Languages That You Speak

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
The world is a wide place and full of many languages that people speak. Many people can speak more than one language very fluently. What about you? Do you know any other languages? Tell us! :D

I currently speak English and Spanish very fluently. I know a small bit of Italian and French and only some words in Japanese.

English is my first language while I have some basic knowledge of American Sign Language.

Spanish is my first language and I didn't learn English until I came back to this country. xDD

I speak English like its my second language and write it jut as well but sometimes I have a hard time translating, especially when I know the word in Spanish but I have no idea how to say it in English. I also jumble my words a lot in English if I speak really fast. I may be good with English but I still have my faults. I also have 'The Spanish Lisp' which might also be why I have a hard time pronouncing some words in English.

I know a little bit of Italian since it's very close to Spanish.

I only know two words in German: Nein! Deutschland.

I ddon't know if Shieza!(sp?) is German or another language. All I know is that it means Shit. lol I say it more than I should.

I speak Slovak, because it's my native language, can understand Czech prety well, even Polish is not that hard to understand, however I can't speak it.
In recent months I've improved my Russian (heh, another Slavonic language) which is fun to learn.
And, of course, since my childhood I was getting used to English, because it's global and I daily work with computer.

And also, I speak well Java, html/css/javasript/php and little C++. And AutoHotkey. Once I tryied assembly, it was awfull.

~ Z ~ said:
Spanish is my first language and I didn't learn English until I came back to this country. xDD

I speak English like its my second language and write it jut as well but sometimes I have a hard time translating, especially when I know the word in Spanish but I have no idea how to say it in English. I also jumble my words a lot in English if I speak really fast.

Right?! I can't ever explain any specific words or phrases in english either because for the dialect, it doesn't makeany sense in english.

And there's always translating certain dishes/foods to english never knowing what it really would connotate.

I always mess up some words no matter what because I just don't "think" them out before I say em. I just don't think in any language. 8| probably why not all my sentences come out right. I'll order them weirdly.

I speak Arabic, English and Spanish....
I know a bit of Japanese, hearing and talking only can't read it....
Can also understand french and Italian to an extent being close to Spanish but can't speak them...
as well as knowing a few words in German and Russian since I know people who use them...

English is my first language, never totally got fluent in another but I speak a little spanish, took 4 semesters of Japanese and I've attempted to learn Swedish.

I speak mostly English and Spanish. Spanish is the primary language of the house and is a must. I'm a bit bashful when speaking spanish outside of my home because I get mixed up easily.

My mother tongue is German. So if you have any questions regarding the German language, I'd be happy to help.

I'm fluent in English too, but there's definitely room for improvement. If you spot any mistakes, please tell me :)

I also have some basic knowledge in French and Spanish, but I haven't really practiced those skills in years.

Back
Top Bottom