching from afar. She contemplated just booking it out of the auditorium, but there was no way she could without anyone noticing.

Nessa closed her eyes when Naolyn exploded even further upon grabbing her. She barely could hold her due to the intense power of the psychic energy emitting from her small body. She yelped in pain after Naolyn chomped down on her arm—it didn’t cause any bleeding and she kept her hold on her. Eventually, she gently let Naolyn down on the ground when she was subdued to the effects from Ray’s powers.

“It’s okay now. You’re getting some rest to calm down.” Nessa examined her arm to see her bite marks. “She got a powerful chomp on her.”

Susie went to check on Naolyn, turning to Ray. “Make sure she didn’t do much damage to herself. Check the others for any injuries.”

All chairs and furniture fell from the ground, slowly, in place, without much damage. Morisa dusted herself off since specks of dirt landed on her blouse. “And that’s just an example of when a special, who contained these extreme powers, do when they lose control.” Morisa raised her hand, lifting one finger. “All it takes is one death, and society is ready to ghost them. We are truly to help, whatever methods we’ve used, to ensure safety for specials and for the entire planet.”

She walked to Giovani, seeing that his hands were scorching in flames. She grabbed his arm, hard, yanking him closer to her. “And if this are considered a form of abuse, then perhaps next time, they think about hurting others, so they won’t be subjected to these kinds of rehab.” She turns to Susie, Ray and Nessa. “But these exaggerated claims are just that. So, now that you enjoyed the show, I’ll be taking Naolyn to her room so she can properly heal, she needed the sleep. Poor thing.”

“No… that won’t be necessary.” Susie examined Naolyn’s body, checking for any signs that she had on her persons, including her facial area, arms and anything that signify trauma. “Just like her [Marlene], just like the others… this isn’t rehabilitation. It’s torture.” Susie stood up. 

This won’t slide… “ In the heat of the moment. “You’re right. The show’s over and we best be on our way. We have our answer. However, I’m taking these people in here with me when we leave.” Susie declared, approaching Morisa and Giovani, slapping the former’s hand away from the latter.

Ray says to Nessa "I was planning on doing that but I am going to confirm some thing with the kid (Naloyn) first. I will deal with that mostly because that kid needs to have a good rest and that "Devil" is worrying to me." 

Ray asks Naloyn in the same kind and seems to be concerned "can you can you tell me about were the "devil" is loudest?" as he looks for any scaring typical of surgery around her nose and waiting for her to respond. After that he will look do a full check up making shore Naloyn is comfortable.

Gio's eyes widened a little when he was suddenly grabbed. 

"How did you?!" he grit his teeth and tried to make her let go. 

Once Susie had gotten Morisa off him, Gio's hand's cooled down. The flames were gone. He took a few steps back and stared at Morisa with an angered and perplexed gaze.

Grabbing my arm with my powers in use would be like touching lava... and yet she just did it like nothing! No burns or other signs of pain either.

Gio folded his arms, his eyes narrowing as he looked up at Morisa with silence. 

"We're done here." he finally spoke.

He then turned his head to Susie.

"Where the hell you taking me?"

Marlene sweated nervously as she put her shoe back on and readjusted her hat. 

"Taking us? But where?..." she tried to hide even more behind the chairs, as though she could make herself shrink on command. Unfortunately that wasn't one of her powers. All she could think about were what Morisa would to them after Susie was finished with them. She nervously chewed on her nails at the prospect of what could happen, but she also wanted to be anywhere but in this room. As long as they keep me away from that creepy lady, I shouldn't care where I'm going, I guess... Marlene rubbed most of the bruise spots away with her hand, but she was still a bit out of it after the attack. "Get me a Tylenol and I'll be all talk," she muttered.

The entire auditorium went silent after Susie’s declaration.

“What? You been here for a moment and suddenly you say that out loud?” Morisa started to laugh at the declaration. “Good joke, but I think we’re done here. I have to detain that young woman back to her quarters so she can receive proper care. Otherwise, she will pose a threat and continue to be out of control of her powers.” Morisa said, heading towards Ray and Nessa watching over Naolyn.

Susie stand in her way, being firm in her stance and clenched her fist. “Unfortunately, I had a feeling that this little arrangement of yours would be a waste of time, so I had a friend arranged some paperwork to get this process started ahead of time.”

Morisa narrowed her eyes and raised her brows. “What are you talking about?”

“I found some interesting thing that wasn’t reported to the public. Organizations have the right to request anyone in this facility to join them as a benefit of their success; as long the organization is both legitimate and genuine in their drive. I wanted to explore this place a bit more, but after that show with Naolyn, I think we have seen enough.” Susie turned to Giovani and Marlene. “I wanted to bring everyone from this facility to our bases, but we can only request a handful at the time. So, if you do not want to join…. That is up to your discretion.”

Morisa didn’t have a proper response. She was completely unaware of this fact, at least, there was a legitimate way to go about it. “This session is cancelled!” She declared and headed back to her offices to check out these facts that Susie claimed.

All the specials looked at one another, unable to decided what to do at the moment. In the meanwhile, Nessa and Ray are still checking over Naolyn’s condition.
“Looks like Naolyn is knocked out, Ray.” Nessa examined her body, seeing that she was unresponsive. “Whatever you did, it did the trick to calm her ass down. When she wakes up, you definitely have to be near here in case she goes completely crazy again.”

Susie nodded. “Naolyn is coming with us, that’s obvious… the rest that want to come with the Busters, follow us to Morisa’s office so we can get this stuff sorted out.”

Ray say tossing Merlere a Tylenol "that shooed work." 

Ray says "I aware of all that Nessa. Odds are I will be checking for the thing for every one joining us on top of a medical exam." Ray thinks after looking over Naolyn "Its the wounds that don't look self inflected that are the most conserving to me." Ray places a magnet near her nose in hopes to disrupt the signal and give Naolyn a better sleep.

Ray thinks "Keep digging your own grave Chuckles; I got work to do." As ray starts to look over the next special joining them.

Gio stood silent as the other talked.

It's about time.

He looked over between Susie and Morisa before speaking up.

"I agree let's get this over and done with."

Marlene caught the medicine in her hands before looking back at the others, narrowing her eyes at whatever Morisa was trying to pull on the down-low. It made her worried about what might happen to the Specials that expressed their own discourse but may end up staying here. She had her own doubts about hiw much Susie could do for them, but held her tongue since she knew almost nothing about the Busters. 

Without another word, she stood up and walked towards them with a hesitant pace, popping a pill in her mouth in silence. She nodded to indicate she was ready for what was next.

[Hey Guys! Sorry for the long delay. So I had to do some several edits in order to shift the narrative a bit (and an refresh reminder for myself, so it's recommended that you guys do a bit of re-reading as well so you can stay refresh as well).]

Morisa arrived at her office, reviewing her book that provide such information. Upon further examination, there is a clause where an organization a requested to bring out specials from the center, providing if they have legitimate reasons. She can choose to reject the request; however, considering that the Busters’ overarching popularity, her rejection is definitely going to be shared over social media in an instant. 

She turned around when Susie appeared.

“Looks like you’re just making sure, huh? Anyways, here are the documents to bring over about ten to come with us. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure they’ll be safe, and hopefully, we have further insight of your cruelty without your presence.”

Morisa gritted her teeth. “….Fine.” She was angry. She took Susie’s documents and stamped for approval. “I’ll release ten into your care…”

====

Nessa turned to the rest of the group. "We probably won't be able to get everyone of you out of here, but we'll try our best to get your stories out there so the government can have a closer look." It wasn't much, but it's better than nothing. "Legally, we can't do much, so I hope you guys can understand."

Ray says to Nessa finishing another one "my worry is a repeat of the little girl among those 10 we get, despite that its better than nothing." Ray dos not seem to fully trust this.

Gio followed Susie and whoever else to Morisa's office.

"Guess I'll get a decent meal for once." he said chuckling.

"And maybe no more unnecessary meds," Marlene chimed in with a low voice. Despite being seemingly glad that she has a shot of getting out of the correction center, she still felt very uneasy about the prospect of Morisa just giving in like this, even if it was for PR reasons. Is it me or is this going a little too well? She thought in suspicion.

“If you have anything that belongs to you, I wager to take them with you now. We’re leaving immediately.” Susie placed her hands-on Giovani’s shoulder and gave him a nod. “Nessa, Ray, let’s assist them with moving things. We’re done with this place. Not sure we’re going to get much out of here, aside from a show of their rooms.”

“Right…” Nessa turned to Naolyn. “How long she’ll be out? We don’t want her to wake up and start freaking out when she’s in a new place.” She stood up and followed Susie out of the office, carrying Naolyn.

Morisa remained silence of the ordeal. She took a good look at Giovani and Marlene. “You’re making a grave mistake. Out there is a world where people like you will never wager any respect for the things you have done.” She broke her silence. “You’ll be back.”

Ray says once they are out the office "It shooed be up soon and the "Devil" shooed be made ineffective. Speaking of witch I will need to do some exploratory to remove the device she calls the Devil." Before starting to help the people and there moving out

Marlene stayed quiet for a few moments. "It's a good thing I don't base my worth on what a bunch of know-nothings think of me then." Was her curt reply to Morisa before turning on her heel, following the Busters to retrieve what little things she had with her. She wanted as few reminders of the Center carried with her as possible, so she intended to collect only the items with the most sentimental value. 

"I'll only be a minute since I haven't got much in my room to begin with." She said before looking at Naolyn in concern. "I recently got moved out of the medical wing, but based on what she said earlier, they probably have hers close to that side of the Center... maybe they keep her in that room all day." The last part of her sentence was phrased in a low voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom