Languages That You Speak

~ Z ~ said:
Spanish is my first language and I didn't learn English until I came back to this country. xDD

I speak English like its my second language and write it jut as well but sometimes I have a hard time translating, especially when I know the word in Spanish but I have no idea how to say it in English. I also jumble my words a lot in English if I speak really fast.

Right?! I can't ever explain any specific words or phrases in english either because for the dialect, it doesn't makeany sense in english.

And there's always translating certain dishes/foods to english never knowing what it really would connotate.

I always mess up some words no matter what because I just don't "think" them out before I say em. I just don't think in any language. 8| probably why not all my sentences come out right. I'll order them weirdly.

I speak Arabic, English and Spanish....
I know a bit of Japanese, hearing and talking only can't read it....
Can also understand french and Italian to an extent being close to Spanish but can't speak them...
as well as knowing a few words in German and Russian since I know people who use them...

English is my first language, never totally got fluent in another but I speak a little spanish, took 4 semesters of Japanese and I've attempted to learn Swedish.

I speak mostly English and Spanish. Spanish is the primary language of the house and is a must. I'm a bit bashful when speaking spanish outside of my home because I get mixed up easily.

My mother tongue is German. So if you have any questions regarding the German language, I'd be happy to help.

I'm fluent in English too, but there's definitely room for improvement. If you spot any mistakes, please tell me :)

I also have some basic knowledge in French and Spanish, but I haven't really practiced those skills in years.

Back
Top Bottom