Mok's Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That random portraiture is pretty damn good!  :lordy: Portraits drawings always get me.

More Classic Mok, this time digital
tumblr_p3en5zwgl61sbyqi5o1_1280.png

Why he gotta be so grumpy?! D:

I like your digital art and your self portrait isn't half bad either! Kinda makes me wanna do my own.

Nice! What program do you use for your digital drawings?

I use Photoshop CC 2017, I get a nice student month-to-month price with it and I'm used to the workflow so it's a good fit for me.

And Mok always looks grumpy because he's a total sourpuss x:

An actual finished piece under the cut, shocking I know:
tumblr_p3g282nkxy1sbyqi5o1_1280.png

tumblr_p3gaowVrTp1sbyqi5o1_1280.gif

First animation test!

Nice and holy shit dude, how the hell did you do that? That looks amazing!  :ohdear:

ShineCero said:
Nice and holy shit dude, how the hell did you do that? That looks amazing!  :ohdear:

Thanks! I like to think my art is improving steadily!

If you mean how did I do the animation, I created several layers where things were moved slightly or redrawn entirely, and turned them on and off and saved them as individual pictures, then used Photoshop's Timeline Window -> Create Frame Animation option and loaded each picture in as a layer. You can set up how long each frame is on screen and set it up to loop, and then Export -> Save for Web -> GIF 128 (Dithered) when you're satisfied. Depending on how much detail you draw in it doesn't take too long c:

Looks super cool Mok! I wish I can make Gifs and have the patience too. I don't have PS so that kinda hinders me a bit. Other than that, I love it! Keep up the great work Mok, can't wait to see other stuff you have!

A piece I did for my digital art class today:

tumblr_p3ho4a6maA1sbyqi5o1_1280.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom