Mok's Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokaine

Blue Jacket
Hey there! This is where I'll be dumping my sketches and finished drawings alike if they're SFW and worthy of posting c:
Criticism is more than welcome as I'm still learning!


Original:

HAZARD! at Wyvern Academy
tumblr_p337i6gA4A1sbyqi5o1_1280.png
takashishigure_by_mokaine-dc1bgpt.jpg

Miscellaneous
tumblr_p375d8jbc31sbyqi5o1_1280_by_mokaine-dc1a2lj.jpg
tumblr_p2xbxmNLLu1sbyqi5o1_1280.png

tumblr_p2z80xqNgf1sbyqi5o1_1280.png

Fan-art:
tumblr_p2vvg3OuHq1sbyqi5o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p2sev9XV2Y1sbyqi5o1_1280.png
 

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Everything looks super cool Mok! I personally like the classic Mok you drew and I can't wait until you post some more drawings soon. Keep up the nice work and keep on practicing.
 

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good so far! Your Fallout OC, Nathan, have a semi-realism included with it, which makes the artwork more engaging. :thumbs:

Have you ever planned on making a comic?  :thinking:
 

Mokaine

Blue Jacket
ShineCero said:
Looking good so far! Your Fallout OC, Nathan, have a semi-realism included with it, which makes the artwork more engaging. :thumbs:

Have you ever planned on making a comic?  :thinking:

I've thought about it and that's kindof where the "HAZARD! at Wyvern Academy" comes in because I'm establishing some characters and a canon for myself and then I'll see if I can maintain a comic. I still haven't decided the extent of fantasy elements (in the vein of Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches) or whether it'll just be SoL/comedy style or not, though.
 

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
When you do get around to it, I'd love to read it! :D

I have a good list of things to read by some of the members here, but I'm always getting distracted by schoolwork right when I get the chance... lol

But yes, I'd look forward to seeing a comic about your characters, their designs are quite interesting! I have a weakness for academy uniforms hehe
 

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
Mokaine said:
ShineCero said:
Looking good so far! Your Fallout OC, Nathan, have a semi-realism included with it, which makes the artwork more engaging. :thumbs:

Have you ever planned on making a comic?  :thinking:

I've thought about it and that's kindof where the "HAZARD! at Wyvern Academy" comes in because I'm establishing some characters and a canon for myself and then I'll see if I can maintain a comic. I still haven't decided the extent of fantasy elements (in the vein of Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches) or whether it'll just be SoL/comedy style or not, though.

Interesting! Definitely looking forward to your comic whenever you got in the final details. I'm a sucker for fantasy stuff haha.
 

Grey Star

Red Jacket
I wish I had a beard and stache half as good as Nathan's, but all my hair keeps itself painfully straight, so I just shave it.
 

Mokaine

Blue Jacket
Grey Star said:
I wish I had a beard and stache half as good as Nathan's, but all my hair keeps itself painfully straight, so I just shave it.


I know how you feel. My hair is black but my beard grows in red and unruly, so I have to shave it.


Akira Nashihara, Mokuba's childhood friend:
tumblr_p39wo2LCWh1sbyqi5o1_1280.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top